It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Concerned Canadian - What Savage Land is This?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was contacted on Facebook late last night by an old friend who very politely asked me to stop sharing endless news publicly on what is happening because it puts me in danger. But he also made a good point that you can't reach everyone and by going so hardcore with this stuff you become a kind of zealot. As previously stated on ATS, I'd given up trying to reach people I knew.

But then came the Freedom Convoy. It was now or never to make a lot of noise and inform a lot of people. So I went all in, obsessively following and posting tons of great material on what was happening for three weeks straight! It was all I did besides sleep. My boss even lost our cleaning contract and instead of looking for another job, I just applied for EI and kept working away to save my country. I wanted to go to Ottawa so bad, but I couldn't afford to leave. But I tried contacting several Freedom groups on FB in my area and even in neighboring provinces in hopes of a ride, but I never heard back from a single person! I took this as God's will that I remain here and fight by educating people on the truth.

So, I guess I did my part? This is an awkward time in history when right and wrong become complicated. Obviously the convoy was good. Obviously Fascism is bad. But now what? I've reached whomever I could reach--basically I educated those open to it and maybe opened the minds, a little bit, of those before closed to the truth. I've tried reaching out on FB to local Freedom groups about protesting here but none of them get back to me. With a little research, I see at least one such leader was arrested, and our churches were shut down before many other places in Canada. I've witnessed and heard different instances of police coming to people's house parties to break it up because of social distancing violations etc. No one protests it. So I guess, they are all scared into compliance now? I don't wear a mask but I have yet to see a single other person in this city not wearing one. They all comply. The city seems lost doesn't it?

I don't have a wife or kids. I believe in God and sacrifice. I feel I am more expendable than most. But there are people who care about me. And there is a lot I can contribute by staying alive or out of jail. Not much I can do to help this city, and I can't afford to leave right now. Some of the YouTubers I've followed livestreaming the convoy have taken down those videos, or had them taken down. Fascism/Communism is accelerating day by day. So I feel it would be wise to be cautious, even though in my heart I want to fight. But I guess there is a time to fight and a time to lie low?

I've been thinking of pulling back on publicly defying a tyrannical government on my own, which seems wise. I still won't comply with mandates, and I will still post things online. I'll just do it wisely. Such is my plan.

Other Canadians must feel the same way. Worried and confused. Outraged and without a lot of options to fight back. There must be more I can do. Writing handwritten letters to MPs, perhaps. To military officials, or is that too dangerous now? I'm Canadian so this is...no way to exaggerate it. This is far beyond anything I've ever experienced before. All new territory. Still have things to figure out.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

edit on 23-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wow I never thought I would be saying this to a Canadian in my life time, Can you escape to America?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You have three options any time tyranny rears its ugly head:

Accept the tyranny.

Escape the tyranny.

Destroy the tyranny.

In my family has already escaped because they couldn't accept the nightmare that is communist rule.

There is nowhere else to go, my friend.

Fighting is all that is left for me and we don't yet have a Justin Trudeau. There just aren't any other options.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Canada has been subsisting on a minimum standard of human rights/labour laws for decades and we're been spoonfed all manor of junk science doomsday propaganda also for decades; none of which have true including coup flu. Canada fell a long time ago to global influence. So did the states. My advice is to be armed and prepared for goosestepping emergencies & shop local and keep your economy as under the radar as possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

Please don't sacrifice your life or your freedom over this. The pandemic dominoes are falling thanks to Omicron; even Bill Gates is saying that "risks have reduced drastically." Provincially things are opening up. Lately I've noticed that bars and pubs aren't enforcing regulations. I'm sure Federal restrictions will be eased as soon as JT can do so without letting the convoy boys take credit.

You can and should write to your MP. Tell them how you feel about the Emergency Order and the public health mandates.

Also - IMO - drop facebook forever.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Sure but now our Government has openly declared war on us. It's a very different situation now from last month.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

So many people I know on FB and can reach, if they can be reached.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You have reached all the people you can, only post stuff that is new. I am waiting on some MRIs from a doctor I know. They are before and after cerebral shots of people who had the jab. I have this suspicion that the jab, through endothelial feathering is killing off a considerable amount of the brain, not all one spot, but hundreds to thousands of neurons all over the place. Or in the alternative, if graphene is present in the jab, because of its ionic charge, it is taking up residence in areas of high electrical activity, like the brain, self assembling and acting as an antenna plus "something" else. In either case, the application of 5G as a trigger could produce a "hive mind" aspect through irritation or direct control, check the patents :-)

This is likely the reason that you can't approach a logical or sensible side in anyone who has had the jab. There is no rational mental activity, it's all driven by instinct and as such is aggressive, emotional and visceral. I was going to tell my father yesterday to get his money out of the country and into land and physical assets (not crypto), I couldn't be bothered because he has lost the mental capacity to recognize what is going on due to the jab. Plus I tried to talk to my mother about it, she's triple jab'd as well and that was frustrating as hell, so I give up.

