It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and his new Truth social media

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The name of the new social media will be, "Truth Social" which is planned to be fully operational by the end of March. There is some serious financing already in place and with the close to 80 million followers he had on Twitter before he was banned you have to wonder just how well the Truth Social network will be ? youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I have been active on it for a week....
So far so good. I know it is taking people a long time to get accepted to set up an account. I was one of the first 1700 (outside of 'check marked' people)

edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Not open yet to anyone outside of the USA.

Us Aussies have to wait a bit it seems.

P

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Id say there are only about 51k or so, thus far who have been able to get on...

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I have apparently been banned from joining Truth Social.

Every time I go to truthsocial.com... to join the waiting list, I get a big white "405 Not Allowed" page, after entering my Name/Email and hitting "Sign Up".

It's been like this for almost 3 weeks now.

Guess I'm not a big enough Trump fan.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Every time I go to truthsocial.com... to join the waiting list, I get a big white "405 Not Allowed" page, after entering my Name/Email and hitting "Sign Up".

Are you in the US? Are you on your phone? Id try a diff name/email.

I joined the waitlist the moment it was ever put out there (months maybe)....I then got an email that the app was on iphone. Then the app said, you had to wait for it to go live and you would be notified. Then I got notified and had to sign up. Then I got my #, shown above. Then I was notified, I was in and to create my account.

It seems like a long process - but there is no trolling. And the app has not crashed at all. Every other app that rolled out crashed the day of release because a zillion people tried signing up all at once. This has not happened. I have had zero glitches. Whereas, I have continual glitches on Parler and Gab.....and tons of trolls and fake accounts.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

You guys just cant seem to catch a break lately. I have not given up on you guys. Grew up watching all your Aussie Tennis legends. Still keeping S&V alive trying to do my part.

Carewemust.... That was me. I had to make a phone call. You are never getting on. Sorry

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

The same happened to me. after i entered the info, page came up 405 too. Im in Canada, so its probably not allowed here anyway. Lol.

They just took RT away too!
Censorship Police under Trudeau's Gestapo!!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Trump's twitter is called truth? Can that get anymore cringy? You know his diehard lemming supports will hop on board without question. So maybe a good money ove on his part.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Looks to be off to a start on par with his presidency.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I suspect a lot of liberals will sign up just to see what he has to say. I'm sorry he's planning on making another run at being attacked for 5 years again- he's too old. There isn't a snowball's chance of him getting the GOP nomination, and running independent would just split the conservative vote making the DNC choice a shoe-in.
You clearly haven't been paying attention.

Aside your unrealistic theme, the man's positioning himself and his endorsements are still positive + K/D, has his own network, plus Fox, I mean, he's hitting all angles and Midterms ain't here yet.

Right now, one or two media hit pieces should be popping up, more as the midterms near because he's still a threat, especially Democrats being labeled as Toxic now in middle America. Lmfao.
edit on 28-2-2022 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Pretty generic name! What next he's releasing a dating app called 'Touch Pussy'?

How is this going to be different to Gab? That's a right winger's paradise.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: baggy7981

Or "Grap Ass" springs to mind.

Its apparently just poor facsimile of Twitter that don't do what it says on the tin, at least not yet.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Donald Trump is the best. He got banned, so he just made a Twitter clone.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

After Biden, Trump is a shoe in. In 1 year Biden managed to raise prices across the globe. The liberals hatred of Trump allowed the worst spineless crook in dc to start his stealing. Biden can say $8 a gallon and the liberals will say good call.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shaemac
Thanks for the feedback. As it says in my little profile on the left side, I'm in the USA-Illinois. I used a Gmail.com address. (Tried to). Glad you got in easily. I will eventually.

edit on 2/28/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

P

Carewemust.... That was me. I had to make a phone call. You are never getting on. Sorry

Post any important revelations here on ATS, and I can live with the lifetime ban.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

P

Post any important revelations here on ATS

How about his?

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I Got the same 405 Response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join