It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of leaked Nuland-Pyatt call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Hadn't seen this posted yet, how does this relate to the the 2014 ukraine election?

"So let me work on Klitschko and if you can just keep... we want to try to get somebody with an international personality to come out here and help to midwife this thing. The other issue is some kind of outreach to Yanukovych but we probably regroup on that tomorrow as we see how things start to fall into place."

Is international personality Zelensky?

The deep state went deep on this one

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
Is international personality Zelensky?

Once again ... the Deep State narratives are starting to unwind.

More and more it looks like Zelensky has been getting a head-of-state salary for what he used to do professionally: entertain

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

The only thing I'm sure of is that we don't even know the worst of it.

Everything and everyone involved in Ukraine politics are dirty as sin. I don't trust anyone involved... not Putin, not Zelensky, not Biden -- especially not Team Biden!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I remember when this happened. Somewhere on one of the recordings Nuland offered a few profanities, perhaps the most notorious was "**** the EU"

Karma is hell, eh Victoria? LOL

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
That sounds like the script from the movie 'Wag The Dog'. There are SO many red flags surrounding all the reporting on this 'war' yet everyone is turning a blind eye and choosing sides; the exact results that were hoped for.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yah it's scary to not know if you are the "good guys" anymore and everyone's viewpoint is subjective

The truth is even subjective but yet you must take a side

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77
a reply to: Boadicea

Yah it's scary to not know if you are the "good guys" anymore and everyone's viewpoint is subjective

The truth is even subjective but yet you must take a side

It is scary. And infuriating to be put in this position. Even under the best of circumstances, we cannot know the whole truth. But we should at least be able to say to ourselves, "I haven't seen anything that would tell me we're the bad guys..." But we can't even do that much now. We have seen too much to think we are not the bad guys.

Our own leaders have squandered our trust and confidence too many times and in too many ways.

new topics

top topics

join