It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 2030

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The real doomsday

Why 2030 and how does the timeline work?

Due to my cycle studies I did point out that Earth is heading towards a cold period. Although many people do not agree with my take on this I am 100% sure I’m correct. It was well known but kept hidden for 100’s of years.

For me it started in 2011 after seeing footage of the Indonesian Tsunami. As child I lived in Port Elizabeth and saw a flood washing away “Happy Valley” a well known public area. In seeing the tsunami video’s the images of the destruction in Port Elizabeth came back like I saw it yesterday.
Then I had my 6 months of fear going through all the doomsday sites, yes it took me about a year before I was able to differentiate between fake and real information. And another month or more before understanding the scientific documents which contradict each other.

That’s enough about my learning curve.

1) The global warming farce: If you still believe in Co2, causing the warming, you are obviously not prepared to learn or research the truth. In short you believe what you read in the Zuckered controlled media. Yes, thousands of highly qualified scientific professionals worldwide lost their jobs speaking-out against the climate fraud. (Predictions and predictions which do not come true, just give the people more serious fear mongering predictions – simple brainwashing by bombardment). I couldn’t figure out the why but decided to move to the farm and started with a semi off-grid lifestyle.

2) Boom!!! Covid19 with Frau Fraud Fraudci science (sorry I stuttered, struggling with that name but where did this terrible person buy his qualifications?). And again the qualified leaders in their scientific fields lose their jobs, getting banned on social media as fake news or murdered.
And a second time I went through this period of who is in the right and who is in the wrong. The more papers I read and video’s I watch, the more this “Great Reset” by the “Elite” came to the foreground. It was time to educate myself again.

Then the date of 2030 reappeared as the timeline of the Totalitarian Global System controlled by the NWO/WEF (call them what you want). It is the same time the sun is going into a deep minimum period up till around 2060.

My private interpretation and give away’s:

The falsifying of scientific research and definition changes to cover lies.

The global warming farce:
“Global warming - Co2” now shifted as climate change is “the tool” used to block new oil, coal and gas investment but not for the companies in control. In South Africa we still have to get court orders to block them fracking our coastline to pieces looking for new developments. This false narrative is/was used by political puppets and “Elite” members (Hello Al Gore) in the control of the global energy sector. Only the rich “bankers, oilers and families” are allowed to control this as they already control most, if not all, patents in energy devices. They either buy or frame and blackmail you, and if that does not work, you will be eliminated.

Yes and then Russia dare to build the Nordstream2 pipeline (gas) so Ukraine becomes the ball game. Guess who is controlling the false war in the making – Let’s blame Russia. Would not be surprised NATO/US alliance pulls a false flag trick blaming Russia just to start the war. Covid is semi failing, let’s go to plan B – we need a war.

Sitting on the sideline; to me it looks opposite what the media portray; It’s seems like the original agreement between NATO/US and Russia concerning Donnbass was broken by the NATO/US alliance building up around the Russian borders for some years now trying to get additional commitment from the Russian. But the Russians won’t bud and now gets blamed worldwide in the media brainwashing the Western populations. Do what we tell you or pay the price – this bombardment of false blaming openly shows the controlling hand in the game.
And even if I’m wrong this propaganda blaming and political power show by the Western alliance (or rather the move towards the Great Reset) are not de-escalating the situation. Maybe old Bill and Frau Fraud Fraudci (sorry I stuttered again) are planning to throw us a serious virus and I’m wrong about a war, but think not.

Covid19 lies:
To me this depopulating, now in full swing, began with the AIDS experiment (you know – from Green African Monkeys and then the testing on children - The guinea-pig kids – Liam Scheff).
Nobody dare to speak out against the lies within this depopulate game using the same politicians who think they are part of the structure. Surprise, surprise, ha, ha, bye, bye. The pecking order does not include you, you are the peons and it is estimated that the world will not be able to carry more that 500 million (ideally 200-300 million) people food wise after 2030.

No one wants political BS’ers and liars on their team, murders and paedophiles are welcome though.

So let’s see where I’m currently at and the things that must still be achieved by this Cabal/Cult before 2030.

The money grab: All money’s must be transferred to the powers in charge (easily done with the plandemic by ruining businesses – busy happening using emergency laws blocking business and supply-streams, making basic living to expensive and people dependant on governments). Russia!!! - Stop your sh_t with your cheap gas, we are on a timeline and prices must go sky high to make people dependable. Just play along to prevent plan B (War – still think to late with Covid failing)

Surveillance implants (ID’s) – Houston we have a problem “Oops, a geomagnetic storm on the sun did bring down a bunch of the Starlink Satellites”. Not to worry, Google got 88 surveillance satellites (the most powerful in the world) to watch Earth and maybe something else, like humans. They need this and 5G for what is to come.

