It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MPs to get £2,200 pay rise next month

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Utter SCUM......SCUM......SCUM.......UTTER F@@@@@G SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So while the rest of us are hit with a combination of gas increases, electric increases, petrol increases and national insurance increase

These UTTER SCUM give themselves a rise of 2.7% which will pretty much wipe out all of the increases the rest of us paupers will have to suffer

to say I am fuming is an understatment

GET YOUR PIG SNOUTS OUT OF THE FUNDS FROM THE TAXPAYER

every single one of them rolling around in the funds of the common man

MPs will get a £2,212 pay rise on 1 April, seeing an MP's basic salary go up to £84,144 a year. The 2.7% rise will come in the same week that millions of workers see their wages hit by a National Insurance increase.

Why are gas prices going up? What’s behind rising wholesale costs after energy price cap increase announced

It is reviewed every six months and currently stands at £1,277 per year, but will jump to £1,971 in the spring.

Price cap to increase by £693 from April

The energy price cap will increase from 1 April for approximately 22 million customers. Those on default tariffs paying by direct debit will see an increase of £693 from £1,277 to £1,971 per year (difference due to rounding). Prepayment customers will see an increase of £708 from £1,309 to £2,017.

UK fuel prices: petrol breaches 150p per litre barrier

Average UK petrol price now 151.25p per litre, while diesel sits at 154.72p per litre

Four things to know about National Insurance contributions and the April increase

From April 2022, the rates of NICs are due to increase by 1.25 percentage points (see Table 1). This means, for example, that the main rate for employees is due to rise from 12% to 13.25%.

UK inflation hits new 30-year high of 5.5% as cost of living crisis continues

UK inflation has increased to 5.5 per cent, the highest in nearly three decades, amid the tightening cost of living squeeze.

TL : DR ALL and I mean ALL MPs are UTTER SCUM with their snouts in the trough of public funds

Not a single MP deserves this pay rise NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 000000p3103America/Chicago301202223 by UpThenDown because: typo, although i bet there are more

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I agree with everything you say about these corrupt politicians... they're all taking the pi$$

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

The sad thing is, they unfortunately probably think they somehow deserve it.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Not a single MP deserves this pay rise NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not so sure about that. What about Michael Fabricant (wish dot com version of Boris)?

I mean £2,200 would barely cover his hair care costs

new topics

top topics

join