It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona new virus is now killing more people that have had 2 vaxxes here in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Preponderance is Batch related.

Manifestation is staggered, depending on one's Health at the time of injections.

The best way to Avoid drawing an unlucky card, is to not let yourself or anyone you care about, be injected with these experimental vaccines.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If they weren't then I would be seriously shocked. What's the vaccination rate? By age group?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok, I'm just going to throw this out there.

So you believe the virus and the vaccines were created by TPTB to commit mass depopulation. That the vaccine will kill masses of people. But this doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be more logical that TPTB would want to get rid of those who think for themselves. Those who question their authority? Those who refuse to get vaccinated? etc etc.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to use the vaccine to protect the ones who will follow like sheep/not question them? I mean, if its an elite vs the rest, they will still need slave labour and others to do their bidding so killing off those who follow orders wouldn't be in their best interest. They would count on the ones they know would cause problems and stand up to them to hold on to the belief that vaccines will kill them. That way once it gets bad, and most of those not vaccinated die off, there's no one to fight against their rule.

Maybe I'm not able to articulate my point in a clear matter but you get the gist of what I'm getting at.

anyways, just a thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Preponderance is Batch related.

Manifestation is staggered, depending on one's Health at the time of injections.

The best way to Avoid drawing an unlucky card, is to not let yourself or anyone you care about, be injected with these experimental vaccines.

So you think the vaccine kills people, but you just outright denied that the disease does?

Didn't they make the vaccines out of a little bit of the virus?

LOL

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: QBSneak000
Ok, I'm just going to throw this out there.

So you believe the virus and the vaccines were created by TPTB to commit mass depopulation. That the vaccine will kill masses of people. But this doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be more logical that TPTB would want to get rid of those who think for themselves. Those who question their authority? Those who refuse to get vaccinated? etc etc.

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to use the vaccine to protect the ones who will follow like sheep/not question them? I mean, if its an elite vs the rest, they will still need slave labour and others to do their bidding so killing off those who follow orders wouldn't be in their best interest. They would count on the ones they know would cause problems and stand up to them to hold on to the belief that vaccines will kill them. That way once it gets bad, and most of those not vaccinated die off, there's no one to fight against their rule.

Maybe I'm not able to articulate my point in a clear matter but you get the gist of what I'm getting at.

anyways, just a thought.

I really don't think TPTB expected so much push-back, and the tracking/surveillance of people these days makes the anti-vaxers easy to identify.
Months ago a California scientist was having success gene-splicing vaccine components ( spike protein?) into lettuce; there's also been some talk of putting it in municipal water supplies. If they want everybody to have this mRNA concoction in their systems, it looks like we all eventually will.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Which variant?

edit on 22-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Joneselius
For your benefit ill say it again.

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

I'll say it an umpteenth tim, the double vaxxed, and boosted ARE TOAST.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

Keep dreaming, bud. We're fine. I have been around SO much sickness since getting my shots, and I haven't been sick. Tiny head cold last summer, but that's it. 2 members of my household have had covid since then, I didn't get it. 5 of them all had the flu at once, I didn't get it. A few stomach bugs, I didn't catch them. Strep throat, nada. I also work at Walmart, so lord knows what I'm exposed to daily.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy, but my immune system is fine.

Imagine the exact same words that you just said only that I didn't have the injection! This will play havoc with your immune system, unless you were given saline. You don't know. You could be good because you didn't get the 'proper' stuff and belong to the lucky few in the control group.
My sister wasn't as lucky as you. She is in her 70s and just out of nowhere got herpes meninges encephalitis. She almost died. She always had herpes flaring up on her lips her whole life. However as soon as she had her triple shots, it somehow mysteriously attacked her brain, almost as if her body couldn't cope with it any more.

You are not the world. There are over 40 000 people who died, you know are dead, straight after the injection or shortly after. And these are the cases that were confirmed.
I know you are not one of them as you still post, but they were literally killed by that stuff. Also a lot of people are now developing autoimmune diseases as a direct result of the jab.

How do I know this is true? Because I understand the mechanics behind the mRNA vaccine down to the molecular level and it's a great mystery to me how not more people are affected. [Well, they probably are but it's blamed on something else - like it happened to my poor sister].

