It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Goes Into Liver Cells and Is Converted to DNA: Swedish Study Finds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Scientists from Sweden published the results of a study they piloted showing that the vaccines do, in fact, alter human DNA permanently. It remains to be seen what the long-term effects of these alterations will be for the “fully vaccinated”.

Published in the peer-reviewed journal Current Issues of Molecular Biology, the paper fully deconstructs the myth that the messenger RNA (mRNA) injection from Pfizer and BioNTech dissipates not long after being injected into the body.

After being injected, the “vaccine” travels to cells within the human liver and invades their nuclei. Once inside, the injection spurs the production of LINE-1, a gene expression enzyme that produces natural DNA.

"The whole process occurred rapidly within six hours. The vaccine’s mRNA converting into DNA and being found inside the cell’s nucleus is something that the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said would not happen".

Link
edit on th03341111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

I am not a religious man, but I have to ask the question, "Why is this occurring and why are they trying to undo creation?" You hear all the good vs evil and evil vs good arguments all the time, but to be honest, one cannot exist without the other, just like energy flows in electricity. So to destroy all evil or all good, destroys reality.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I am not a religious man, but I have to ask the question, "Why is this occurring and why are they trying to undo creation?" You hear all the good vs evil and evil vs good arguments all the time, but to be honest, one cannot exist without the other, just like energy flows in electricity. So to destroy all evil or all good, destroys reality.

Cheers - Dave
I believe part of the reason is because political bias is heavily influenced by religious beliefs. If everyone had the same religious/non-religious credence then it would be easier to unite individual minds on a political level. Just a thought. Religious beliefs also are a main 'reason' for war, at least in some areas. That too would be much diffused if everyone were of the same mind.

As far as this thread, the US government denies DNA being affected by Covid vaccines.

MYTH: COVID-19 vaccines can alter my DNA.
FACT: COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.

illustration of DNA strand
Both messenger RNA (mRNA) and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines work by delivering instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19.

After the body produces an immune response, it discards all the vaccine ingredients just as it would discard any information that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.

The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept. Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver genetic material to the cell nucleus to allow our cells to build protection against COVID-19. However, the vector virus does not have the machinery needed to integrate its genetic material into our DNA, so it cannot alter our DNA.

www.cdc.gov...

So I guess facts are once again, wrong. /sarc
edit on 5-3-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So it is Gene Therapy ?

Where are all the Covid-19 lovers when you need them to assure us the Vaccine does not affect DNA .

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
So it is Gene Therapy ?

Where are all the Covid-19 lovers when you need them to assure us the Vaccine does not affect DNA .

waiting for their talking points to come out. They will be here soon.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Your link was last updated Dec 15, 2021

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Would this tie into the bill passed less than 10yrs ago that allows for patents if DNA is modified?
potentially allowing people to be stripped of certain human rights due to the fact they're no longer genetically and naturally human?
Just speculating of course. Ha ha

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
Would this tie into the bill passed less than 10yrs ago that allows for patents if DNA is modified?
potentially allowing people to be stripped of certain human rights due to the fact they're no longer genetically and naturally human?
Just speculating of course. Ha ha

This is like the idea of the pharma companies suing people that carried the patented genetics of the virus like Monsanto did to farmers whose crops were contaminated with their patented genetics.

That CDC denial along with Moelson's comment reminded me about a conversation I had with my father about the potential of genetically modified crops causing damage in the environment. His thought was that anything man made would be weaker than natural species and die out rather quickly in the wild. Although neither of us considered that the genetics would contaminate other plants and animals, it has happened. I think he would have argued that the genetics would also be weak and disappear from the wild given enough time.

Don't worry about some genetically passed on liver diseases, with FDA help they can have a vaccine, I mean mRNA treatment in less than a year to clear that up.
edit on 5-3-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This vaccine has nothing to do with politics

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hilarious interpretation of the study there.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm subbed to Epoch Times, so here are some highlights from the article:

The messenger RNA (mRNA) from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine is able to enter human liver cells and is converted into DNA, according to Swedish researchers at Lund University.

The researchers found that when the mRNA vaccine enters the human liver cells, it triggers the cell’s DNA, which is inside the nucleus, to increase the production of the LINE-1 gene expression to make mRNA.

The mRNA then leaves the nucleus and enters the cell’s cytoplasm, where it translates into LINE-1 protein. A segment of the protein called the open reading frame-1, or ORF-1, then goes back into the nucleus, where it attaches to the vaccine’s mRNA and reverse transcribes into spike DNA.

The whole process occurred rapidly within six hours. The vaccine’s mRNA converting into DNA and being found inside the cell’s nucleus is something that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said would not happen.

The Swedish study also found spike proteins expressed on the surface of the liver cells that researchers say may be targeted by the immune system and possibly cause autoimmune hepatitis, as “there [have] been case reports on individuals who developed autoimmune hepatitis after BNT162b2 vaccination.”

Spike proteins may circulate in the body after an infection or injection with a COVID-19 vaccine. It was assumed that the vaccine’s spike protein would remain mostly at the injection site and last up to several weeks like other proteins produced in the body. But studies are showing that is not the case.

www.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 5-3-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Maybe now it can be understood by certain members that only the truth gets to be called a conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 5 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Its not a surprise why some have health issues.

(post by kennyb72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Wasn't this implicit in the bio distribution studies initially carried out by the Japanese around 18 months ago which showed

that the Spike Protein circulates to all organs and therefore this includes the brain ?

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
News in the Netherlands about this.

Liver cells transform mrna to dna, becoming part of you. A patent nonetheless. The horror!

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Juicer66

Wasn't this implicit in the bio distribution studies initially carried out by the Japanese around 18 months ago which showed

that the Spike Protein circulates to all organs and therefore this includes the brain ?

Yes, and for some reason all the side effects of the vaccine is still under study.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Excellent news. He and oldcarpy were insufferable, oldcarpy might still be active for all I know tho. Talk about having gobbled down all the koolaid.

It's such a coinidence that as these news stories about the adverse effects and these DNA findings broke, a war had already broken out and there's no mention of any of this in any MSM.

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrabs3000

Hello Mr Crabs. Yes, still here, ta v much.

Love, hugs and kisses to you, too.

Welcome to ATS.

Be seeing you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join