It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't believe there are ANY non-corrupt politicians , or any position of power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
And here's why (but I hope I will be proven wrong).
IMO , to get to any position of power you have to be ruthless/corrupt, or you will never be allowed to get to that position by those in power above you .
They filter out candidates . Some are born into that position , 'royals' or from nazi descendants Angela merkel etc
Others are selected and place like the biden puppet. But all have their personality disorders in common.
And why ? Simply because if someone is that corrupt they are more controllable , plus they will have their own skeletons in the closet which they never want to see get exposed.

The same applies to get to any position of power within a corporation you have to be ruthless and with a few personality disorders to boot.
If they start a company themselves , they are in competition with other bigger more successful companies who have ruthless psychopaths in charge.
They will have to be as ruthless if they want to compete or go under.

This includes Trump and any so called 'Republican'. It's all a show to keep us busy with politics and divided.
Don't get me wrong, between Trump and biden , Trump wins hands down. But he was placed , imo, as much as biden and just used as controlled opposition.

Also, these MSM corrupt to the core media channels. Also chosen because they are so corrupt . The more corrupt they are the more funding they receive probably.

They stick together all these corrupt personality disorder eroded 'people' if you can call them that still, and grow their web of deceit this way.
I hope I'm wrong. Maybe it's just another pointless ramble.
edit on 27-2-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
Maybe it's just another pointless ramble.

Straight-up ... you don't have to obey. You don't have to do anything they say. This is the very nature of being free!! How much of your freedom are you willing to cede to these corrupt tyrants?

You just have to make yourself an unappealing problem to the enforcers of their rule. Bullets and fire are excellent ingredients for that recipe.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Mm. I'm not sure what you're on about , but I'm always unmasked , and 'un-vaccinated' .
But if the only way to travel abroad (Europe) to see loved ones is to get a stupid 'vaccine' than what do you propose I do in that situation? Swim ?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I think there is one exception, which was captured in part by your point. I've known a few people who rose high who were silver spoon types. A few of them were basically accelerated or appointed to higher things because they had very powerful family members. SOME of those individuals were so privileged that I think they didn't even know why they were where they were. Their family likely was corrupt and power players, but some of their privileged kids/brothers/cousins may not have engaged in personal corruption to get there. However, they still are a symptom of generalized corruption and power.

Outside of this, as time goes on I agree mostly with what you are saying.

I worked in government and multilaterals (UN). I hit a wall at some point in government, which was a political office by the way, that was an "ethical glass ceiling." I couldn't rise higher without playing ball and those who spoke against some shady things going on either halted in their progress, or got railroaded. I was told I was being "groomed for higher things," and invited to lots of private events and happy hours with politicos. That is, until I begin speaking against what appeared to be severe political patronism, cronyism, nepotism, and as we mentioned earlier, people being given jobs or contracts based on their connections and other things (major donations, etc). They turned on me. Then, I got railroaded and pushed out.

All of the people that have gotten ahead that I knew from then, didn't say sh*t. And it wasn't just not saying something, a few of the activities were likely illegal and we had a statutory duty to report corruption. I did, a few others filed complaints. Those who didn't speak out, were in violation of at the least that law. And now a bunch of them are directors for political offices.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Ummm…please define this freedom you speak to…

Also…individual choice is predicated by behavioral conditioning…

From my observations…we have the illusion of both of those concepts…
As long as we keep to our conditioning…we get to consume according to our status…

The higher one progresses through this socially scored caste system the greater our allowed freedom within that construct…

Frankly…I’m not satisfied or fulfilled by illusion within the constraints of a social construct designed to keep me…

I chafe at being kept…and do yearn for a true free existence…

This slavery posing as content…content…is illusion posing as realism…

And most are happy to exist within it’s bonds…

YouSir

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Very rarely there are some incorrupt politicians but it is extremely rare.

What you then have to ask yourself is your measure as to there corruption but in general most are thieves, liars, incompetent but also almost always members of some secret fraternity or another and almost always open to money under the table offers.

In the UK all our politicians except perhaps some of the younger OR the back benchers ARE corrupt.

So it was an absolute FLUKE when Jeremy Corbyn got voted into being in Charge of the Labour Party, one that the establishment in BOTH party's whom are really ONE HIDDEN PARTY worked to destroy and discredit even framing him and making him out to be an anti-Semite when in fact the least antisemitic person you could ever be likely to meat (though he was critical of the state of Israel's treatment of Palestinians but whom is not including many Jewish people whom do not agree with it though to be fair they do have to protect there security so that is a long debate that has been and will continue to be ongoing).

In his case the corrupt members of the party not only got him out of the leadership role after waging a war of dirty trick's and out right lies but also then kicked him out of his own party making him now an independent MP but one whom is definitely more labour than the likes of Keir Starmer or Blair whom are actually closet Conservatives disguised as Labour and fully pair up members of the Freemasons sharing there hidden hand and secret handshake with there lodge brothers on the opposite benches in the Tory (Conservative) party as well as those in the Liberal Democrats.

Every nation has something similar which is a sad indictment of our times, in fact GOD would call this an exceedingly wicked generation.