Anybody who could be saved, has been. The rest are simply the walking dead, they are literally mind controlled zombies. It's sad that I will likely lose my entire family to the jab, but I warned them all right from the get go, even though the mass media primed the fear over nothing and got the ball rolling.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/23.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I took in a covid refugee lol I'm at more risk than most. He's fine by the way. But no thanks to the government who put him off work and on the streets. Been fighting the good fight for months and months. I feel like sidney bristoe.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hey bro, I registered a domain today with the plans of starting my own Free Canada group.

I'll have the website up within the week and will be looking for people to participate.

People like you
You've done your part, don't ever think you haven't. The info/digital war is probably more important.

I'll make a thread on it when it's ready.

edit on 2/23/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers...

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Cool.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
People are expecting instant results; sadly, it doesn't work that way. You've been planting seeds, and they need time to grow.

I was raised by a liberal family; my father even ran for senator in Alaska, after having been the mayor of Seward. I vehemently disagreed with everything conservative- but the seeds were there in my subconscious mind. Slowly, I began to see the brainwashing propaganda from both sides, and nothing was left but for me to do my own research. lol

Most people didn't want to be a part of an experimental vaccine, but 24/7 propaganda- and soon peer pressure- along with forced coercion gave the government the upper hand. More and more people are becoming open to the thought that giving up their rights because of half truths and outright lies came at too high of a cost, even if they still believe the vaccine isn't harmful.

Keep planting those seeds; keep it short and to the point. Most who believe in God intensely dislike religious zealots and proselytizers, but a well-placed 'amen' can get the thought process going. You may not see results from the seeds you've planted, but they are growing!

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
have this suspicion that the jab, through endothelial feathering is killing off a considerable amount of the brain, not all one spot, but hundreds to thousands of neurons all over the place. Or in the alternative, if graphene is present in the jab, because of its ionic charge, it is taking up residence in areas of high electrical activity, like the brain, self assembling and acting as an antenna plus "something" else. In either case, the application of 5G as a trigger could produce a "hive mind" aspect through irritation or direct control, check the patents :-)

This has been my thought! I’ve been referring to most Canadians as “lobotomized” because of this hive mind problem. But more so because of people I love, family. It seems a central part of their critical thinking is gone. A central part of their individuality is gone. It’s still mostly them, but with a critical aspect removed. I’ve been arguing that it is more than just fear behind this because of years of immense efforts on my part to get through to them, arguing over basic common sense. Not long ago they would have looked back at me with resentment and said, “Duh!” Now their eyes glaze over as if they truly can’t comprehend things outside the accepted reality anymore. It’s not simple denial, it’s inability.

This is likely the reason that you can't approach a logical or sensible side in anyone who has had the jab. There is no rational mental activity, it's all driven by instinct and as such is aggressive, emotional and visceral. I was going to tell my father yesterday to get his money out of the country and into land and physical assets (not crypto), I couldn't be bothered because he has lost the mental capacity to recognize what is going on due to the jab. Plus I tried to talk to my mother about it, she's triple jab'd as well and that was frustrating as hell, so I give up.

I relate entirely. It is literally impossible. This is why it surpasses any kind of mental block. I haven’t been able to reach one single person on how they have been brainwashed, even after years of effort and trying everything imaginable. That is absolutely ridiculous. It is definitely a brain problem, most likely caused (at least in part) by vaccination.

Anybody who could be saved, has been. The rest are simply the walking dead, they are literally mind controlled zombies. It's sad that I will likely lose my entire family to the jab, but I warned them all right from the get go, even though the mass media primed the fear over nothing and got the ball rolling.

I’ve reached the same conclusion myself. How monumentally tragic. But it’s something I’ve come to accept over time, rather than suddenly (which would have been horrific.)

Please let me know what you find! Update here or PM me with any info on this. I like to understand what is happening.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
For a bit there Lone, I thought you might be an on line instigator, you know, one of those who actively works a cause for a paid salary so frequent were your postings here. But now I am fairly sure not as one of those could not be so forthcoming as you have in this OP.

Your recognition of having possibly becoming a victim of zealotry seems to me to be a very maturing realization as I have at times suffered from this disease myself. Still do in fact, it's tendrils can hide invisibly within us even as we might have thought ourselves free of them

I particularly enjoyed your final three sentences coupled with the photo you offered. To that I will say indeed, not only you but most of us have never experienced what we are experiencing at this time.

To add to your self recognition's I will cautiously suggest another point to consider. The state of being to which you describe yourself, that is you are finding yourself in an experience that far exceeds your previous experiences, one that is all new territory leaving much to figure out, is most assuredly a state of consciousness that is very vulnerable to cult-like belief systems. Distinguishing the difference between a cult-like belief system and a true path forward for our own conscious development is a narrow road and I wish you the best in your journey.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Thanks for the encouragement. I think positivity and togetherness is a good thing to promote. And facts can be shared in a non-intrusive way.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Pack your bags take your family and come to a Republican state, you will be just fine, ask for political asylum I am sure it will be granted now that a dictator has taken over Canada.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I am honest and introspective and always have been. I've always been an individualist who mistrusted groups and naturally mistrusted group think. This is why I don't turn off my brain and join the corporate media narrative.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for the suggestion. Not sure what I will be doing in that regard going forward.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A lot of Canadians love the border states looking for the beach and the warmer weather, trust me you will right at home.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I would definitely consider it. So long as it wasn't too warm and humid lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join