It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF... A One World Government is a step Forward?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Bare with me before everyone jumps all over me... i know this is blasphemy to the conspiracy

Considering we are on the brink of a big problem, and i hate to say WW3

IF we had a world with no war... Where we just took care of our species, regardless of race, creed, or religion...

We're the human race... one people united...

No one is poor, because we don't need money or wealth... everything is given freely, which could easily be done because the 1% have all the money anyways... more then enough for every person on this planet to be a millionaire.

You can have your guns.... countries can have their military... but they're not needed. Perhaps we keep them for alien invaders... lol

Speaking of which... I've heard it said a few times, They believe "we're dangerous!" We're not a threat to them in any way.... obviously!

What IF... the people that are behind this media based crisis world are pushing us towards this One world governed planet so we can be at peace and join other intelligent beings in a galactic society?

I mean, lets face it... What we do best is destruction as a species

We destroy our people, and our planet, and everything on it... yet we are supposed to be stewards of

Maybe we need to be put in check

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

No.

It would not be a step forward.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

if we could just make "greed" not a thing, we could have what you suggest. We can't, so we can't.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There was a time when I thought a one world government was the way to evolve for our species. If you travel the world and see the brain washed religious zealots and power hungry rulers who only value themselves and no one else then... A one world anything will be one hell of a challenge IMO until most of the people are killed off or the mothership lands and says, " Folks this is the way it is gonna be!"

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

No.

One for disagree...

Could you elaborate on that...

just for conversation sake...lol

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

We can't get rid of the governments we have, they are all corrupt but at least there is the chance of change. What chance with a world government? And anyway, peace is the last thing the MIC and powers that be want. War and constant threat of war keeps the money rolling in and the mob fearful. It's the American way.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I disagree with your assessment that we are best at destruction.
In the last hundred years the world's population went from two billion to nearly eight billion.

The star trek model of society sounds great but in practice it would fail. Instead of bringing everyone up to a great standard of living it would bring everyone down to to same level. I'll pass

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

We can't get rid of the governments we have, they are all corrupt but at least there is the chance of change. What chance with a world government? And anyway, peace is the last thing the MIC and powers that be want. War and constant threat of war keeps the money rolling in and the mob fearful. It's the American way.

what IF the governments the world has are all a part of a bigger picture?

All controlled by one entity... whatever that may be...

Once united... things become...

IDK... Better or worse?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have the attitude of "these things must happen" towards the NWO. Once the world is taken over by a secular government, true sovereignty will be eliminated. According to Revelation, once the NWO is established, it won't be long until God comes and initiates His final intervention. When dimensions start to shift turn your heart to Christ its never too late

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
One world leader is like having two fathers and one mother in the same bed.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Depends. What system of government and who's running it? Is it me and an epicurean totalitarian state? Then, yes. If not, than no.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What happened to the Lefts battle cry of Diversity ? Oh yeah that's for division purposes. One World Government, such an acceptable idea they have to drug you to accept it. JabbaJabbadon't

edit on 372022 by MetalThunder because: Wake up sheeple

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Maybe we need to be put in check

Your last sentence says it all.

The utopia you describe is an ideal that can never be reached. There will always -- ALWAYS! -- be those who refuse to go along/get along, for good reasons and bad reasons, and that then requires forcing those people to go along/get along, which completely destroys the ideal.

And once you've got the power to force someone to do something, you've got the power to force everyone to do anything.

And we're right back where we started. It's all about power... and the balance of power.

Nope. The Founding Fathers got the closest with freedom to do for one's self, by one's self, and in cooperation and coordination with other consenting adults. No forcing anyone to do anything -- or not do anything -- as long as they're not hurting anyone else. Thus allowing everyone to do as they will, including walk away from others for whatever reason, and maximizing everyone's potential for "pursuit of happiness."

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
It's very simple then if the NWO has the power first thing they ought to do is wipe out medical debt, credit card debt, student loans debt. Eventually, all that money saved to individuals would be spent back into the system. Can't cut it ll out cut it in half, do something demonstrative that shows the benefits. Don't know about the rest of the world but they seem farther along than in the US. America has had crooked lying politicians for a long time we got a right to be completely skeptical of anything they are trying to sell.

Instead though if this is true, they are manipulating and lying to the public just as all the current governments of the world do. It's a very authoritarian model as is and you will lose 15-20% of the population from that aspect alone, throw in the criminal element about 8-10% that's a lot of people not on board.

If the NWO wants to convert those remaining, they will need to show those not yet convinced of the advantages to them individually. Real advantages tangible advantages, instead, all it sounds like is giving up personal control and doesn't allow personal freedom. Which in my book is money. money talks BS walks. Instead, they tried to take advantage of COVID and get to all the tracking vaccine passports systems integrated and people smelled the BS.

How are we supposed to trust our leaders that just tried to ramrod that crap down our throats

Hell, just take care of the debt most people had to incur these past 2 - 3 years and a lot of people would be able to breathe easier.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
wouldnt last long even if there was one

Power,Jealousy,Greed,Corruption..

Human Traits would Fcuk it up

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The only genuine one world order will be with second coming of Jesus Christ.

Anything else is just the powerful, greedy rich elite projecting their idea of one world order.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: Snarl

No.

One for disagree...

Could you elaborate on that...

just for conversation sake...lol

Ha ha ... sorry for being the first poster in your thread to be 'that guy'. But ...

First oversight is that we don't need people a continent away making decisions on what happens within our borders. Ain't that what started the Revolutionary War?

Or ... How would you like to be Greece in the European Union? How would you like taking on something like Brexit ... and your vote to leave being ignored for several years?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
wouldnt last long even if there was one

Power,Jealousy,Greed,Corruption..

Human Traits would Fcuk it up

Stay Safe

Riouz

I imagine in a one-world government that would be a significant element that TPTB would have to weed out and eliminate.

Besides you don't even need those overtly human traits to muck it up, just the basic ones skepticism, doubt, paranoia etc etc.

So far this mythical NWO has asked the human race to adapt to them when it should be at least partially the NWO adapting to those human emotions. Appeal to people's fears and concerns.

and yes while I believe there are some groups or entities wanting One World Government us, I don't believe it's as far along as some suggest. Pretty much it's just a band of persons in power or wealthy and they are able to see opportunities and put themselves in a position to take advantage of them.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

And what exactly in the history of governments would lead you to believe this would work?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ha ha ... sorry for being the first poster in your thread to be 'that guy'. But ...

First oversight is that we don't need people a continent away making decisions on what happens within our borders. Ain't that what started the Revolutionary War?

Why wouldn't you have your own rules in your country?

Or ... How would you like to be Greece in the European Union? How would you like taking on something like Brexit ... and your vote to leave being ignored for several years?

Why would we need to deal with boarders when we are all once species... trying to help the progression of?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join