In the past there were Good politicians though but these days especially in so called meritocratic society's sadly that meritocracy goes hand in hand with extreme corruption and dirty back door dealing.

Though they had a lot wrong back when it was the elite (not the corrupt current elite of bankers but the hereditary elite though I am only speaking for the UK here and there society was incredibly unjust and corrupt in general) there were members of the OLD Liberal party of the UK not to be confused with the ideals or modern Liberalism or the modern Liberal Democrat party's which are very different animals indeed, those men were often more inclined to help the people.

Even the OLD Tory's had a good guy a man by the name of Benjamin Disraeli whom was a German Jewish immigrant to the UK and ended up being one of the finest prime minister of his age and tried (in a twist of the Tory's whom are the last party you would expect this from) to right some of the wrongs of society in his time including attempting to end Child labour and give every child in the nation a basic education in literacy and numeracy.

But history is full of the Thatcher's, Blairs, Cameron's, May's and Johnson's that are NOT that man as well as the Putin's, Macron's, Trudeau's and go back earlier corruption has often been endemic the world around, south America and Asia have had some Doozy's such as the Peron's of Argentina (it was the seventh richest nation in the world when they came to power but not afterwards), the Marcos of the Philippine's etc.

But there are times when good does rise to the top, it's a fluke though like Gold Floating on a barrel of sewerage instead of sinking to the bottom.

If people were more literate and well educated however, if they had longer political memory's and if the cult of personality could be banished in favour of a cult of Substance then our world would improve tremendously for ALL voters regardless of there political persuasions.

Morality begins and end's with society, a corrupted brainwashed lithium dosed anaesthetized society such as we have today though, there is no hope for a quick fix or of rooting out the corrupt that have done this to us except for the Grace of God and for that you have to have faith in the Lord that HE WILL SORT THEM OUT.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I think this misses an important point. No offense, but 'ruthlessness' is not in play as much as you might think. Sure positions of power tend to draw its fair share of psychopaths, but there are many more who achieve positions of power by virtue of their relative competence...or a genuine desire to lead for altruistic outcomes...or simply because they were lucky enough by being at the right place at the right time.

The real problem concerning corruption is simple human nature. As a species we are hardwired towards advantage. Given the opportunity, the vast majority of humanity will color outside the lines on certain occasions if they believe it's in their self-interest and that they can get away with it.

Most such people are not truly like the caricatures of scary, maniacal predators. But rather, more like scared animals, fearful of failure or loss, and therefore hyper-focused on opportunity to defend, escape, or rise above whatever adversity or threat they perceive.

That's where accountability to the Rule of Law comes in. The better institutions do that, the less corruption there is.

We have not had consistent or meaningful accountability for a very long time in this country, or elsewhere for that matter. Fix that and you solve for the vast majority of the corrupt, leaving only the true psychopaths, which is a completely different problem.

edit on 27-2-2022 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

I think this misses an important point. No offense, but 'ruthlessness' is not in play as much as you might think. Sure positions of power tend to draw its fair share of psychopaths, but there are many more who achieve positions of power by virtue of their relative competence...or a genuine desire to lead for altruistic outcomes...or simply because they were lucky enough by being at the right place at the right time.

The real problem concerning corruption is simple human nature. As a species we are hardwired towards advantage. Given the opportunity, the vast majority of humanity will color outside the lines on certain occasions if they believe it's in their self-interest and that they can get away with it.

Most such people are not truly like the caricatures of scary, maniacal predators. But rather, more like scared animals, fearful of failure or loss, and therefore hyper-focused on opportunity to defend, escape, or rise above whatever adversity or threat they perceive.

That's where accountability to the Rule of Law comes in. The better institutions do that, the less corruption there is.

We have not had consistent or meaningful accountability for a very long time in this country, or elsewhere for that matter. Fix that and you solve for the vast majority of the corrupt, leaving only the true psychopaths, which is a completely different problem.

I see that same issue. The cult of the Progs has blackmailed it's way into power in every branch of our US Gov and apparently the other nations. That RINO's back stab the R party as bad as DINO's that supplanted the conservative peoples party that we had in the 70's has become a Marxist Democrat party. Now the Conservative always existed in the R party but as a child they were for big business and D's were for small businesses. Now the R's are for small business an the D's are helping big Pharma and other private corps take over at all levels.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking
You said it perfectly, the 'glass ceiling', I couldn't find the right words. And good for you for having morals/values and you would not be compromised

And yes, many illegal /corrupt activities ignored by those in high places

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks, but yes, there is a perverse incentive to play ball with shady things the higher one goes. There is a negative incentive against being a honest do gooder in many spheres. I do think if someone works hard and is competent that person can be gainfully employed in the field of their choice. But, they may not rise up to the top without compromising themselves and their morals.

Power and position the higher one goes attract sociopaths and the power hungry, and the percentage grows the higher the level and the closer to power and big money one gets. By the time I got to the middling political offices I was working as a staffer, there were quite a few cutthroat people. Wasn't fun.

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: Madviking
You said it perfectly, the 'glass ceiling', I couldn't find the right words. And good for you for having morals/values and you would not be compromised

And yes, many illegal /corrupt activities ignored by those in high places

edit on 27-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join