It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Phone Hasn't Stopped Ringing" - The World's Ultra Rich Are Panic Buying Doomsday Bunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Link-A-Dink Lynch said interest in his doomsday bunkers is pouring in worldwide: "I've gotten inquiries from Italy. I've gotten an inquiry from the United Kingdom, from Denmark, from Japan, from Canada, from the USA - and that's just from over the weekend. "The interest isn't just isolated to the US, it's everywhere." Since the invasion, people in New Zealand, Australia, the US, Canada, and United Kingdom are panic searching "doomsday bunker." The search trend exploded to highs not seen a year at the end of last week.

Talk about your 'rich guy' mentality. Let's buy a bunker so we can survive the blast ... and starve to death after all the hard-working people have left the stage.

I hope they get buried alive down there.

I also wonder how much of this speculative buying has nothing at all to do with the non-existent threat of a nuclear war ... and a lot more to do with angry mobs roaming the streets looking for these guys to pitchfork and lynch. If you saw the over-reaction of Nancy Pelosi and her ilk ... you know exactly what I'm talking about. Go Freedom Convoy Go!!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

This is like buying a lifejacket to take on the titanic.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Seems like it would be more like buying a life-boat than a life-jacket.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

someone trying to sell his bunkers... thats all this is...

advertising for the panic stricken globalists!

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

But it's not.
When people hit the water they still died, but it was delayed a few minutes.

Same with a bomb shelter... They will live a little longer but still die rather soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of buying a life-boat for the Titanic, they couldn't have taken it with them onto the boat anyways, but even if they could have they wouldn't have a guaranteed seat on it.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

someone trying to sell his bunkers... thats all this is...

advertising for the panic stricken globalists!

If so, it's a good idea that will probably work to sell a few more. Using their own tricks against them. Same tricks they used to get rich.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Interesting that the Bible says 'Every mountain and every island will be shaken'.

when the big bell rings, there will be no safe place.

And all that gold will do them no good.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Will 6,000 nukes shake every island and mountain.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

I think it would depend on where they're deployed and how many get through missile defence systems. There'd also be a lot of dummy nukes launched at the same time to help the real nukes get through said missile defence systems. I think we'll destroy the world if we start using nukes...M.A.D. and all that.

Rev

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If they had better advisors, the wealthy would have their bunkers built in the Southern Hemisphere, and a private jet ready to go on a moment's notice.

Thread on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Clearly nobody has explained the reality of nuclear winter to these people. LOL.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
a reply to: ElGoobero

Will 6,000 nukes shake every island and mountain.

Tac nukes are short range arent they? try about 1-2 k real ICBM worldwide.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

But theoretically, if you have a state of the art bunker deep underground, with it's own electricity generating system, water supply, hydroponic food growers and a # ton of stored non perishables and water, you could survive a lifetime.

Like this one www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Somebody have to make money and US have plenty of idiots to believe the doomsday scenario, I am not against bunkers, hell if you live in tornado alley you already have one.

But this Ukraine crap is just a way to make money with scaremongering.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
try about 1-2 k real ICBM worldwide.

It's a hard number to get the mind around. Suffice it to say, it's not a large number, and the pattern disbursement of the MIRVs is somewhat limited as a result too. More important than what can 'potentially' launch is the speed and stealth of the initial launches. Some SLBMers once told me they alone would take out China (and any potential retaliatory chinee response) in a short 3.5 minutes. And ... they knew all about their mountain based mobile launch systems.

There only have to be enough though to put a real hurtin' on the target nation's population. And, that is a strategic interest to both Russia and the USA. If China and India think they can casually sit on the sidelines and then invade and mop-up with human waves ... they're in for a thermonuclear surprise. I think Indonesia was added to that list too. Too bad Iran showed their hand early ... damned dummies. Whoever can keep producing and launching ICBMs will be the last-man standing.

And for whoever mentioned Nuclear Winter: that would have to be a planned outcome. Who would want to kill-off their neighbors so bad, that they'd voluntarily move underground for the rest of their lives? Who would want that existence for their wives and kids? Especially, when you can do the dirty deed with hardly any residual radiation even.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
But this Ukraine crap is just a way to make money with scaremongering.

Yeah ... the US press corp made a huge deal out of Russia saying something about nuclear response readiness. Once you realize that's a normal state of readiness anytime Russia conducts large scale military ops (has been since the Soviet Union was around) you have to see it a scaremongering.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrabs3000

Yes I'm sure The Queen of England has one of those. Probably Elon and Bill too. Best of luck to them and their mole-people descendants.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think it's a guy trying to bum up his company. Cos I think that the Ultra-Rich already have their bunkers and their bug out bags ready. Oh, would the Ultra-Rich have bug out bags?
Plus if the don't have up to the minute intel they might get caught out on the top when the fryer gets frying.
edit on 7-3-2022 by crayzeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Magnetic field is shifting fast I don't think underground would be a good deal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join