It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US biological attack in Ukraine, March 2022

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

The Russian information and analytical portal Medium has published an article that provides facts about the US intentions to unleash a biological war in Ukraine.

Medium writes that on February 10, 2022, the US Department of Defense sent samples of the smallpox virus to its military biological laboratory in Kharkov on a special military aircraft.
The US State Department is preparing a provocation with the use of biological weapons in Kharkov. According to Western sources, the White House ordered the military to transport and prepare the variola virus for use in combat and crisis situations.

Thanks to the leak of information, it became known that the US military plans to unleash a regional war in Ukraine at the beginning of March 2022, where they will carry out a provocation using biological weapons. Information will be circulated in the media that some Russian saboteurs have destroyed a biological laboratory from which an active strain of the variola virus was leaked.

Back in 2013, the US Department of Defense, on the basis of the Institute of Experimental and Clinical Veterinary Medicine, built a biological laboratory, where it began to bring dangerous strains of viruses. The laboratory itself is located at the address: Kharkov, Pomerki district, st. Pushkinskaya, 83, 40 kilometers from the border with Russia.

The contractor was the American engineering company Black & Veatch, the same one that has already built biological laboratories for the Pentagon in Georgia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan since 2001.

The project to surround Russia with biological objects is being carried out by a special division of the Pentagon called the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). In Ukraine, this activity is supervised by the US Embassy in Kiev.

Over the past two months, 7 special cargoes have been sent to the US Kharkov Biological Laboratory under the guise of military assistance to Ukraine. It is noteworthy that the sender is the Fort Detrick US Army Biological Research Center in Maryland. The locals called this place the "House of Death".

Not surprisingly, on the territory of this military camp, Pentagon microbiologists are modernizing deadly infections, including smallpox, bubonic plague, dengue fever, and anthrax, increasing their resistance to modern vaccines and drugs.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   
No wonder they started that story about a "false flag" happening !!!!!

Maybe it's a "false flog" ? 😎

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Did you ever think that you could be one of the first people picked up, if something like that did come to pass?

Mediums told you? Great alibi.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Did you ever think that you could be one of the first people picked up, if something like that did come to pass?

Just do not say that Putin personally pays me for being on our forum.

An ostrich also hides its head in the sand in case of any trouble. American LGBT representatives welcome this)))

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Interesting and Frightening , at the same time

Let me think ....

Didn't Bill Gates suggest Terror Attacks with ..

Small Pox Virus..

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   

This is massive thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Is there anywhere to get this information in english?

It would be a sin if we can't effectively share the source because of Cyrillic.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

This is massive thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Is there anywhere to get this information in english?

It would be a sin if we can't effectively share the source because of Cyrillic.

Hello my friend. Unfortunately, I did not find this news in the English-language media. But from the latest Western publications, in my opinion, two are important:

Documents expose US biological experiments on allied soldiers in Ukraine and Georgia

American government poised to unleash “Angel of Death” smallpox bioweapon to create perpetual crisis

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

An ostrich also hides its head in the sand in case of any trouble. American LGBT representatives welcome this)))

Your English is that of one that has lived in the States . Impeccable grammar also.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Your English is that of one that has lived in the States . Impeccable grammar also.

Alas, I'm writing through Google Translate)))

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The USA is going to cause an outbreak of smallpox in Ukraine

Why?????

Poor ol' Ukrainians - no-one loves them

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
The USA is going to cause an outbreak of smallpox in Ukraine

Why?????

Poor ol' Ukrainians - no-one loves them

There is no such nation "Ukrainians". There are only Russians. "Ukrainians" and "Ukraine" were invented at the end of the 19th century in the General Staff of the Austro-Hungarian Empire as "anti-Russians" and "anti-Russia". Until 1917, the entire Russian population of Russia, depending on the territory (greater Russia, Belarus and Ukraine), was called "Great Russians", "White Russians" and "Little Russians". This can be seen from the census of the Russian Empire.

That is why Putin says he will never fight his Russian people. Only with Nazis brought up by the West.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Hello my friend. Unfortunately, I did not find this news in the English-language media.

The Russians would do well to realize that English speakers do suffer some sense of exceptionalism whereby if they can't read it in English it probably isn't worth reading at all.

This would be the kind of message that the world needs to see and decide for themselves what to do with it.

A small tweak but fundamentally it could make all the difference.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:03 AM
link   

There's a lot of complete bollocks flying around at the moment on both sides.

This is up there with the biggest load of bollocks ever.

What would the US possibly gain from it?....its simply not going to happen mate.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Didn't Bill Gates suggest Terror Attacks with ..

Small Pox Virus.

They're always showing their hand. Too much excitement for them to contain.

S&F for the heads-up, RT

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I suppose this is fair game after the "crisis actors" claim. but either way, it's nice to have something like this in print, you know, just in case some strange things were to happen.

But good news, the US knows using biological agents is against everything, including laws they themselves wrote.

www.icrc.org...

The international community banned the use of chemical and biological weapons after World War 1 and reinforced the ban in 1972 and 1993 by prohibiting their development, stockpiling and transfer. Advances in science and technology raise concerns that restraints on their use may be ignored or eroded.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What would the US possibly gain from it?....its simply not going to happen mate.

I usually enjoy reading RT's perspective even if I don't always agree, this prediction, however, is off the charts. For what purpose? to pretend the Russians are stupid enough to attack a biological lab.

So many obvious questions if we are gonna entertain RT and pretend this is real, such as. Why are the documents in English? if they originated in Tbilisi?

Another question is the pic actually legit or is it just a stock photo FOR EFFECT.

There would be no way to contain such a release, and it could potentially kill thousands of innocent people. MAKES NO SENSE

Sounds like it's jumping at shadows, considering our current state of affairs for that to be an American option to the Ukrainian issue.

I say perhaps at best it would be either a Russian gambit to use as an excuse to invade or perhaps another unknown entity, to provoke a war between the US and Russia
edit on 16-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeah the US government world never do anything like this.

(cough cough ... Tuskegee Experiment ... ahem)

It's not like the US government has ever attempted to intentionally deceived it's own populace and the entire world to start a war.

cough cough ... Bay of Tonkin ... Bay of Pigs ... Operation Northwoods .. ahem)

Yeah, it definitely couldn't happen!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Didn't say it couldn't happen, just saying it won't happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Wow
What a collection of bs.

Keep it coming tho, it is amusing light reading.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I like RT and I like reading his posts. Even if I don't agree with him he at least usually makes me think and question.
He's a good guy.

But this isn't one of his better efforts.🤣🤣

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join