Next up is total travel restrictions and all properties are transferred to government – do not know the order in which this will happen but know that they will still need to watch those that is alive after the Covid kill shots until the cold sweeps in. That is why everyone must be vaccinated.

Full control of the slaves must start before 2024 up to 2030 as food shortages are very near. If you are lucky (maybe unlucky) to survive you will be on your own after 2030.

Interesting coincidences of the IT world, media control and bioscience:

So Mark Zuckerdyouall started Farcebook with the stolen idea he was asked to code, most probably instigated by Dustin Moskovitz (the co-founder) who provided the financial backing with family money. After Dustin Moskovitz stepped outside the limelight from Farcebook (not like in the movie) he founded Open Philanthropy and also owns Sherlock Biosciences that happens to be the company that owns the CRISPR technology that is the joint venture between the United States and China on gene editing of the human genome. Yes he signed the check for Event-201.

Event 201
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic “exercise” on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences. Who still believe it is an exercise?

The only way he could get gene editing technology approved was wit

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Agenda 2030

We are witnessing the coming out of the beast .

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Agenda 2030

The little beast in your pocket has been here quite a while.

Stop recharging it and let it die quietly in the darkness of a drawer while you revert to using a real voice in that old fashioned thing called a proper CONVERSATION.

The BIG beast wants your writings, they can be used against you far more than spoken word.

Just do it!

The scamdemic was a multi-fold action to divide, alienate, control and manipulate humans to become inhuman.

edit on 20/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Gothmog

Agenda 2030

The little beast in your pocket has been here quite a while.

Stop recharging it and let it die quietly in the darkness of a drawer while you revert to using a real voice in that old fashioned thing called a proper CONVERSATION.

The BIG beast wants your writings, they can be used against you far more than spoken word.

Just do it!

The scamdemic was a multi-fold action to divide, alienate, control and manipulate humans to become inhuman.

This is not about me .

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Just do it!

Now that’s some serious truths

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2
Global warming? I put this in another thread a while ago. According to NASA, yes that NASA, they say according to their figures the sun is going into a minimum and the world will start getting colder from 2024. But not many people know that. Cos they wont go and look.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's always darkest before the dawn and warmest before the storm.

Earth is overdue a snowballing and a mass extinction event. Humans are too puny an entity to have any real impact on this, natural and cyclical overdue event but that does not give us carte blanche to continue treating the planet like an infinite dumping ground.

The corporate controllers you refer to all want the same thing; ownership of the human genome. In their quest for this, their self perceived golden challis of self entitlement, many lives will be harmed or ended along the way but ultimately, the controllers will fail. They may try to jet off in their space ships or bury themselves underground but they too, will be extincted and it is not up to them or anyone else if, after thousands of years and the next great thaw, any remnant of humanity emerges.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

Due to my cycle studies I did point out that Earth is heading towards a cold period.

What makes you think that?

You know, 'ice ages' are not as normal as people think, the 'Ice Age' didn't happen just because it was time for some cycle. Earth does have all kinds of fluctuations, of course, it's a planet, moving at high speed in space every second of its existence.

However, cycles do not repeat like clockwork, and the cycles aren't 100% predictable or reliable in predicting anything. What people do on a planet also affects that planet, then there's the whole solar cycle stuff that affects the whole solar system (like 'ice caps' melting also on Mars and such little details the 'environmental alarmists' always forget to mention).

There is a REASON why Ice Age happened the last time - and there's ample evidence that it happened REALLY fast (what I am going to say supports very speedy events indeed), as there were animals in the middle of eating a meal, frozen completely, so it was not a gradual process, cycle or movement like that), too.

The reason is that there was a chain of events that happened in this solar system - I have explained it already at least once, but I can try to write a small, condensed version of things, leaving out details about 'why'.

So, a planet that some esoteric and 'channeled' books have Christened 'Mallona', that had three moons, exploded.

This explosion is the reason why Earth's remaining moon is so full of craters and Mars has almost no atmosphere anymore.

It's also the reason for Earth's bigger moon being pushed towards Earth, and in a direct magnetic resistance, the bigger mass breaks the smaller mass, so the moon was shred to pieces.

Earth had a 'water diaper' around it at the time, which guaranteed a tropical climate almost everywhere (this tropical climate is also proven by the historians that talk about ancient times of this planet), instead of just a few places, like it's now.

This mass of water vapor also protected the surface from cosmic radiation, so people's lives were way longer (remember that ground radiation is also lessened when the cosmic rays are blocked sufficiently), and this can be seen in the Bible; people used to live really long time before the 'great flood', and their ages shortened considerably after it.

