It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Was Everything Vladimir Putin Could Have Wished For?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   

From the days when the KGB sought to cultivate him 40 years ago to his term as president, Trump was a useful stooge. And if he gets another term, he still can be.

Putin knows that something is up as hes behaving erratically according to many in INTEL. To me I have seen this behavior in business executives who are about to be taken down, lose their job or take their business into bankruptcy.

Could it be these are the end days for the Donald and that damming evidence on Trumps all cash condo sales will finally expose the Russian mafia and its links to Putin? Please, I don't trust Democrats but it is what it is and if for all his supporters at least read the article first then go ape and present your counterpoints. Plus leave the 2020 election stuff in your pocket. Call the NSA if you didn't like the 2020 results. I know that it was weird to the extreme but............. we cant fight city hall nor USA INTEL. I once voted for Trump once in 2016 but I didn't vote in 2020 because where there is smoke remains a fire. I also don't care for touchy feely hair smelling dudes either

Donald Trump Was Everything Vladimir Putin Could Have Wished For

This article presents some new and interesting insights to whats happening behind the curtain.
edit on 3-3-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Obviously Mueller and his team of the best and most bias investigators with 40 million in funds and 4 years of turning over every rock they could find just missed this?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I read the article. Obviously the writer could be sued for defamation if true. However I do not think its false. Now I understand why the world went after him. To Putin he his Kid brother?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Or simply didn't want to touch it as we all want to live.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Or simply didn't want to touch it as we all want to live.

Or its more bull ####

I am gonna go with that

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Or its more bull ####

As in what bull sheep. CIA fixed the 2020 election? This writer could be sued for everything in that article. Same goes for tabloid rags at the supermarket but they live on don't they?

AKA = truth.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I just don't see the actions in Ukraine ultimately being decided by who the US president is/was.

There's not anything that could come out about Trump or Biden that would carry more weight than risking WWIII. Trump could have been in collusion with Putin and that wouldn't bring the weight of the world on Russia like recent events have. Biden could be all up in Ukraine for personal gain and that's not going to drive Putin to risk WWIII. We're both nations of oligarchs, so that's nothing new.

I just don't see the angle of one person in America forcing Putin's hand. Decades of policies by America could be a different story, it I still don't think it's the end all he all reason.

Events this big are always complicated and nuanced. Trying to find one reason is over simplification.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well written article , sadly many won't read it because it supports what some of us already believed about the Mob in the White House.

link   

Sounds like someone is living in your head rent free /s

link   
The wording is not definitive, he puts the word in the title... consider...early in the article. which protects the article from being considered slander...it is a possibility he is talking about.

Some of this is probably true, but it does not mean that Trump was a puppet of Putin, it only means that Trump gets along with Moscow in financial investment matters which is not illegal. If it was, a lot of rich people in the country would be in trouble along with a lot of politicians including Biden.

I read the majority of the article, it basically is just a conspiracy article. The writer writes books. Trump gives leaders of other countries respect of their position, Russia has been an advocacy, they were not our enemy up till now. Same with China. North Korea's leader also deserves recognition and some respect, but I do not personally like what he is doing. I also do not like a lot of what Putin is doing, but he is better than most of the Russian leaders before him in respect to a lot of things. China's leaders control their people, that is their country, if the Chinese want to overthrow their own government, that is their choice, there are enough of them to easily accomplish that. But a country the size and population of China would not be able to be controlled easily with our type of government and the economic system we have here in America.

There is no way that the NWO could succeed in controlling the world unless the population dropped by seventy percent. I do know there are many government officials that would love to have a NWO type government so they could control everyone and nobody could challenge them...they would control all the weapons and other countries could not help anyone as they do now.

I don't trust politicians, and Trump is a politician or has been working with them for a long time. But Biden is much worse than he was for this country in my opinion. I think Trump is insane for even desiring to run again, he must love the conflict from the left and Democrats.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The detailed propaganda for the elections is getting reeeeel deeeeep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like, I once heard that Donald Trump bit off a puppies ear because it tried to lick him and stuff?

Like, oh my god y'all.

edit on 3-3-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'll see your...

Donald Trump Was Everything Vladimir Putin Could Have Wished For?

And call with...
In the style of George McGovern, leftist Democrats are panting to give Vladimir Putin what he really wants.
Biden and the dems are up to their eyeballs in this. As usual, the democrats accuse everyone else of what they (democrats) are actually doing.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
There's no way in hell Donald J. Trump is one ounce more corrupt that 99% of the 'establishment'.
How to you feel about Mitch McConnell's 10 million dollar income increase in one year, thanks to his Chinese wife, her sister and their dealings with Chinese banks>
How do you feel about Pelosi's insider trading stock wealth bringing in 11 million in 2021 via to her husband.

