It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Phone Hasn't Stopped Ringing" - The World's Ultra Rich Are Panic Buying Doomsday Bunkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Bluntone22

Seems like it would be more like buying a life-boat than a life-jacket.

But it's not.
When people hit the water they still died, but it was delayed a few minutes.

Same with a bomb shelter... They will live a little longer but still die rather soon.

A doomsday bunker is not a bomb shelter. Doomsday bunkers especially those being obtained by the very wealthy, are usually deeper, thicker walled, even sealed structures with self contained power and water supplies, air purification, and enough food to survive at least 6 months underground. Some of them will literally keep a family alive for years and some of them are designed to withstand a direct impact.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Snarl

Somebody have to make money and US have plenty of idiots to believe the doomsday scenario, I am not against bunkers, hell if you live in tornado alley you already have one.

But this Ukraine crap is just a way to make money with scaremongering.

Have you researched the science of what is happening? Choosing his site because he makes them short.
The weather and magnetic changes have hit each planet in the solar system.

This has been a cycle it is not something humans have done.

New Signs Indicate a Major Ocean Current Is on The Edge of Collapse Right Now
www.sciencealert.com...

Solar outbursts are regular over time and we are due of one now.
www.livescience.com...

Volcanos are heating up
Scientists detect new movement in Three Sisters volcanoes
www.opb.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

and a lot more to do with angry mobs roaming the streets looking for these guys to pitchfork and lynch.

No, not at all. These people live in gated communities that if you try to do that their private guards will take you out, fast.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
No, not at all. These people live in gated communities that if you try to do that their private guards will take you out, fast.

I used to live in a fancy gated community. When I arrived at the entrance from work, I was greeted by name. Very fancy place. Super nice golf course. Family table in the clubhouse. All the trimmings.

I would never have expected the guards to defend us. Most of my neighbors looked more than capable of holding their own. Nothing like these folks,
but we weren't quite to that level of wealth either.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The war could fizzle out and the world would still be in a very dangerous position. Whet production is down the world over, as well as other major crops- and next year isn't looking much better. We're still in a drought cycle, and could be for some years to come.

Runaway inflation plus more demand than supply has left us in a dangerous time. Hungry people will attack for food, and that's what a lot of preppers are most worried about.

The wheat outlook looks grim… All over the world…

[strangesounds.org...[/url]

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
a reply to: joejack1949

But theoretically, if you have a state of the art bunker deep underground, with it's own electricity generating system, water supply, hydroponic food growers and a # ton of stored non perishables and water, you could survive a lifetime.

Like this one www.youtube.com...

good, keep em there.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Neutron bombs don't give a s***

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: Bluntone22

Seems like it would be more like buying a life-boat than a life-jacket.

But it's not.

When people hit the water they still died, but it was delayed a few minutes.

Same with a bomb shelter... They will live a little longer but still die rather soon.

I often wonder if it were possible to climb on to the iceberg.

Being in freezing water is certain death, but due to differences in specific heats
between liquids and vapor/atmosphere, one can survive freezing air temps indefinitely.

# 1557
edit on 7-3-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join