It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III is Imminent!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The only thing imminent is world war between the U.S. and both, Russia and China.

You might not buy this or sell this, but the intelligence from all countries feeding the news media is feeding the world all lies, to avoid a global panic.

Countries are destroyed from within from their own people when they all panic.

These intelligence factors from all countries feeding the news media aim at keeping the world numb to the truth. That truth is that the three superpowers are preparing for a world war, where this time conventional nuclear weapons will be used.

World war 3 will start on Feb 18th 2022 from the U.S. location in time zone.

And the U.S. will bomb first those other two superpowers (Russia and China).

Why? Cyber warfare from Russia and bio warfare from China have been damaging to the globe.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I don't believe WW3 will start anytime soon, but Russia will mostly likely invade Ukraine on February, 21st.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Shut your pie hole. Nothing is going to happen.

Ukraine says to US 'shut up' and Russia is moving back troops

link   
Guess we'll know tomorrow.

Hey, when this turns out to be false and it will, can i come back and mock your sources?

link   
a reply to: tamusan

On what authority do you have the date, for example?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'll come back on the 18th of February.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Uh, doubtful. No war with Russia unless Russia invades Poland. It won't.

China will take Taiwan before the US can respond.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The last day of the Olympics is the 20th

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The world has been at war since Cain killed Abel. It’s biblical. Even Roddenberry predicted am early 21st century world war. There are people in the world that know the complete truth.

And their war isn’t China vs the us, it’s them and Satan versus God and a vow to destroy God and his creation.

The bubble is about to burst. Russian and Chinese forces out number the west by a large number.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

You get the date from Revelation 13. The mark (imminent) and the dual code 666. On one hand 666 means 3, on the other hand 666 means 18.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213

You get the date from Revelation 13. The mark (imminent) and the dual code 666. On one hand 666 means 3, on the other hand 666 means 18.

That does not explain how you know USA will be the first to nuke Russia and China.. huh ?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
HOw does that remotely relate to 21 FEB 2021?

2+1 = 3 + 2nd month = 5

+ 2021= 5 again

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
4 minutes agoSource
En route from UN Security Council to Munich Security Conference, both focused on Ukraine, @SecBlinken had a call w the UN envoy for Yemen

there isn't anything imminent

At the UNSC, Russian deputy foreign minister urges U.S. not to put itself in an "awkward position" by continuing to make "baseless accusations" about Ukrainian invasion. Speaking immediately after, Blinken says this is "a moment of peril" as Russia prepares for war
edit on 17-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

But my birthday is next Friday.

πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ
lol... just remembered my avatar. Made it yesterday from Carl Sagan. I wrote his quote about ww3 there.

The nuclear arms race is like two sworn enemies standing waist deep in gasoline one with three matches the other with five. ~ Carl Sagan

Get whatever money you can now out of the banks. I was at the bank today, sing on the door said.

Due to Staff Shortages, the bank teller will be at the window.

I'm more worried WWIII will be done by hacking major Grids, Banks....

Embrace the suck.

edit on 17-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

That does not explain how you know USA will be the first to nuke Russia and China.. huh ?

This shall explain it a lil further...

"and he had two horns like a lamb, and spake as a dragon" means and the Biden admin had two nations (Russia and China) like a sacrifice, and spake as a first.

A dragon is an ancient mythological creature. The ancient came first. That's where you get first from.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

This shall explain it a lil further...

"and he had two horns like a lamb, and spake as a dragon" means and the Biden admin had two nations (Russia and China) like a sacrifice, and spake as a first.

A dragon is an ancient mythological creature. The ancient came first. That's where you get first from.

I read the rest of it, and I guess it could be interpreted as a nuclear war.
Good find, but it could also be interpreted as other things.. I hope you are wrong.
I mean you should have mention the " he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men" that was the "best"/scary part.

The Beast Out of the Earth

11And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like unto lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the authority of the first beast in his sight. And he maketh the earth and them dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose death-stroke was healed. 13And he doeth great signs, that he should even make fire to come down out of heaven upon the earth in the sight of men. 14And he deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by reason of the signs which it was given him to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who hath the stroke of the sword and lived. 15And it was given unto him to give breath to it, even to the image to the breast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as should not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ
lol... just remembered my avatar. Made it yesterday from Carl Sagan. I wrote his quote about ww3 there.

Get whatever money you can now out of the banks. I was at the bank today, sing on the door said.

Embrace the suck.

Gold and silver are up atleast

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Bigburgh

πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

Embrace the suck.

Gold and silver are up atleast

Water, rice...... 308 for deer.

And TOILET PAPERπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Of course it's going to happen! Doom is always just around the corner! It's so obvious that it will all go wrong on the 29th February, when the US detonates a new type of weapon they have been developing, in response to a false flag nuclear attack they blame on Russia. This weapon will cause the Higgs field to collapse, triggering the vacuum decay of the entire universe. Remember that date, 29th Febrary 2022!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join