It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates: 'If every country does what Australia did,' the world could prevent the next pandemic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Keeping a eye on a specific stock as confirmation of the next plandemic.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

He has been hinting of a new pandemic for months, I guess as soon the stocks on the pharma jabs started to decline because people got tired of been taken by fools.

edit on 25-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
IMHO Gates is a lunatic, and proof positive that a person can have a high IQ and be ultra-successful (financially), yet still be deluded and self-unaware. His god-complex is continually reinforced by an army of worshippers feeding his ego.

He made his recent best-selling book on climate change free to college students because "young people are the future". He recruits new disciples and makes himself look benevolent at the same time. Good business. The book is mostly pie-in-the-sky b.s. which can't be implemented practically. Then we have what he calls his "guilty pleasure". His private jets.

He's a fraud. He's like Al Gore and John Kerry, but with a brain.
He's a classic narcissist. Like so many in positions of 'power' and 'esteem'. He just go lucky, struck it rich, and now thinks himself above anyone else.
Where's the middle finger emote when you need it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
With a brain 😂🤣😂 the nincompoop actually believes Fauxi ... that ain’t smart, that’s stoopid.

a reply to: ColeYounger

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I can't remember who it was in the Grand Jury testimonies who addressed Gates' comment about "next time instead of 2 years, we should do it in 6 months", (meaning the rollout of a 'tested' vaccine introduced into gen pop) but they said it was CRAZY!

Real virologists and epidemiologists and doctors think this man is a grim reaper, and then there are those on the receiving end of his bottomless wallet.

I worked at MS back in the days when Bill was there, and heard plenty of bldg 10 stories. He was not liked then and now is even worse.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

I think Bill Gates feels he have enough power and money to dictated policies around the world, this is a very dangerous precedent because is many of this type of people talking with their wallets.

Bill Gates is a typical globalist.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
And if it did not work at all you would Never know!
we would not let you!!

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

As an Australian, I can confirm this is the most absurd and misleading thing Gates has ever said. In New South Wales we had barely any restrictions until the vaccine was rolled out, we didn't even have to wear masks in stores. But in Victoria they enforced one of the strictest lock downs in the world, despite that they still had far more cases than we did in New South Wales.

Now after the vaccine has been rolled out, we have experienced waves of Omicron which are so large they make all of our previous waves look like microscopic bumps on the graph. Maybe it's because Omicron is more infectious or because the vaccine actually causes case numbers per capita to rise, or a combination of both those things. Either way New South Wales was doing far better before we had vaccines and strict rules.

But that doesn't really matter now, because we've recently scrapped most of the rules... and wouldn't you know it, this Omicron wave is still dying out, we haven't sparked another wave, because it's absolutely clear that these restrictions have very little impact on Covid waves. I'd like anybody to show me where strict lock downs clearly changed the trajectory of a Covid wave because I haven't seen it happen anywhere.
edit on 26/2/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I have another idea on how to prevent the next pandemic, it involves Gates, big Pharma/media execs and politicians spending the next 20 years in a 6x6 cell.
edit on 26/2/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

He also thinks masks should be mandatory, all the time. What's the big deal, we have to wear pants too.

He says so while not wearing a mask.

Maybe world leaders and "health entrepreneurs" should lead by example instead of by hypocrisy; than maybe their technocratic agenda would gain more traction.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I live in Melbourne, we went through a nightmare of lockdowns, not one but multiple lockdowns.

I have no idea what he means by Australia as the gold standard as every state was affected differently.

Every state shut their borders. Western Australia had very few cases and from my perspective carried on as normal in their bubble. Each of the states had some form of lockdown from a few days to a couple of months, so when he or anyone talks about the pandemic and Australia in the same sentence they have no idea. A lot of Australians went on with their life as normal, they just couldn't leave their state without some sort of permit.

Victoria was by far affected the most with rolling lockdowns with varying degrees. A lot of small businesses went under and many people lost their jobs.

The worst lockdown was:

"STATE OF DISASTER: STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS + CURFEW (2 AUGUST 2020 – 28 OCTOBER 2020)
From 6pm Sunday 2nd August 2020 Victoria declared a State of Disaster, alongside the existing State of Emergency and placed Metropolitan Melbourne into Stage 4 Restrictions for 6 weeks, which ended up being extended to 28 October 2020.

Regional Victoria entered Stage 3 Restrictions on 4 August 2020 which was set to last until 13 September 2020. (Mitchell Shire remained on Stage 3 restrictions when Metro Melbourne went into Stage 4)

At the time there were 6,322 active cases in the state, the death toll was 123, there were 385 people in hospital, 38 of whom were in intensive care & the aged care outbreak had grown to 1,083 cases.

Existing 4 reasons to leave the home;
Could go no further than 5km from your house for shopping or to exercise;
Curfew in place between 8pm and 5am;
Exercise limited to 1 hour outside per day, with only 1 other person;
Face masks mandatory;
Able to visit a partner, even if more than 5km away;
All non-essential retail stores to close (can provide a click and collect service);
Restaurants and Cafe’s to return to takeaway only;
Hairdressers, Beauticians, Personal Care, Gyms etc to close;
Uber/Taxi can operate but passengers sit in the back and wear masks;
Weddings not permitted;
Funerals are limited to 10 mourners.
Night network suspended and public transport services reduced
All Victorian school students to return to remote learning (from 4 Aug 2020);
Childcare & Kindergarten closed (from 5 August 2020)"

Credit for the above: bigaustraliabucketlist.com...

This experience has been horrible and I would not want this on anyone.

K

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
He says with certainty there will be another pandemic. That's because he knows what's going to get "leaked" next. Accidentally of course.

He is heavily invested in vaccines, and digital ID's through GAVI. It's in his best interest for more pandemics to "happen."

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The pandemic is over, the emergency is over, it was never really and emergency, but leaders got drunk on power, covid is now a cold and was always a cold, now every time people starts to get sick with the next cold, it will be claimed that covid is back and the fascist leader will salivate on the oppression.

It is a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join