It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cov + fefe = Boom!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That's right. 2+2 actually equals 4.

Covfefe

Cov = pandemic/scamdemic/NWO

fefe = 'ahead of the times', 'fear, afraid'.

The math makes sense. Trump had a Freudian slip. Or was it a slip??

Trump, May 31, 2017
A single tweet with no apparent context:

"Despite the negative press covfefe"

Fefe:
fefe

Fefe: Fear; afraid ; or an expression of mockery. Depending on how the word fefe is used, it can be interpreted as fear, afraid or an expression of mockery similar to “whatever or whatevs” in modern day language and slang.

Fefe is a name that connotes you are ahead of your time.

I'm just sayin. Boom!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
And now the news comes out exposing the covid creation back in 2016.
I think this tweet can now be understood.

It's Skunk Works, so don't tell me this theory stinks, I already know that. I'm airing it out here for a while.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
pretty wild discovery if you are not having fun with me. For the hell of it I am just going to believe you. Dont screw it up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh man that skunk theory is horrible. C'mon, you can do better!

Kidding. First I heard of that one.💣

A few others:
According to...

Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men."
Covfefe

According to an anonymous scholar...

It is a real word of Yiddish origin, meaning "a futile search" or "a pointless and false quest." It was originally transliterated from the Hebrew as "kabfefe," whose etymology is "kab"—relating to the mystical Qabalah—and "fefe," which is a word for "butterfly." What Trump was actually saying in Yiddish tweet-speak was, "We are doing great things despite the press's negative and pointless search, aka fake news."
Covfefe

Others say Trump is a great magician. Lets see if your theory takes off.

In the movie "Hotel Artemis" the Russian word that appears at least twice (supposedly the manufacturer of a piece of electric equipment) is 'Covfefe' in Cyrillic letters.
IMDB

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I like your idea, however Covfefe is the "Covfefe act of 2017" passed As HR 2884 of the 115th Congress. It basically makes any presidential social media communications part of the official presidential records such as President Trumps Twitter communications.

Link. www.congress.gov...

top topics

join