It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government information on a nuclear strike.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've just had an information sheet on what to do if a nuclear bomb was set off near you.

1: If you can see the explosion don't panic cos you're really dead.

2: If you are far enough away and can only just see it or a friend has just insta thingied you or twattered you Immediately and I mean immediately isolate yourself for 30 days.

3: after day 1 please wear a face mask as this will stop the nuclear radiation from attacking you.

4: If you have been vaccinated for Covid this will protect you from the fall out so no need to panic.

o not gather in groups of more than 2 cos this will pass the fallout about quicker.

6:If you have anymore suggestions please get in touch with your nearest government agency. Otherwise just shut up and die.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you don't go out after 10pm, you are ok. Cov....I mean fallout sleeps all day and only works at night. Except on Sundays, it goes to church...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Thanks for those helpful tips. I don't think I could get my fat rear end under a second grade school desk anymore.

I wonder what the virtual learning equivalent of Duck and Cover is?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I think now you just need to be bold, and fierce towards radiation and you should be fine.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Also at any restaurants that remain open, please wear your fallout protection gear while moving throughout the restaurant, but while seated at your table you can take it off. Because radiation does not affect you while you're at your table eating.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Get yer affairs in order...no tellin what these demonic loons in office may pull since it's been on their minds for 10 years.

www.huffpost.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Duck and cover.

That'll work.....just like lockdowns did for Covid...

new topics

top topics

join