It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US biological attack in Ukraine, March 2022

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: RussianTroll

There's a lot of complete bollocks flying around at the moment on both sides.

This is up there with the biggest load of bollocks ever.

What would the US possibly gain from it?....its simply not going to happen mate.

Maybe it's not so much about what to gain... but what to hide.

First of all, the US DoD, needs those labs to be out of country, because of weaponization / gain of function (sounds prettier.... just like Vacuum bomb suddenly sounds better than Fuel-air, Moab / Foab, Daisy Cutters).

Second of all, it's a win win situation. Covid proved to them that they can release a viral agent and succesfully have people believe someone else is to blame.

Release it in Ukraine and blame the Russians or the seperatists.
Don't release it, and taunt Russia with it, enough to make them move in out of fear that it will be used on them.

Crist it makes so much sense now why Putin used so much cannon fodder to begin with. It would be too dangerous to send in his best troops, if he was anticipating that the US had weaponized small pox and released it in Ukraine before they got in.

Putin really did believe that this was going to happen :O

So now... what intelligence was Putin given about the US / Nato / Ukraine?

EDIT:

Which leads me to ask... the convoy; why staying put? Smallpox incubation time is 8-10 days.
Are they really just waiting to see if there will be infections from those labs?!

Which means, maybe Putin really just was paranoid / affraid, that the US was gonna target Russia from Ukraine.
edit on 6/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

100% fake russian propaganda intentionally created by russia and intentionally spread by you to 'justify' what russia just did to it's peaceful neighbor that posed zero threat to russia of any kind.

There is no evidence for your ridiculous claims.

There never was any evidence.

There never will be any evidence.

Not because russia blew up that imaginary evidence, because it NEVER existed.

Apartment 29 intentionally created this complete falsehood at the direction of vladimir putin himself.

edit on 6-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Your absolute belief in your own righteous stance exposes your character, as is always the case with ideologues. For such types, there will NEVER be evidence of ANYTHING that opposes their perspective. Even when there actually is...

And you will be amongst those suffering the deepest, crippling shock when your rigid worldview is utterly shattered. I've seen this before, in my own youthful reflection. If survived, however, the shifted paradigm can be most beneficial.

IF survived...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Then show some evidence.

Easy solution eh?

Except you have none.

Because none ever existed.

I'll be waiting right here.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You are quite correct, I have no evidence but then I wasn't weighing in on the claims in question. Rather, I was simply addressing your complete lack of flexibility and the associated risks.

Which tree is most likely to survive raging winds - the mighty unyielding oaks or the unassuming limber saplings?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Understood.

I understand the risks of what I'm doing, and don't like doing it one bit.

I HATE doing it.

But it's light years better than asking for actual censorship IMO.

That's how MANY other sites decided to handle the 2 topics I've been relentlessly refuting.

So I have zero hesitation doing it when russians are currently using this as an excuse to kill Ukrainians.

I'll stop when russia stops.

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Likewise understood and respect duly given.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

Likewise understood and respect duly given.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join