It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Trample An Old Lady

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Roberta Paulsen was trampled to death by one of the horses used by the police.
Authorities claim a bicycle was thrown at one of the horses feet in an attempt to injure it but that turned out to be lie.
“We are not aware of any protesters being trampled by horses,” a spokesman told Newsweek. “We learned that a protester fell, got up and walked away.” She died.

Link
edit on Sat Feb 19 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: And Murder .......removed from title

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Authorities claim a bicycle was thrown at one of the horses feet in an attempt to injure it but that turned out to be lie.
“We are not aware of any protesters being trampled by horses,” a spokesman told Newsweek. “We learned that a protester fell, got up and walked away.” She died.

Link

That is super not cool. I got this news update at work and it really hurts to read this.
My heart goes out.

(post by jerich0 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Roberta Paulsen was trampled to death by one of the horses used by the police. Authorities claim a bicycle was thrown at one of the horses feet in an attempt to injure it but that turned out to be lie.
Are you sure about that name?

Here's an article from a year ago.

A Fight Club-inspired and 4chan-created rumour has been circulating on Twitter today: that the protester who was shot during the breech at the US Capitol building was named Roberta Paulson.

That rumour has since been thoroughly debunked and the real name of the protester revealed to be Ashli Babbitt. Babbitt succumbed to her injuries in hospital earlier today, 7 January.

www.thefocus.news...

Is it just a coincidence that this woman happens to have the same name as a lie from last year? I suppose it's possible, but highly unlikely.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
What was an old woman with a walker doing in the middle of all that chaos?

With all those police, all in swat gear. All those people, an old woman WITH A WALKER decided it was a good idea to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Hmmmmm?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm not picking up any reality in this, at all.

Just to be clear, I'm talking about the death, the fact that people were illegally assaulted by the tax payer funded gestapo is self evident.

edit on 19 2 2022 by myselfaswell because: clarification

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It's the nature of search engines. If there's a coincidental match it will find it.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

With all those police, all in swat gear. All those people, an old woman WITH A WALKER decided it was a good idea to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. Hmmmmm?

It wasn't a BLM riot in Milwaukee. It's a peaceful protest in Ottawa. They're not mindlessly running around destroying buildings, or vehicles, or whatever they can find...

Since it's Canada, she might have been under the assumption that the Police weren't there to start violence.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Maybe because democracy is meant for everyone,You will never understand that though.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Maybe because democracy is meant for everyone,You will never understand that though.

Wow by telling some they will never understand something is kinda like they are too dumb to understand freedom.
Whicheans you like to restrict or control freedom.
Seems a little facist to me.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Interesting name....

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

She may have been senile or suffering from dementia i suppose.

Would not be the first old person that's managed to place themselves in harms way unfortunately because of there mental state.

RIP to the poor old dear.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Link

It's now being reported that the woman was only injured.

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Well thats a win of sorts.

Hope she recovers and gets well soon.

(post by glen200376 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hopefully she is OK. This should not occur.

May I ask though? Can someone explain why there are pages of posts on ATS supporting the police when they fractured the skull of 75 year old Martin Gugino in Buffalo last year during a peaceful protest for George Floyd (no riot happening, it was just declared an unlawful assembly) yet now there is outrage about treatment of this woman?

(post by Joneselius removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mohawk elder from what i'm hearing, jury is still out whether she has passed.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Did anyone else even understand that??

And people say us Aussies are hard to get....

edit on 19-2-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

This is exactly what I thought of when I saw her name. Coincidence or no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join