It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show 40-mile-long Russian military convoy nearing Kyiv

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: da pickles

"This is a real war in real time with real
People dying"

Most definitely, and more is the pity really.

As to what's fake well that would be just about everything that came out of Putin's mouth.

His motives are plainly clear all the same.

edit on 1-3-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Apologies I just realized I posted that as a reply to yourself where it should have been a general post .

Hopefully one of putons aides will put a swift end to to the suffering ing in Ukraine and what will no doubt become the suffering of the Russian people economically

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The invasion is to do with NATO being on his doorstep if the Ukraine joined, or was allowed to join.

It's bigger than just NATO, although that's definitely a factor. Ukraine has more than 1 trillion cubic meters of natural gas reserves. The Ukrainian government signed a $10B contract with Dutch Shell in 2013 to extract these natural gas reserves, most of which exist in the black sea near Crimea. If Ukraine started supplying Germany and other EU countries with natural gas, the already pathetic economy of Russia would collapse even further.

I know I've done a shi# job explaining, so refer to this video for a deeper analysis:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Your explanation seems perfectly fine to me.

And resources will come into play, as always but as far as i can establish Putin's invasion is all about power, lines on maps, and a return to the former glory of days gone by which can never really be restored.

He's on to plumbs from all angles really.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: da pickles

With regards to live streams and footage , the Ukrainian people were told not to video and share information for obvious reasons . At the end of the day this is a population fearing and fighting for its survival .
At the end of the day the population will do as they have been asked for the survival of their nation and not the opposite to satisfy a few popcorn munching keyboard warriors who shout fake every time they see a clip
Of film .
This is a real war in real time with real
People dying

Sounds like you're referring to me. I'm no keyboard warrior, I'm just not going to get riled up about a war in another country unless it comes to my doorstep. Furthermore, I know what I've seen with my own eyes and all the live feeds thus far, which have offered little to nothing except for questions from someone who isn't over there. I questioned the veracity of a 40 mile long convoy that is posted only in pictures. If you have some video of Russians pulling into Kyiv with a 40 mile long convoy then, by all means, post them so I no longer feel the need to question the authenticity of it.
edit on 1-3-2022 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Lucky for them Ukraine doesn't have A-10 Warthogs. Brrrrrrrrrrrt.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It wasn’t aimed at anyone in particular just the general moaners that aren’t getting their fix of mangled war dead .
With regards to a 40 mile convoy , think of it more as a 40 mile traffic jam cos There’s been a bloody big crash at the the front

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Seems Ukraine Air Force is soon to collect 70 aircraft. If they could just hit the Russian fuel trucks, things would fall apart for Russia. or they could take about 10 aircraft and hit the Kremlin and cause hell in Moscow...

прикрутить вас путин

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED
Pilots were collecting aircraft today ( predominantly mig 29 fulcrum ) hopefully if conversion goes well they will be active very soon

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yep, agreed re: lines on a map. The youtube I linked earlier also talks about how Moscow essentially becomes an indefensible position if Ukraine is controlled by NATO due to the geography of the great Eurasian plains.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

I can just imagine those big 30mm Gatling rounds chewing through Russian armour like a knife through hot butter.

Next. LoL

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Whole thing could be ended in a few promises:

The BS sanctions the Globalists exercised over Nordstream 2 are retracted.
The Ukraine will never do anything to disrupt or dork around with any Russian supplies of energy into Europe.

Why do none of you warmongers see the simple?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Good point and it stems from the fact flower prices don’t sell newspapers . Suffering does

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Lot of places along that route to trigger a landslide with a big boom.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kountzero

originally posted by: grey580

Lot of places along that route to trigger a landslide with a big boom.

Not necessary. BRAVE un-armed citizens are stopping the big Russian convoy!

twitter.com...

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Pretty sure they have BM-24s as well as they Dana 77 howitzer...I am sure that's not everything but I know for sure they have that. If they fire artillery there is a good chance it would come under fire itself pretty quickly. I would assume that's why they arent flying around any of those Mi-24s they have too...they don't want to lose what they do have.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

How many of those people were pushed by far right groups?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Those are like spitwads if they end up against S400 batteries...they don't need planes they need better AA and missile intercept systems.

Its like I said about this ghost story...instead of making up a story about and ace...which anyone flying would know about...they should have made the story up about a crack AA battalion commander who is sniping down air assets all over. That is something much more likely to be true or believeable. I would be a lot more scared of that than a single fighter pilot any day!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kountzero

See the tree lines as well looking out or over the road?

There column is 4 trucks wide at some points!

A few RPG in amongst that lot and the majority of the rest of the vehicles that are not seriously armoured would go up like kindling and start cooking off one after the other.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: carewemust

How many of those people were pushed by far right groups?

They look independent, fearless, and resolute. Most Americans (Right or Left) no longer possess those traits in a big way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join