It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So I use Facebook just Cuz i went to college and have long lost friends I like to sometimes say hello to. My girlfriend took a picture of me earlier with my dog, a Rottweiler, a sweatshirt that says let's go brandon, and a nice big American flag. Facebook won't let me post it! It's a simple picture, actually dope, but either let's go brandon or the American flag is not allowed and being banned.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
And i went to an outdoor mall earlier, 80% of people, in Massachusetts, had masks on outside lol. And they were all Asian or French. That's not usual for this area. Asian yeah but I'm saying 80% of the people I saw were speaking French that makes no sense

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
And i went to an outdoor mall earlier, 80% of people, in Massachusetts, had masks on outside lol. And they were all Asian or French. That's not usual for this area. Asian yeah but I'm saying 80% of the people I saw were speaking French that makes no sense

Sounds like the Quebec exodus has started.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Out of like 10000 people. Not many people speaking English. And that's fine with me. It's just not usual

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

but either let's go brandon or the American flag is not allowed and being banned.

As a test, I found a photo with two American flags, a "Let's go Brandon" flag and a Dale Earnhardt flag. I was able to successfully post it to Facebook. So, it must be you or your dog that Facebook doesn't like.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

So, it wouldn't even allow you to post the pic to Facebook at all?

Usually when these things happens, it's because one of your liberal "Friends" found it offensive and reported it as abuse to get it removed.

edit on 21-2-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

So, it must be you or your dog that Facebook doesn't like.

That's messed up, why you gotta put it like that?

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜
edit on 21-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What I don't understand is why people are still supporting a platform that openly supports pedophiles and their abilities to swap and share their disgusting illegal sh!t.

They set it up in 2014

And it's being used by pedos to setup secret groups.

As far as I'm concerned, ANYBODY, that is using facebook, instagram or whatsapp is supporting a corporation that openly supports and provides safe haven for these disgusting people. And if you never knew about it, well now you do, so you might want to go and have a think about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

the people I saw were speaking French that makes no sense

I'm not saying they're aliens

edit on 21-2-2022 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join