It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any American Against Guns Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: olaru12

Sorry, but it is genius. Here we are in a nuclear world, and Putin is successfully carrying out an actual ground invasion of a country nuclear nations promised to protect.

That seems to indicate a certain level of intelligence to me.

The invasion of the Ukraine draws us even still closer to WW3. I will pray for your son and hope he doesn't have to endure what many little boys are experiencing in the Ukraine NOW.

edit on 25-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's like I said yesterday. "Genius" pertains to relative intelligence only, you are choosing to ascribe positive connotation to it in order to attempt to score cheap points, but they call Lex Luthor an evil genius for reason - he's a genius. A plan or strategy is the same way, good or evil, it can still be genius.

Who is going to toss nukes? Look around at the current crop of wannabe leaders and ask yourself that. Putin and Xi already have.

edit on 25-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You can post up whatever you wish, it’s obvious how you feel. You have posted that link before in another post.

I believe there are very few on ATS and in the US for that matter that approve of what Putin has done. Your hate of Trump is obvious. That’s been a focal point of many of your posts. But hating someone for having an opinion is a fool’s errand.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Who is going to toss nukes?

I heard Li'l Kimmie has sub-launch capability. Imagine a West Coast salvo ... followed by a second salvo a couple of hours later.

Do you think Biden would spend a lot of time wondering if it was a false flag? Spend time trying to figure out who it was that's blowing Murica to smithereens?

Or, do you think we'd just launch at everyone who could possibly have dunnit?

(post by Topcraft removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If I remember correctly, if "Li'l Kimmie" launches on the US West Coast and there's clear evidence that he did it, Biden's approval is not needed for a limited response.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not me...I gave my significant other a sweet little Glock and Roses 43x for valentines Day. The perfect piece for handbag or concealment.

Lol, you have been using that same lie for a few years, you must have given her 6 or 7 guns by now.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not me...I gave my significant other a sweet little Glock and Roses 43x for valentines Day. The perfect piece for handbag or concealment.

Lol, you have been using that same lie for a few years, you must have given her 6 or 7 guns by now.

Only 4 pistols and one shotgun it's one of our little traditions... I'm such a romantic!! And Xmas isn't that far away, do you have any suggestions, I'm thinking to really make an impact, perhaps a Heckler and Koch MP5K if I can come up with the scratch. You should see what she gives me on Valentines' day!!!!!

oh yeah, when we first started dating I gave her a can of Vexor. Does that count?

What do you give your girlfriends? Or boyfriends, don't matter.
edit on 25-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That worked really well in Vietnam, didn't it?

That worked really well in Afghanistan, too, every time over the past centuries plus, didn't it?

Yep. Oh so well.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

My eldest child and I spend quality time at the gun range. Sounds weird but we always have a great time

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I like guns, I have some. I just don't like spending so much to shoot them, bullets have gone crazy in price. I'm going to save mine for hunting and training my grandkids how to shoot a gun. Trouble is the grandkids are playing careless war games on the computers, I don't trust they will be safe with a gun, I was trained in gun safety when I got my first bb gun at around six years old, but wasn't allowed to go out on my own unsupervised with it till I was around eight.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here we are in a nuclear world, and Putin is successfully carrying out an actual ground invasion of a country nuclear nations promised to protect.

That themselves have nuclear weapons .
And Russian technology and installations to build more .
With a Nazi government in power .
Not to mention right next door to Russia .

Go figure , right ?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yep. They don’t mind weapons, despite what is proclaimed. As long as they have them at their disposal and you don’t unless your fighting their war for them.

a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

How many of those bombings in Vietnam were in cities like Kyve? Some sure I guess, I can't remember. But what I remember were carpet bombings in jungles. Same for Afghanistan. How many of those were connected to the US army marching to take over whole cities filled with previously peaceful citizens. Wasn't the US always concerned about public relations so that there was at least the pretense of not harming civilians? Is this the case in Ukraine? Apparently not as Russia is bombing Kyiv and marching to take it over. I doubt there will be much guerrilla resistance from among those left alive.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well first we'd have to make sure that no one interrupted Biden's nap.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of he only knew, just ask, and I'll pour him his choice.

Ummm…my…my my my my my…what a rather smallish booze collection your sporting there…

That will hardly afford any trade value during the coming zombie apocalypse…

And once that minuscule-ish collection runs dry…however will you procure more…?

Providing the zombies have un-canted all the reserves at the buzz mart…

YouSir

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Of he only knew, just ask, and I'll pour him his choice.

I was at a restaurant tonight that had less on the shelf and that place seated about 60 folks. But AM is right that bourbon is on the short list.... well, if I am involved.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe its just a "bait pile."

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe its just a "bait pile."

Ummm…

Raw sugar molasses yeast and time
Make a liquid so sublime