It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Details Trudeau's Financial Tyranny -- and THIS IS TYRANNY!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Glenn Beck details what Justin Trudeau is doing to Canadians' financial freedom.

Banks also are required to "disclose without delay" the "existence of property in their possession or control" or "any information about a transaction or proposed transaction" related to a "designated person" to both the RCMP and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS).

These financial institutions can't handle cash, issue a loan, extend a mortgage or more generally facilitate "any transaction" of a "designated person" while the Emergencies Act is in place.

The regulations define a "designated person" who can be cut off from financial services as someone who is "directly or indirectly" participating in a "public assembly that may reasonably be expected to lead to a breach of the peace," or a person engaging in "serious interference with trade" or "critical infrastructure."

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

So I guess the question is....has the stoppage of goods happened because of this?
I am going with a strong yes.
So maybe not block roads and continue to protest. Seems fairly simple to me.
And that is not tyrannical.
Logical yes though

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

There were supply chain problems LOOONNNGGG before this, and there would be more if the people who drove your wonderful things around were summarily fired because they refused a shot.

FYI, I know you have a nice cushy office job, but there is a shortage of truckers even before they get fired for not wanting to get a shot. Not sure why they'd need one since they pretty much spend most of their time in a vehicle by themselves.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So I guess the question is....has the stoppage of goods happened because of this?
Logical yes though

Were all the ports backed up before this protest ?

Logical yes
edit on 17-2-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Justin Trudeau and his govt has to provide really good evidence or proof that the Russians or some others were assisting the Convoy from the outside.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There were supply chain problems LOOONNNGGG before this, and there would be more if the people who drove your wonderful things around were summarily fired because they refused a shot.

FYI, I know you have a nice cushy office job, but there is a shortage of truckers even before they get fired for not wanting to get a shot. Not sure why they'd need one since they pretty much spend most of their time in a vehicle by themselves.

There were supply chain problems LOOONNNGGG before this

Yes you are right. Same thing with the truckers. There was a report that showed there were 22,000+ postions that went unfilled.

With these mandates and restrictions. It will likely get worse. Its absurd for JT to claim the solution for supply chain worker force is through vaccination.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Logical yes though

You might be surprised to know there isn't much difference, same lack of stuff as going back many months. Here, the port is full of stacked containers, with a couple month backlog, and this goes back well beyond the start of the protest.

I actually asked a friend yesterday, who runs shipping/receiving at an industrial supply company..he says not much difference, still receiving stuff, other than cans buried at the port. There is minimal protest happening here though.

(post by negedef removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is a perfect illustration of how a government big enough to give you anything can also take anything they like.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well guys this is how modern totalitarians and dictatorships are born, when ineffective governments of big countries, with a lot of economy pull get in trouble with their once free and prosperous citizens gets angry, the government just turn dictators against their own citizens.

US better get a good look at what a nation like Canada where everybody lives happily ever after is turn into because one idiot elected politicians.

This is good lesson and some thing I know Canadians will never forget now they know that their own happy ever after countries are not truly free, Freedom is only for the political rats in charge.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Logical yes though

The supply chain problem is a direct result of the vaccine mandates, and those mandates are what the truckers are protesting against. To now change the narrative to blame the truckers is so....liberal, and completely dishonest.

I'm really wondering if millions of blue pills have been dumped into our municipal water systems. Perhaps blaming MSM brainwashing is misplaced?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Logical yes though

Does it taste good?

That is the sh!t youve been eating and now are spreading.

Supply chain issues were happening before and it was predicted by many that it would be blamed on the truckers.

How are Ottawas hospitals doing? Full of covid patients? No!!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wonder about that too, if the covid was such a killer, how come the Truckers are not sick and running to hospital after been all gathering together with their families.

The covid scam is falling apart and soo the darn jabs,

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Logical yes though

One could just as easily (and more accurately) blame the stoppage of goods and current supply chain nightmares on quarantine mandates, vaccine mandates, and mask mandates. Seems like it would be logical to cut off the government's head... err, I mean cut off the government's access to funds over their actions which caused such massive disruptions to the economy and peoples' lives.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That is true. And polticans like Trudeau they arent doing a good job promoting the boosters.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Justin Trudeau and his govt has to provide really good evidence or proof that the Russians or some others were assisting the Convoy from the outside.

No he doesn't, actually... we see it everyday all over the words: Kept voters, Stockholme Syndrome voters, and submissives instantly eager to believe and defend whatever narrative their political establishment pimps instruct them to uphold for that day. Trudeau will have the support of the subs whether he provides any evidence to support his statements or not.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JinMI

I wonder about that too, if the covid was such a killer, how come the Truckers are not sick and running to hospital after been all gathering together with their families.

As contagious as omigawd was supposed to be, we should have been larded down with stories about how awful it was to fly the friendly skies, being trapped with some contagious shlub for hours in the air ... rebreathing their contaminated air ... that's where the superspreader events should have been all along.

Where *are* those stories?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Logical yes though

The supply chain problem is a direct result of the vaccine mandates, and those mandates are what the truckers are protesting against. To now change the narrative to blame the truckers is so....liberal, and completely dishonest.

I'm really wondering if millions of blue pills have been dumped into our municipal water systems. Perhaps blaming MSM brainwashing is misplaced?

To a certain extent you are correct.
But to make the problem worse is counter productive.
So to be pissed about the shortage of goods because of mask mandates means that you should make the problem worse and use the whole "freedom" thing is fracking stupid.
Then when you get called out well ya have just name call and place blame on others when you did this to yourself.
You get absolutely zero pitty from me.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Conversely, if you haven't had a problem with all the inconveniences thus far, then don't whine over a few more just because it's the revolting peasants causing these.

<<   2  3 >>

join