It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates: 'If every country does what Australia did,' the world could prevent the next pandemic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yep Gates thinks the world should be more like Australia, because we are to get another pandemic.

I think Gill Gates wants to be a dictator but know he will never win an election, soo now he is just an advisor of doom and gloom, or he is just watching his investments on a vaccine that is not very good, going away.

"If every country does what Australia did, then you wouldn't be calling [the next outbreak] a pandemic," Gates, a health philanthropist who has dedicated billions of dollars to vaccine research, said at the annual Munich Security Conference

I am sure Bill got some insane profits from the covid injections even if they now are showing that the injections were never effective and the side effects and dead maybe be growing.

Keeping a new outbreak from becoming a pandemic would almost certainly prevent many of the global consequences caused by Covid-19. But, Gates noted, it'll likely require much stricter policies in a future outbreak's early days than how most of the world enacted against Covid.

Yep we hear you Billy Boy, fascism is a good thing these days, we are all to embrace Australia sell out to pharma.

I am sure Australia is to become the next great stop for tourism and where everybody that embrace tyranny wants to be.

countries will need to maintain those policies for a sustained period of time, even potentially against public pressure.

Gates cited Australia's Covid response as the gold standard to follow. The country reopened its international borders this week for the first time since March 2020. Over the course of the pandemic, returning citizens and approved international travelers have been required to quarantine in hotels guarded by police and military members. Australia's states even periodically locked down their respective borders.

www.msn.com... uxbndlbing

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"almost certainly"

he can certainly go f..k himself.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

When I read that, my jaw dropped, I mean really? this man was born in a free country, made his billions in the free markets but now wants the rest of the world to be under a dictatorship rules?

I think he has lost his mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
His head on a pike would be a very nice gift to humanity. What a bold powerhungry piece of dung. F-YOU Bill!!

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

He should be kicked out of his citizenship and send to Australia to become a citizen under the totalitarian regime. I would never dream that Australia will become the first experiment of the new world order.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
His wife divorced him because he's a perv and a stark raving lunatic. The kind of psychosis the men in white would normally show up in a van with to take to the asylum.

But his billions allow him freedom, and his mental insanity remains free to be exposed daily onto the world. And this is the ongoing results. More madness.

Let's wonder what he will cook up next. Surprised he hasn't taken refuge on his private moon base yet. His fear of being a literal "lunatic" perhaps.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If he and others like him stopped poking their noses into everything, there would never be a pandemic.

link   

I wish I knew why anyone held Bills medical expertise above anyone else, even if he does hold HIMSELF in quite high esteem.

He also thinks masks should be mandatory, all the time. What's the big deal, we have to wear pants too.
He compares himself with Dr Fauci, "People say Dr Fauci and myself" when referencing THEIR wants for mandates.
F# off Bill

link   
What next pandemic? He should be more precise.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The funny thing about my position on Gates is that I'm almost pleased to see when he veers wildly wide of his own lane, and publically announces these outlandish sentiments...it's a 'better the devil you know' sort of thing.

When he continues to speak like a tyrannical despot, the more people will begin to recognize him as such. More and more people start to question wtaf the implications of his words are. Those who have remained blind to the ridiculousness of his words up until this point reach a moment where they are forced to consider the audacity of what it is he is saying. The hope is that their synapses fire up. One by one, more people are wise to the indoctrination he tries to feed them.

While I am no fan, I'd rather he--and his ilk--be very concise in their pubic words so I'm well aware of who is behind enemy lines. It's the quiet ones that concern me.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
IMHO Gates is a lunatic, and proof positive that a person can have a high IQ and be ultra-successful (financially), yet still be deluded and self-unaware. His god-complex is continually reinforced by an army of worshippers feeding his ego.

He made his recent best-selling book on climate change free to college students because "young people are the future". He recruits new disciples and makes himself look benevolent at the same time. Good business. The book is mostly pie-in-the-sky b.s. which can't be implemented practically. Then we have what he calls his "guilty pleasure". His private jets.

He's a fraud. He's like Al Gore and John Kerry, but with a brain.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Auntie Matter

The funny thing about my position on Gates is that I'm almost pleased to see when he veers wildly wide of his own lane, and publically announces these outlandish sentiments...it's a 'better the devil you know' sort of thing.

Well said. I agree 100%.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Bill Gates: 'If every country does what Australia did,' the world could prevent the next pandemic

Ergo, Concordantly, Vis-à-Vis ... Australia was able to eliminate the propensity of an inevitable anomaly occurring inherent in associated laboratory research .

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Truly I would love to know the real reasons his wife left him, let face it, why will somebody that came from a regular life in free America and become a rich man would want the entire world oppressed forever.

Really, what in the heck,

I guess the globalist agenda indoctrinated him soo well that he forgot his own roots and what gave him the chance to be where he is at now.

And to think I though he was a genius a long time ago, been able to live the America dream.

Now he scares me, really scares me,

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Gates is not a doctor, virologist, or epidemiologist. Yet they believe him over those that are.

I am sure they already are spinning his latest words of wisdom.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Western Australia, 1000 covid cases today, 2 years in isolation and now its running rampant on our population, 98% vaxed according to those who tell us what is true
Liars and drongos

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I think Gates is a sociopath, and that was demonstrated even in his Microsoft years.

Beyond being a powerful billionaire, how on Earth did he claim the role of a public health expert where he is consulted all of the time on medical issues? Before people respond, I know that has been working on public health initiatives through his foundation for years, so I'm not saying like many that he has no public health experience. He does.

However, all of the time other people who question for example Covid narratives will be attacked as "not being doctors and medical experts." Yet, that is never applied to Bill Gates. What medical training does have? Where is his medical license?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Oh, I can tell you the medical training comes from been a wealthy individual and his license is given every time he makes million-dollar donation.

With his money he can buy himself all kind of honorary tittles.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Oh hell nah!!! Seriously, screw you Gates! What a lunatic.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Madviking

Oh, I can tell you the medical training comes from been a wealthy individual and his license is given every time he makes million-dollar donation.

With his money he can buy himself all kind of honorary tittles.

Yeah, I get his influence due to mass wealth.

But, it's absurd the gravity with which the media and many organizations treat his medical prognostications, as if he is some Nobel Prize winning medical expert or scientist. LOL

It's interesting, because it doesn't even seem many people have thought that through.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join