It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jean-Luc Brunel, held on suspicion of supplying girls to Epstein, found hanged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The former boss of a French model agency accused of rape and questioned on suspicion of supplying underage girls to the late American financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found hanged in prison.

The body of Jean-Luc Brunel, 75, was found on Saturday morning in his cell. The French prosecutors’ office confirmed the report and said an inquiry had been opened into the cause of death.

Brunel was arrested in December 2020 at Charles de Gaulle airport before boarding a plane for Dakar.

He was under investigation on allegations of the alleged rape of minors and sexual harassment. Investigators had also questioned Brunel on suspicion of the human trafficking of underage girls for sexual exploitation. He was being held on remand in La Santé prison

Jean-Luc Brunel, held on suspicion of supplying girls to Epstein, found hanged

Here we go again... Brunel (probably) didn't kill himself

Funny how this happened while all eyes are glued to the livestream of the invasion of Ukraine (no really, Biden is 100% sure!)

I also love that he was found hanged in La Santé prison. Santé meaning health...

Jeffrey Epstein's French modelling agent friend Jean-Luc Brunel, who allegedly procured more than a thousand women and girls for the paedophile financier to sleep with, died today in an alleged prison suicide.

Prosecutors in Paris confirmed Brunel was found hanging in his cell in La Santé, in the south of the capital city, in the early hours of Saturday morning. It is not known whether Brunel was sharing a cell or whether there was any CCTV footage inside. 
'A night patrol found his lifeless body at about 1am,' said an investigating source. 'A judicial enquiry has been launched, and early evidence points to suicide.'
link
edit on 19-2-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: 😱💩

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I can see why Epstein would have been suicided because he knew the who's and where's but Brunel would have been a bit part player without such damming knowledge , after seeing what happened to Maxwell could it be that a 75 year old sitting in a French prison decided it was over and didn't fancy spending what time he had left banged up.

Not saying he wasn't but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Bit part? It says, "He was suspected of being a member of infamous financier Jeffrey Epstein's global underage sex ring".
And "procured 'a thousand women' for pedophile financier and slept with Virginia Roberts".

That's more than a bit part. I just hope he suffered a bit while he was suicided.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I don't exclude it but I think it's far more likely that Brunel knew too much.

Another tidbit from the second article I linked:

He is said to have flown three 12-year-old sisters from a Paris housing estate to America so they could be abused by Epstein as 'a birthday present'.
link

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
But the CCTV was still operating...and the guards were not asleep when it happened...right?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
He maybe hung himself because of self guilt. Or, maybe he was "suicided". Only Brunel knows, and he isn't speakinkg about it at this moment. Nobody in the prison staff keeping an eye on him? No prison staff making their rounds to check on the inmates? No cameras watching him? Maybe a camera malfunction (intentionally or not)? No one knows for sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Absolutely! France is not some random banana republic lik say, uhm... ooops, now it's awkward...

edit on 19-2-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Bit part? It says, "He was suspected of being a member of infamous financier Jeffrey Epstein's global underage sex ring".

He was a supplier , does that mean he had knowledge of Epstein's customers ?
It also says he was up for rape and sexual assault and women had come forward to give evidence against him , if you want to believe he was suicided then good for you but that doesn't mean he was , I think it more likely he decided to jump rather than face the consequences for his crimes.
edit on 19-2-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

France is not some random banana republic

That's a matter of opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I can see why Epstein would have been suicided because he knew the who's and where's but Brunel would have been a bit part player without such damming knowledge , after seeing what happened to Maxwell could it be that a 75 year old sitting in a French prison decided it was over and didn't fancy spending what time he had left banged up.

Not saying he wasn't but sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I'd hate to see what you consider an active participant if procuring 1000 girls for the guy is a "bit part".
edit on 19-2-2022 by Halfswede because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

I'd hate to see what you consider an active participant if procuring 1000 girls for the guy is a "bit part".

Where does that number come from ?

This is what he was arrested for.

He was under investigation on allegations of the alleged rape of minors and sexual harassment. Investigators had also questioned Brunel on suspicion of the human trafficking of underage girls for sexual exploitation. He was being held on remand in La Santé prison in Paris

edit on 19-2-2022 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Probably, definitely not a warning to Ms. Maxwell.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Giuffre said Epstein told her he had slept with 'over a thousand women that Brunel brought in', in an NBC Dateline special that aired in 2019.
link
edit on 19-2-2022 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
No real surprise there, and this guy has been doing it for years. 60 minutes ran a story about him in 1988 drugging and raping his models from his company Next Model Mgmt. A weird tidbit, Steve Mnuchin, treasury secretary from 2017-21 was the contact point or man at
Brunel's company at the time the story first broke in the 80s.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ah , hear say.
Not defending the sleazebag but he was in prison under investigation for other crimes related to his own activities , he had been questioned about Epstein and perhaps that would have been added in but as I said earlier that doesn't mean he was suicided , Maxwell knows the secrets as she was an insider yet she is still here.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Probably, definitely not a warning to Ms. Maxwell.

Naughty of Epstein and Brunel to leave us hanging.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Moohide

He was a supplier , does that mean he had knowledge of Epstein's customers ?
It also says he was up for rape and sexual assault and women had come forward to give evidence against him , if you want to believe he was suicided then good for you but that doesn't mean he was , I think it more likely he decided to jump rather than face the consequences for his crimes.

Perhaps, but why error in that direction? There is a high likelihood that Epstein was suicided. When Mafia hits get going, why would we know that the first hit was a hit, then their close associate dies under suspicious circumstances and "why it must have been an accident or suicide?"

It seems a lot of Epstein's clientele have escaped justice. You don't think powerful people want to eliminate all links?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maxwell's father was Massad all the way, and she likely is too. After Epstein's first run with the law, I believe they were told to back off because he "belonged to intelligence." She likely does too. My point is, she may be deeply connected enough including family to escape. For now...

Ah , hear say.
Not defending the sleazebag but he was in prison under investigation for other crimes related to his own activities , he had been questioned about Epstein and perhaps that would have been added in but as I said earlier that doesn't mean he was suicided , Maxwell knows the secrets as she was an insider yet she is still here.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I read this earlier, in the news,

Soo where was Billary when Jean Luc was found dead?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Given the things I've seen in recent years, I am not surprised.

Excuse me while I get a bucket to vomit into. If any of this is true - and we all know that at some point, a lot of it is - then these vermin are the pandemic.... and they all need eradicating.

This is why I have drunk myself to death... the world, I just want off it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join