It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHD Says Pfizer and FDA Dropped Data Bombshell on COVID Vaccine Consumers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
So this is pretty big for Yahoo to be reporting from the first 55000 pages released by Pfizer there is 1300 different averse reactions to the vaccines.

that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.

Holy crap

And they want to force it on our kids. Now we know why they didnt want to release the info for 75 years.

Focus on Ukraine and forget about what we did and continue to do.

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

COVID 19 is over ... so yesterday.

There's an invasion on in some crap-hole country. We all have to look at that right now. /sarc

Thanks for the info, just4fun. Hopefully some of the other 'big tech' sites will leak confirmation of what you've posted.

S&F

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Might explain why when husband said kiddo (11) was not vaccinated, and that he had a congenital heart defect, but we didn't exactly know kiddo's status on that, the pediatrician dropped all mentions of COVID vax and moved on to other necessary vaccines for his age.

No more mentions of COVID vax for him. So our son remains unvaxxed and is likely to stay that way.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm glad that the info is coming to light.
The gray masses just don't seem to care.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Eeeeesh.

Glad I didn't let someone put that crap into my system.

Also glad that most of my family and loved ones avoided it too. Not all though, unfortunately.

Mandating the Vaccine is a Human Rights Violation at this point IMO.

I'll keep fighting their BS mandates and health directives and experimental drugs for my grandkids that haven't been born yet, that's who I worry about.

Evil bastages to knowingly do this. People need to wake up ffs.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
If your children didn’t get the vaccine and are pondering what to do as a career, the medical field, and anything associated with the heart is about to boom.

1291 adverse reactions from an experimental drug? Who could’ve seen that coming?

edit on 6-3-2022 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My dad is a 95 year old Chemist, Microbiologist, parasitologist, Bacteriologist, and was Director of research for a fortune 500 company. He has also been summoned to the Whitehouse by a previous Vice President for private meetings and US assignment. He was also recipient of one of three small chips Intel first produced, He built a PC from scratch, before anyone had one, and made the headlines in a large newspaper He has been very pro vaccine his whole life, and would be upset when I questioned what Thiomersal was doing in them.

He called my sisters and I and suggested we not receive the shots. He said something is very wrong. I tried to warn everyone on Here. Many disputed, and many didnt believe me. I tried.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Of course, he's upset about thimerosol. It's very different than what most think of with mercury. It's like thinking of chlorine gas and chlorine in salt. They are very different even though the same element. Something in chemistry that is deadly poisonous one way is very different when locked in a chemical compound.

When I chose to get the shots early on, I knew there would be risks, perhaps heavy ones, as they were largely untried and untested. I took those risks. I am older, past my main years of fertility. Someone had to do it, and without groups of people taking one, the truth would not come out. So far, I seem unaffected as do many others, but that does not mean there are not groups of people who also paid a heavy price.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I applaud your heroism, just make sure you get paid next time you take part in clinical trials.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl, so what do you think is the next shoe to drop, a Club K launch within the USA against USA or ET shows up?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
When the rest of the world figures out where the virus originated and the “vaccine” was 1290 times worse than the virus there will be war…or maybe that is what we are seeing now sprouting.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have mentioned this before in my posts....they wanted us to focus just on a specific heart condition, which is just one in many heart and circulatory conditions the vaccine can cause. They steered people's attention to the hundreds of other things the vaccines can cause, some temporary, some permanent. Shifting our focus to make us not look at other side effects is something the pharma companies and FDA use to hide their mistakes all the time.

The big chemical companies are affiliated with class action lawsuit companies who look for one little uncommon health condition caused by their products. They keep people from researching other side effects that are way more common and more disabling than what they are starting the lawsuit about. Monsanto and other pesticide companies have been doing this for many decades, it is a normal part of the way they do things. DDT replacements have been removed from the market about every seven years and banned, because it took seven years to prove that they were just as bad as the DDT, just a little slower acting and effecting people just a little differently. It takes that long to legally ban a chemistry. All the evidence has to be accepted by the FDA to be considered real...even though it was real all along.