So, the moon exploded, and its pieces fell mostly on Atlantis-continent (this was not a coincidence, either, it has to do with spiritual abilities of millions of enslaved people wanting the same thing to happen), and of course due to friction, these pieces became fiery hot, and in effect, like a knife, cutting the 'water diaper' massively.

This meant that it was no longer uniform, so the 'water diaper' started moving towards the poles, where the resistance is weakest, so they basically 'rained down' on both poles, and almost drowned the planet - this was the 'great flood'.

Of course when the water had all flooded the planet, the following sub-pressure VERY quickly froze enormous masses of land and water to slowly-melting 'eternal ice' (for lack of better term).

As Earth only has one moon, and no more a 'water diaper' around it, another similar Ice Age would be pretty difficult to envision happening, at least the same way.

You must have something really solid to so firmly believe in the theory that another Ice Age might happen - in my opinion, it can't, not to that kind of massive extent anyway.

The weather may fluctuate and change, the temperature may cool or warm, but it's never (at least in practical sense) going to become what the Ice Age was, and after reading this post, this fact should be obvious to everyone.

Ice Ages don't just 'happen' - don't look at the past to predict the future, that's not how anything works. SOMETHING may happen, but it's not gonna be the same thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Earth is overdue a snowballing and a mass extinction event.

Is that how you think planetary cycles, or civilizational evolution cycles normally and naturally work?

This planet is very imbalanced, and has been since its birth, due to unfortunate accidents, and there's even the notion that this planet is actually cursed, so Murphy's law is in effect.

So this planet does not represent NORMAL developent or normal cycles of a planet. The magnetic poles aren't even stable.

In fact, that is one thing that -might- happen; magnetic pole shift has been pondered as a likely possibility in many 'channelings' and other esoteric material. The 'ending times' theory also points to some kind of massive calamity wiping out most of the planetary inhabitants so a different, better era can begin.

But 'overdue'? I think that's going a bit far.

I don't know the future, anything can happen, or not happen, except things that can't - or won't?

What I would answer to a question I posed, would be something like.. Earthians have accumulated a TREMENDOUSLY heavy karma and are creating more and more of it all the time, at some point, the camel's back will break (poor camel!).

This planet has also been polluted effectively on multiple levels simultaneously for over a hundred years. There have been wars and destruction of some of the protective layers, like depleting the Ozone layer. People routinely use gas-guzzling monster vehicles that not only destroy harmony and silence in any city (except some corners, where people have actually realized things about bicycles and commuting that most people don't seem to understand), airplanes fly constantly in the air as a massive polluting network, and no one cares what they throw into the ocean to kill the fish and thus also dolphins and whales...

Well, I don't need to form a perfect list of what's being done; all this was already known in the seventies, when the concern was written even in Atlases and cartoons, like 'Once Upon a Time...Man'. Some of those predictions were surprisingly accurate (population count, for example), others failed miserably (in 2030, there would not be any nature left, etc.)

My point is, people have not treated Terra with silk gloves, but pounded and ra.. err.. raked it so hard and long, SOME kind of effect is bound to happen sooner or later; we have already seen increasing amount of earthquakes and even some volcanoes erupting lately.

We really don't even need to get to the controversial '5G' stuff (the 'G' means 'Generation', right?), things are bad enough anyway.

We'll see what will happen, but whatever it is, our unsustainable lifestyle can't continue forever. Population keeps growing, so pollution and trash keeps growing as well, at the same pace, or faster. The ground will be deplete of metals and other resources sooner or later, it's just a matter of time. Then they can't make more ipads or iphones.

Garbage dumps will grow bigger, as they have no other choice, do they?

It doesn't take a genius to see the direction we're heading, and the planet, being depleted of its natural gases and oil resources, can react in unpredictable ways. I mean, it could be like bleeding a human being dry, to remove the oil and gases from inside the ground, who knows.

It would be disaster for people here if the seaweed got destroyed somehow, as most of the breathable oxygen comes from them, not the rain forests.

We are heading for interesting times for sure, only time will tell what will be the point that collapses things to a point where only a handful of people can survive anymore.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: teapot

Earth is overdue a snowballing and a mass extinction event.

Is that how you think planetary cycles, or civilizational evolution cycles normally and naturally work?

But 'overdue'? I think that's going a bit far.

Geological science would disagree with your assertions.

The evidence for cyclical events is there, in the rocks.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ICycle2, I'd love to read the rest of your post, but it got cut off. You had me at your adorable stuttering!
You really seem to have en excellent grasp on the situation.

Here's where it cut off, and now I'm hanging on a cliff!

"The only way he could get gene editing technology approved was wit...."

new topics

top topics

join