LOOK at the wealth of congressional members- they're worth hundreds of thousands when they get elected, and within 10 years are multi-millionaires due to 'investments'- in the stock market.

And that's just the legit stuff. There are all kinds of side gigs, like the Clinton's Whitewater, too. Researching everyone you may think is a decent politician- the lives of their spouses, their voting history, who they're close to ( Epstein, anyone?) and the rose color will quickly leave your glasses.

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as an honest multi-millionaire that doesn't have a good deal of corruption in their closet.

As far as Putin and Trump being friends, have you forgotten all the Biden boasting that he and Putin were closer than he Putin and Trump?

I say Biden is EVERYTHING Putin has been waiting for since Obama left office. He has plans, too- and Trump threw a big ol' monkey wrench in his timeline as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

From the days when the KGB sought to cultivate him 40 years ago to his term as president, Trump was a useful stooge. And if he gets another term, he still can be.

Putin knows that something is up as hes behaving erratically according to many in INTEL. To me I have seen this behavior in business executives who are about to be taken down, lose their job or take their business into bankruptcy.

Could it be these are the end days for the Donald and that damming evidence on Trumps all cash condo sales will finally expose the Russian mafia and its links to Putin? Please, I don't trust Democrats but it is what it is and if for all his supporters at least read the article first then go ape and present your counterpoints. Plus leave the 2020 election stuff in your pocket. Call the NSA if you didn't like the 2020 results. I know that it was weird to the extreme but............. we cant fight city hall nor USA INTEL. I once voted for Trump once in 2016 but I didn't vote in 2020 because where there is smoke remains a fire. I also don't care for touchy feely hair smelling dudes either

This article presents some new and interesting insights to whats happening behind the curtain.

Trump's ties to the Russian Mafia are described in some detail in the book "House of Trump, House of Putin" and go back at least to the mid 1980s. As the book makes clear, the Russian Mafia is basically an arm of the Russian government under Putin's kleptocracy. It works for him. One such mobster who works for Putin is Felix Sater, who pleaded "guilty" to being a Russian mobster in 1998 and turned informant to the FBI.

Here's what Felix Sater was up to in late 2015, shortly after Trump announced he was running for President:

"WASHINGTON — A business associate of President Trump promised in 2015 to engineer a real estate deal with the aid of the president of Russia, Vladimir V. Putin, that he said would help Mr. Trump win the presidency.

The associate, Felix Sater, wrote a series of emails to Mr. Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen, in which he boasted about his ties to Mr. Putin. He predicted that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would highlight Mr. Trump’s savvy negotiating skills and be a political boon to his candidacy.

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

"Our boy."

www.nytimes.com...

However, even though this connection between Trump and Putin is well documented, I don't think it has anything to do with your other observation (which I also think is true) that Putin is now behaving erratically. I think he thought that Ukraine would be a cakewalk. He's now realizing that he's a rat on a sinking ship. He can kill Ukrainians and blow up their hospitals and opera houses--and probably will--but he can't really make Ukraine his bitch like he did with other former Soviet Republics. The quickness and severity of the international sanctions also means that he won't have much time before he faces the inevitable collapse of his plans.

Putin basically set himself up as the Capo di i tutti capi--the boss of all the bosses in Russia, for life. As long as the Capo is moving his criminal enterprise forward in positive economic growth, he can maintain his position. But as soon as he starts costing his fellow kleptocrats serious money, they will look for another Capo. We're actually starting to see that happen in the last few days. And Putin knows that that has been the plan behind the sanctions from the beginning--regime change in the Kremlin. He also knows that when the end comes to his enterprise, it probably won't be gentle.

That's the problem with people who want to be autocrats for life, their retirement plans aren't worth a crap.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglassbro. Buddy. Pal. They didn’t find as much as a parking ticket on this man or else he would be hind bars. We all know it, you should know this by now. Stop believing liars.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

They didn’t find as much as a parking ticket on this man or else he would be hind bars.

Not true.

In his report on Russian interference in the 2016 election, Robert Mueller did not charge Trump with obstruction of justice, instead deferring to the policy of not charging a sitting president.

edit on 3-3-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

You are correct sir. They couldn't find anything and had to plant "possible ties to Russia" etc, paid for by the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Trump's ties to the Russian Mafia are described in some detail in the book "House of Trump, House of Putin" and go back at least to the mid 1980s.

Someone wrote a whole book about Trump's ties to Putin? Wow, Mueller must REEEEALLY suck at his job. I'd be pissed if I was you.

But I'm not. So I laugh.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join