It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some uncertainty about the Omicron flu that now seems to have a higher death rate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'll leave the vaccination BS out of this post as my wife will be taking the 3rd gene therapy shot this March.

Here is what is happening in Japan and are real figures. PERIOD

2-16 230 deaths + 68 more
2-17 269 deaths + 105 more
2-18 211 deaths + 61 more
2-19 219 deaths + 74 more
2-20 158 deaths + 19 more
2-21 173 deaths + 25 more
2-22 319 deaths + 83 more ( seems that the whatever it is now here is taking from 0 lives just a few weeks ago to this )

Maybe this doesn't seem like much to other countries, but this whatever it is now is starting to KILL MORE PEOPLE
I don't have the break down on age group of this.
Maybe someone can come along help out here.

as always, thanks for reading my post
edit on 0200000028222022-02-22T21:22:28-06:00222802pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Newly confirmed cases are actually slowing down in Japan. Deaths generally lag behind the new cases.

Here are some links about the 319 deaths. They didn't say anything about the demographics or vaccination status.

Japan Times

Kyodo News

NHK

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Newly confirmed cases are actually slowing down in Japan. Deaths generally lag behind the new cases.

Here are some links about the 319 deaths. They didn't say anything about the demographics or vaccination status.

Japan Times

Kyodo News

NHK

thanks for your post

today is a holiday here and people are all on about their mall shopping

for me I've never worried about this stuff, but the wife is my concern so I never speak about whether should or should not take whatever is being shot on their shoulder . Their body.
Here where I live, we have seen infections grow, deaths not so much, but positive infections. I think because now employers are requiring more weekly test.

either way, I hope we all will have a bright future once this crap dies down

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Its not "gene therapy" so there is that.

Might be best to leave that out of it.

If its veracity you are after rather than hyperbole.
edit on 22-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I generally just keep up with what is going on in Iwaki, Fukushima and Tokyo. I forget where you are at. I was just talking about this with our nephew in Tokyo, so I had the links already.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its not "gene therapy" so there is that.

Might be best to leave that out of it.

If its veracity you are after rather than hyperbole.

You say its not .. The inventor of the technology says it is..

hmmm Who to believe
edit on 22-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Not me simple definitions and science.

www.genomicseducation.hee.nhs.uk...
www.forbes.com...

Good luck with your ""alternative facts"" all the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

They say its not.. The inventor of the technology says its is

HMMM who to believe?

Who is more credible than the guy who invented it?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:17 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

thanks
that's an interesting post

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I generally just keep up with what is going on in Iwaki, Fukushima and Tokyo. I forget where you are at. I was just talking about this with our nephew in Tokyo, so I had the links already.

Thanks
Down to Iwakuni . Military here have been accused of spreading the virus which in Yamaguchi ken has been relatively low until last month.

Our death rate here is a bit high but not as high in Okinawa.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I don't doubt this at all but in order to understand any date you bring up at least a link will help.
Ya know I like ya man and just trying to help ya get the best information out.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Malone did not invent the technology. He played a small role in its evolution and is basically bitter because he was never able to profit from his "discovery".

In 1978, scientists had first used liposomes to transport mRNA into mouse and human cells to induce protein expression and their work was built from research that started in the 60s. The core methods used today were developed in 1984. Malone came along in 1987 and used a new kind of liposome in his experiments with mRNA. However, that new kind of liposome was actually invented by someone else. A short time after that, Malone left mRNA research, became a medical doctor, and went on to research DNA vaccines. In the 1990s and early 2000s, other scientists continued the research with mRNA, but mRNA was still too fragile and expensive for practical use. In the late 2000s, a new liposome was discovered which prevented the degradation of the mRNA and better delivered it to cells. In 2012, DARPA funded research which ultimately led to the mRNA vaccines they are giving out today.
edit on 22 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Omicron is less deadly than other strains but it's so much better at spreading so it still causes more deaths because it infects so many people.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

www.forbes.com...

They call it that

Findings from Moderna and Pfizer demonstrate that gene therapy is a viable strategy for developing vaccines to combat COVID-19.
asgct.org...

Big gene therapy names line up behind experimental Covid-19 vaccine
www.statnews.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I don't doubt this at all but in order to understand any date you bring up at least a link will help.

I understand where you are coming from since generally speaking I don't post BS ( at least I don't try too, but my deleted post may say otherwise ) , you see I get the info off of our daily TV programs and if I'm lucky some of it is on the net that I can find. But really most of it comes from our new from 9am to 11 am morning news. Its all to the point. Even my post that said China to Japan to fk it when it comes to defending taiwan. Of course the words were more diplomatic, but you get the point.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I understand where you are coming from since generally speaking I don't post BS ( at least I don't try too, but my deleted post may say otherwise ) , you see I get the info off of our daily TV programs and if I'm lucky some of it is on the net that I can find. But really most of it comes from our new from 9am to 11 am morning news. Its all to the point. Even my post that said China to Japan to fk it when it comes to defending taiwan. Of course the words were more diplomatic, but you get the point.

Dude no problem. Though we disagree on many things I di have respect for or ya!
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Dude no problem. Though we disagree on many things I di have respect for or ya!

I always thought was true of you.
Life is a journey to really find out who our true friends in life our.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Calling the vaccine 'gene therapy' is like holding a sign with big bold letters saying 'I'm Ignorant'. With that out of the way numbers are going down and I see almost no seriously ill covid patients where I work. So I'm not buying into any fearmongering.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Calling the vaccine 'gene therapy' is like holding a sign with big bold letters saying 'I'm Ignorant'. With that out of the way numbers are going down and I see almost no seriously ill covid patients where I work. So I'm not buying into any fearmongering.

maybe gene therapy is working
so all is good,right?

I only know that I had the china virus back in March of 2020 and I didn't give it to my wife or her students in her class.l

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't know fear, I was attack by two wild boars in the forest 2 days ago. I climb a tree 2 feet high till they attacked my boots which I was able to grab the next limb but it broke and I fell back to the 2nd branch and struggled to another top limb . Fear, yes, I know fear from 2 hogs trying to wipe me off this face of the Earth because I was in there territory.
edit on 0200000048222022-02-23T05:22:48-06:00224802am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join