I noticed that you are always quick with slogans and "I'm alright". But that's not how science or statistics works.
"Murder doesn't exist, because I haven't been murdered". 🙄

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
I think you're missing the whole point here. You'll probably die much sooner than normal. Post a thread in six months letting us know you're the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Which variant?

They made it out of the spike protein sequence which, although there are a few changes in the last strain, has been proven better than 80% effective for all variant strains, for all COVID-19 vaccines, to date.

edit on 22/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot
I remember when you first told us of your wife's passing in another thread.
I am so sorry
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I hope you are are correct for the sake of everyone that has taken the shot. I was reading over this article, it seems to me that more people are getting the the virus that has had the shot.
stevekirsch.substack.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: damitt

I hope you are are correct for the sake of everyone that has taken the shot. I was reading over this article, it seems to me that more people are getting the the virus that has had the shot.
stevekirsch.substack.com...

This is correct. The vaxx has a negative efficacy.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My point, my friend.

Maybe I've just ridden too much in ambulances...but everyday...not people....but specific variables is why the days are like.

Forget names, religion, political lives...it doesn't matter. Medical facts, unique to the situation...are all that matters. As you just stated.

We both are vastly different in vax...yet...both are correct. Most people don't understand why.

Because facts...lead to conclusions...based on those facts. Works for some, works for emergencies....but is never any guarantee.

So..for you n me...for the sake of discussion...are both fine. There are no absolutes in medicine....

Just Death...and even that...is variable and questionable.

Stay well friend!đź‘Ť

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Bill gates didn't day these vaccines would reduce the world population. When he mentions that vaccines would reduce population he was referring to his programs in Africa, where parents would stop having like 10 kids because vaccines would make children live long enough to build up immunity to other diseases, thus making the incentive to have more kids go down.

This post sounds just like fact checking that snopes, washington post or reuters would print up.

I'm sure that all those people in Africa having kids, are thinking about having more kids because the last 9 died. It's more than likely because their a bunch of horn dogs, and slut puppies that don't practice birth control and their young die due to the fact that environmental, economic, social and other factors are the reason why.

Granted lack of food does effect immunity to a certain point, but to claim that their having babies because their other nine died is a incentive is nothing but BS.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Have you ever wondered why back in like 1830s America every farm house or just every family in general had so many kids?

It was because infant and child mortality rates were so high. And western medicine wasn't nearly as good as it is today.

What makes African nations any different?

You're making a lot of assumptions here.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

A lack of condoms and the lack of women's ability to say "No" had a lot to do with it more than a pragmatic we'll need a new farm hand - quick bang out another one woman.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
Yes back then rape was allowed in marriage.

edit on 23-2-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I been reading about the Israel with 4 jabs and now Japan, is not a new virus killing people, is the darn jabs the ones killing the people, the more jabs the worst is becoming.

Big pharma is now getting ready to roll their 4th jab in the US, wait as numbers of dead starts to increase again, will be blamed on another variant.

Is all a lie, the criminals are getting away with killing people.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The people who are double vaxxed, boosted, are toast. You were all warned, all of you.

I'm sorry that this is what's happening, but it is. Your immune systems are gone, almost completely by now, and all its gonna' take is a mild virus to take you out.....

It's VIAIDS. Said this right from the beginning, right at the start. Don't even ask me for 'more sources' again. You have all the resources you need to look yourself.

Make peace whilst you can. I'm not trying to scare you, but you will soon have full AIDS.

Keep dreaming, bud. We're fine. I have been around SO much sickness since getting my shots, and I haven't been sick. Tiny head cold last summer, but that's it. 2 members of my household have had covid since then, I didn't get it. 5 of them all had the flu at once, I didn't get it. A few stomach bugs, I didn't catch them. Strep throat, nada. I also work at Walmart, so lord knows what I'm exposed to daily.

Wow, do you live in a hospital?

Why are all the people around you so sick all the time…

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scubalicious

Wow, do you live in a hospital?

Why are all the people around you so sick all the time…

Sounds like VAIDs

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join