It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a Latino who left California along with his family Heres his Story

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Last week I was on the basketball court shooting hoops. I do it 3 times a week for at least 60 minutes for cardio. Then I met a father of two young boys who asked if he could shoot hoops with me. I said sure so we played 1 on 1 for the length of time that I could keep my wind as I gave up a point spread of 24 years of age. I was happy to engage with him in a game as he worked my conditioning. For the sake of this thread I will call him Justin.

Justin said he left a job working for a huge bank [name omitted] in which he said he handled over $150 million dollars of mortgages a year. He was paid well and his wife also worked. They entered the USA from Mexico via the legal immigration way. He was professional and well spoken.

He said that he left California because in his opinion they are trying to collapse the entire state. He then elaborated that "they" could be Bilderberg Group, Russia, China, Iran, Soros or The New World Order. Or, simply all of them

He absolutely disagreed with the open border as it invites criminals, gangs and you know the rest of the story. He felt that Biden is off along with the Governor. He said he loved the USA but "they" are now trying to destroy as once we go then so go's Europe and so on.

That's his take and I wish him well and welcome to South Carolina.
edit on 16-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Hispanic people who enter the country legally, who have children here, who have businesses and are members of the community don't want other showing up and trashing the place.

That's all illegals do.

I came here in 1989 legally.

I would never do the kind of crap that illegals do to get in here and all the # they do when they are here.

Close the border and deport anyone who hopped the fence.
edit on 2 16 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

He basically the exact same as you wrote!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I'm the other way around. I immigrated to Mexico.

My Mexican friends would say - back in the day - that "Trump hated Mexicans." I'd explain this very thing to them - that legal channels of immigration were wide open but that illegal immigration presented many social, economic and political issues. That legally immigrated Latin Americans were in complete agreement with the policies.

When the wait in Mexico policy went into effect, they began to see the quality of people trying to cross the border, and it wasn't pretty.

Try telling a Mexican that there are Democrat strongholds where they want to let illegal immigrants vote and it absolutely blows their minds. (A non-citizen trying to vote in Mexico goes to prison as per federal law.) Tell them that Beijing Joe contemplated giving illegal immigrants families nearly half a million USD but offered nothing to citizens, and ask how they'd feel if the Mexican government did the same.

Contrary to popular belief, facts are good things.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This is exactly the same stance many Germans with Russian or Turkish background had with the refugee crisis, they were not accepting the honey-milk treatment as they had to work hard to achieve what they have now and become respected citizens.

And were called NAZI for it, can you believe that. When I read posts like yours it just shows how similar the tactics are, and also how universal truth that opinion is: If you want a life in a foreign country that gives you access to a chance for a better life, you don't segregate but integrate. You don't complain about the country, you are happy to be there, not obediently thankful but honoring the chance.

Sadly I don't see that happening with illegals, since they do not respect the laws to begin with. There is only a small amount of refugees that really had no chances to get papers, the rest threw their passports away making it even harder to figure out the process, sabotaging it for personal gain on the backs of every hard working citizen.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If I were in the shoes of a Latino who wanted to leave their corrupt, broken, open latrine country, the U.S. could be my final destination, or it might not be where I want to end up, but be a way to continue on to some other country. Either way, I'd look for any opportunity to get the hell out and wouldn't hold that against poor, honest and hard working people.

That doesn't mean I favor an open border policy that let's a massive volume get in Scott free, however, it's seems similar to the Ellis Island procedures that allowed my Czech grant parents to get into the U.S. as poor, under educated farmers. Go back far enough in U.S. history and our borders were truly open, but that doesn't make it a good idea now in the 21st century.

These "undocumented migrants" need to be vetted, sorted out, and put through the citizenship process first or humanly sent on their way some where else IMO.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Indeed.

I hardly believe that Mexicans are happy with the situation either. These massive caravans are being allowed into their country as well and they leave trails of rape and destruction in their wake.

The journey is dangerous for a reason.

This being encouraged by the US government is absolutely ridiculous. This has to stop.

new topics

top topics

join