It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan warns Chinese aircraft in its air defence zone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I guess China cannot let a good thing go to waste, the question will be, Is the Chinese getting ready for the invasion of Taiwan?

And where is the president of the US, it seems he has been hiding lately, only Pelosi came out of her hiding place to make some comments.

AIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's air force scrambled again on Thursday to warn away nine Chinese aircraft that entered its air defence zone, Taiwan's defence ministry said, on the same day that Russia invaded Ukraine, a crisis being watched closely in Taipei.

Taiwan, which China claims as its own territory, has complained of regular such missions by the Chinese air force over the last two years, though the aircraft do not get close to Taiwan itself.

The number of aircraft involved was well off the last large-scale incursion, 39 Chinese aircraft on Jan. 23, and since then, such fly-bys have been sporadic with far fewer aircraft.

The ministry said the latest mission involved eight Chinese J-16 fighters and one Y-8 reconnaissance aircraft, which flew over an area to the northeast of the Taiwan-controlled Pratas Islands at the top end of the South China Sea.

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Looks like everyone's kicking off today it like some bar room brawl.

Israel kills three Syrian soldiers in Damascus................... Woops they should stick to terrorists and Eyeranians www.france24.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Now we are all going to pay a price.

If you are going to steal an election.

Make sure your guy can lead.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It is the year of the Chinese Dragon after all, is going to get very hot around the globe, everybody is in war mode.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I said it in a couple of threads, Russia and China are working together. Russia is gonna start it, get everybody watching Ukraine and China's gonna go island hopping, soon gonna turn into a Two Front World War.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

The poor American president cannot find his head these days, I got the nagging feeling that he right now is unable to grasp the severity of what his inactions are causing around the globe.

If China takes Taiwan, it will be the beginning of a new era, where Russia and China will dominate the world, US and allies will be relegated to nothing but Beggers.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Like WW2. Two fronts. Impossible with our numbers now. Russia shuts off oil to EU. China stops shipping goods to US. US cannot do anything and has increasing issues within.

This is not what we as a country need right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
China stops shipping goods to US.

Awwwww, imagine the horror if the Walmart zombies couldn't get their poison baby food, toxic pet food and slave labor-made clothing. How would they ever get by?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Damn, I hate being right sometimes.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You know it was a time when US used to make everything at home, greedy globalist has take the capability of the US as a powerful nation to take care of its own, look what we got under the biden and democrats we cannot even keep supplies in our shelves, this ridiculous, this needs to stop.

US should never have given the rights of their self-reliance for globalist agendas never.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
US should never have given the rights of their self-reliance for globalist agendas never.

It's no ones fault except of that of the US consumer. Stop shopping for/buying cheap imports and the problem solves itself.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That maybe be true, but unless the world wants to be beholden to to a Mafia style government,and one that has no interrest in human rights, which actually applies to both, there is no other choice. It's coming and been coming for at least 30 years.

The Only hope is our wells are not past the point of being put back into production, and the Keystone pipeline completed , throw out the Canucklehead trudeau and and slo joe /harris and get a level headed people in charge.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

DC we have been on this same scenario many times, years pass, to be called, conspirators and theorist believers. I remember I made a nice thread of how conglomerates took over the independent media to control media, that was over 10 years ago. This is been on the making for decades.

But darn is not a conspiracy that has not made it to reality here in ATS.

I agree with you one hundred percent.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Yup we were called crazy just as early as 2019, or so. Not so crazy we are anymore...

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I boycott any company that is not American base, Augustus, my husband hates me for that, because he loves ChinaMart.

I have not step in any of those stores in years, I do most of my buying online and my groceries are in local cooperatives like leaf market.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I boycott any company that is not American base, Augustus, my husband hates me for that, because he loves ChinaMart.

Like I said, it's the fault of the US consumer, this proves it out.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Like I said, it's the fault of the US consumer, this proves it out.

"We have met the enemy and he is us."
-Pogo

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I remember a while back when we had that same debate in ATS on how cheap products were catered to low-income families, and how the bread and butter of the nation in manufacturing was outsourced, leaving the nation vulnerable to outside suppliers.

We pretty much have debated every aspect of America big change in ATS in a span of many years.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I remember a while back when we had that same debate in ATS on how cheap products were catered to low-income families, and how the bread and butter of the nation in manufacturing was outsourced, leaving the nation vulnerable to outside suppliers.

As soon as you stop buying this crap it will have to be onshored and you'll see a corresponding uptick in domestic manufacturing. It's happening now with rare earths due to security reasons, this can be done.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: matafuchs
China stops shipping goods to US.

Awwwww, imagine the horror if the Walmart zombies couldn't get their poison baby food, toxic pet food and slave labor-made clothing. How would they ever get by?

Making lemonade out of lemons, hopefully, we will finally wise up and force our industries out of China and back to the US. I don't care if I can't get cheap plastic goods or prices go up. It isn't like we need most of that sh!t anyhow.

So what if an Iphone 25 cost $200 more or cost of a TV goes up.

Having so much of our manufacturing, especially tech overseas is a huge national security risk.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join