It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just caught a mind-control op

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Quick little thread for you guys and gals. I am currently working on my Kabbalah thread, it's become an even more grandiose adventure than what I had anticipated, so that is coming soon.

I would like to talk today about a mind-control operation I just noticed in media/music.

I was recently browsing TokTik and came across a very catchy song by a new artist. "Icee Pop" by Nic D

In a previous thread I made about MK Ultra, Psyche (Goddess), the Sphenoid Bone in your brain and mind control techniques, I mentioned how purple is used in mind control experiments to illicit a specific reaction from the individual. However, I truthfully didn't give you the FULL run down about colors and manipulation because, well...I guess I was being lazy and decided to not include half-relevant information, that unfortunately is very relevant none-the-less.
(Previous Topic)

So please let me include, aside from purple, orange is another color associated with mind control operations, that is, purple AND orange together.

Purple is a color that illicit' mystery, spirituality and imagination. And on the flip side, orange is a color that illicit' thoughts, memories, feelings, empathy for and against ideas.

The MOST infamous movie that used these 2 specific colors (mostly the latter), Clockwork Orange, and in the context of this conversation, a very...chilling..example.

Okay, so my reason for writing this all today. Initially lets get this off the bat. The hidden eye symbology is strong through-out the entire video, but that's irrelevant more-or-less to what I'm attempting to talk about now.

Starting at :29 seconds into the video, you will noticed the "Rolling Stones" flag. I made a thread about this as well. The Rolling Stones symbol is actually a symbol of the Indian Hindu Goddess, Kali. Kali was actually the inspiration for the logo when it was initially created as a matter of fact.
(Previous thread)

Lets continue.

Now we skip to :43 seconds, Nic D, the artist, is standing in a split room thats painted one half orange and the other half purple.

Another random observation I would like to point out are the abundance of Slinky toys. Those are very mesmerizing and....hypnotiq type of childrens toys...

Let me know what you all think or if there's anything you can notice about the video.

We really live in the matrix. Deception and perception.
edit on J49222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

What I got from the song somehow is that the easily manipulated deserve what they get. The scary thing is that on some level we are all manipulated.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Um okay I just have to post it now, stumbled over this thread and getting synchronities all over, your other thread... listening to music currently and the song sings butterfly while I read the word butterfly... colors I had a lot to do with today...

Very much intrigued also the language and color parts. Will check your other thread first. Keep them coming, something fresh and right up my alley

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n
What I got from the song somehow is that the easily manipulated deserve what they get. The scary thing is that on some level we are all manipulated.

I have to disagree, and I hope I will be able to put my Kabbalah thread out because as cliche as it is to say when embarking on a new subject, "you're never to old to learn", honestly, and from the bottom of my heart I mean it, I have not learned more in 30 years of being on this Earth than I have in the last year learning about Kabbalah. The school of thought in Judaism is there are 3 levels of education. You know how Jews stay in synagogue and study the Talmud and Torah almost every-single-day? Well, after learning the Talmud, and "mastering it", there is an "esoteric" school of learning called "Kabbalah", and I really hope to bring this thread sooner, rather than later :/ However, I'm not Jewish, and that has been the biggest obstacle when trying to refer back to original hebrew texts. I'm much more inclined twords the newer version of gnostic "Q"abbalism, when follows Hermes Trismigistus, which it is all the same thing just slightly different (for example how Islam, Christianity and Judaism are related but at the same time slightly different).

Life, more-so, our perception of life is a house of cards. And there are people that are VERY keen to knowledge that has been passed on from generation to generation, starting with the dawn of man, who know exactly how to "play the game" in a "materialistic" sense, you can call it manipulation, propaganda, magick.... We ALL have our "eyes" closed (and I'm referring to your 3rd eye, your senses and perception, veil of ISIS) and we all have the opportunity to one day ascend enlightenment and spirituality.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, sometimes its hard for me to form the words for such grand and cumbersome thoughts.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Um okay I just have to post it now, stumbled over this thread and getting synchronities all over, your other thread... listening to music currently and the song sings butterfly while I read the word butterfly... colors I had a lot to do with today...

Very much intrigued also the language and color parts. Will check your other thread first. Keep them coming, something fresh and right up my alley

Thank you, I get a very deep feeling of nostalgia every time I listen to that song. It reminds me a lot of Hot Challe Rae from my years growing up. I've been listening to this song for a week now on my spotify, but only yesterday I first watched the video. It didn't strike me until I had the song on youtube playing on my computer in the background as I was periodically going back and forth with watching that and doing what I was doing.
edit on J39222 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Interesting...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Quick little thread for you guys and gals. I am currently working on my Kabbalah thread, it's become an even more grandiose adventure than what I had anticipated, so that is coming soon.

I would like to talk today about a mind-control operation I just noticed in media/music.

I was recently browsing TokTik and came across a very catchy song by a new artist. "Icee Pop" by Nic D

In a previous thread I made about MK Ultra, Psyche (Goddess), the Sphenoid Bone in your brain and mind control techniques, I mentioned how purple is used in mind control experiments to illicit a specific reaction from the individual. However, I truthfully didn't give you the FULL run down about colors and manipulation because, well...I guess I was being lazy and decided to not include half-relevant information, that unfortunately is very relevant none-the-less.
(Previous Topic)

So please let me include, aside from purple, orange is another color associated with mind control operations, that is, purple AND orange together.

Purple is a color that illicit' mystery, spirituality and imagination. And on the flip side, orange is a color that illicit' thoughts, memories, feelings, empathy for and against ideas.

The MOST infamous movie that used these 2 specific colors (mostly the latter), Clockwork Orange, and in the context of this conversation, a very...chilling..example.

Okay, so my reason for writing this all today. Initially lets get this off the bat. The hidden eye symbology is strong through-out the entire video, but that's irrelevant more-or-less to what I'm attempting to talk about now.

Starting at :29 seconds into the video, you will noticed the "Rolling Stones" flag. I made a thread about this as well. The Rolling Stones symbol is actually a symbol of the Indian Hindu Goddess, Kali. Kali was actually the inspiration for the logo when it was initially created as a matter of fact.
(Previous thread)

Lets continue.

Now we skip to :43 seconds, Nic D, the artist, is standing in a split room thats painted one half orange and the other half purple.

Another random observation I would like to point out are the abundance of Slinky toys. Those are very mesmerizing and....hypnotiq type of childrens toys...

Let me know what you all think or if there's anything you can notice about the video.

We really live in the matrix. Deception and perception.

I think you might be spot on as purple always signified royalty and Orange signifying the masonic #33

Apart from that i get the impression this artist is just another wannabe mason superstar … or maybe he already is and is preforming for the “profane “ as they call anyone not a mason…

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Interesting...

There are a LOT of material online talking about mind control with purple/orange.

Thank you for the post

Anyone ever play World of Warcraft? What color is mind control? Purple

Who was Luke Cage's nemesis who attempted to mind control him? Dr. Purple/Purple Man.

Purple color psychology
More purple color psychology
Orange color psychology
Cia MKUltra Inspired Clockwork Orange
GOP Warn of mind control techniques
Internet Users Forum Post
Offtopic about manipulation and psychology of colors

top topics

join