It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sighting : Massive Fast Mover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I had one of the most strange and facinating sightings I ever had.
It was yesterday around 23:55 CET south of Netherlands, I was outside smoking ofc, was clear and quiet sky.
And boom it caught my eye, it was moving fast, like really fast. Moving SW to NE in straight line. And it was big, really big. Like CGI big and fast.

Its was not giving of light, I could make out its contours from the night sky. It had a rectangle shape with the profile of the hubble telescope.
Two rectangle shapes on either side, like the solarpanels of the hubble telescope. No sound.
The light reflecting of it acted like the light hitting LEO objects. This thing was not close to ground. But its apparent size was like a jetliner passing over at 1500 feet.

It caught my eye overhead and I watched it go out of sight passing by the big dipper, slowly fading. 3-4 seconds max.
But I got a good look at it. Again not bright at all, but the profile stood out and it looked to me like the hubble profile at a disctance of, idk, 200 feet or something.

Weird...
Carry on
edit on 1-3-2022 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Could it be the new B-21 Raider ?

nationalinterest.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Could it be the new B-21 Raider ?

nationalinterest.org...

A good test of its real world stealth capability would be a run on the 40 mile russian traffic jam heading to Kyiv. Carefuly selected targetting would snarl up the advance enough to demoralize the attackers imensely.

A backstopped thief test pilot of "ukranian decent" could be the perpatrator should any one question the event. Firefox 2 possibly in the making lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

What your post points out is not everything overhead is witnessed. A lot of cigarrette smokers, such as you, are out in the wee hours of the morning and create a vast database of sightings that would not normally be heard of. I've seen 'em in daylight but I'm sure my nighttime sighting didn't have that many viewers aside from me. And this goes on and on. If I lived in the country I would only internet surf during the day. As soon as it got dark, I'd be out on a lounge looking up, wide eyed.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Interesting... so it was like a satellite w side solar panels, but if in orbit then huge? Could it have been the space station- or larger? I've seen it and could just make out the shape with panels... barely, back when my prescription specs were newer.

But I've seen so many weird things at night that I've lost count long ago. Mostly it's weird lights far off and really high up, sometimes seemingly hovering for most of an hour before moving off towards other lights. Sometimes two lights meet, do a do-si-do, then shoot off and sometimes it's really weird , like an indistinct silent mass gliding over with plasma playing around the edges or lights like bright stars blinking on in succession across the entire night sky.

It might be nice to know whats going on ... might not.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The more I think about the sighting, the more incredible it feels.
I honestly have no idea what it was.
It stood out against the clear nightsky and it was fast and big. A big rectangle
The only noticable thing about it were the two side panels that were lighter in colour. Just like the panels of the hubble
It was just surreal, moving like 5-6 times faster then ISS.
It was huge, if that thing was in LEO it has to be size of a city. It really feels it couldnt be in LEO actually, you would have to see it on satellite weather pictures.
If that thing was like a few miles up in the sky, it was the size of an aircraftcarrier going at mach 5 in complete silence.

edit on 2-3-2022 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Something the size of an aircraft carrier was tracked on radar in the uk at, if I remember right at 50,000ft pulling mach 2 in the 1950s, it's in a list of sightings on here, will have to look it up again.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Coming from an engineer. I think our real reverse engineers are working on time steps for "space" travel. HG Wells nailed it, same space, different time. Different travel systems for different spaces. I would always include an atmospheric drive in addition to other drives, also, I think its suicidal to think about interstellar travel. We dont even know whats going on in our own heliosphere, and we want to go to another, haha.

Aliens arent that advanced because they crash alot, that, or some are cons, or they didnt follow the 5 P's. Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performace.

new topics

top topics

join