I studied these vaccines broadly and read quite a few articles by immunologists and virologists and took a stance against accepting this mRNA technology in these vaccines as being safe long ago. The technology used to make the majority of vaccines in the past was pretty safe, but this new mRNA technology is not good in this case. I think it may have caused as much harm as good overall in people who took it. Sure, the virus is not good for some people, but most people fight it with their innate immune system and it does not cause much further damage except for possibly causing sex gland damage in mostly men....it messes with the gonads and prostate and sperm, a similar problem is happening with the vaccines though because it is the spike protein that causes these problems causing temporary or permanent damage to men like the virus does...so the vaccine is as bad as the virus in that aspect from what I have been reading, but since most people fight this virus off with little side effects, the virus only effects those men that have a more severe case but the vaccine does not discriminate since it is just spike protein.

I just don't think that the vaccine is safe they developed for the SARS-CoV2 virus. Of course to steer everyone's focus away from this, they dangle a more serious threat to worry about in front of us. Most people have short attention spans, they are susceptable to fear of carrots dangling in front of a bear drawing their attention away.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: ketsuko

I applaud your heroism, just make sure you get paid next time you take part in clinical trials.

Meh, I get screwed by the government every day without getting paid for it. How exactly is this different? They're going to kill me off one way or the other.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Of course, he's upset about thimerosol. It's very different than what most think of with mercury. It's like thinking of chlorine gas and chlorine in salt. They are very different even though the same element. Something in chemistry that is deadly poisonous one way is very different when locked in a chemical compound.

When I chose to get the shots early on, I knew there would be risks, perhaps heavy ones, as they were largely untried and untested. I took those risks. I am older, past my main years of fertility. Someone had to do it, and without groups of people taking one, the truth would not come out. So far, I seem unaffected as do many others, but that does not mean there are not groups of people who also paid a heavy price.

The mRNA vaccines don't contain Thimerosol.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl, so what do you think is the next shoe to drop, a Club K launch within the USA against USA or ET shows up?

Hard to say. If The Ukraine is only the first country of his military adventures, I'd think he'd move on Poland with haste. No need letting Biden stage more American forces there. And, excepting the UK, I don't think other countries are willing to step into harm's way.

The Ukraine may be a whole lot for him to take on, but it could also serve to demonstrate his resolve in creating decisive military wins -vs- entering into diplomatic talks. I don't consider an unconditional surrender diplomatic, BTW. Lots of talk now about getting Zelensky and his cabinet out of the Ukraine. The weekend may have been used as cover for this.

Am also tracking that America wanted to relocate the nuclear arsenal it maintained in Turkey to The Ukraine. Not good, if Putin believes Victoria Nuland was orchestrating such an effort. Putin will never relinquish control of the region and may decide to push the distance back where the Baltic States are concerned.

It's not like there's much opposition remaining ... people with small arms and a few/various rocket devices. If there was any threat to Putin, it would have been demonstrated on the 40km long 'stalled' convoy. Ain't nobody got nuthin'.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: ketsuko

The mRNA vaccines don't contain Thimerosol.

I was talking about two different situations, and so I assume was the poster I was replying to. My husband is in vaccines and is the same way.

He and many of his colleagues chose to get the vaccine for this after a 6 to 8 month window, btw. It's not because many of them felt it was necessary or even extremely safe, but because they felt it was "safe enough" that most of them would survive based on what they were seeing real world.

Understand that some of them are required to get vaccines not given to the general public as a condition of their jobs given the things they work with every day, so to them, safety is different and safe vaccines are different too. Even so, some of them held out and are seeking different employment because of the mandates although those have loosened.
edit on 6-3-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Imagine what will be exposed in the next 55000 pages.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Specialized medicine boom, but no worries the doctors will come from other countries, it seems they are better than American breed and educated ones, the irony.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Its funny how the same accounts who were on everyone of these threads immediately pushing the narrative about vaccines being safe and effective and everyone who doesnt think so are anti science racist are all now pushing the Ukraine BS and completely ignore the covid .

Shills are real

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Shame that most of the media will ignore this, and I agree I am stunned to see a decently written article written on yahoo.

Well trump better give up on re-election, he got them immunity he will be pummeled nonstop with information like this .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join