It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly And The Peelian Principles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   

. . . the police are the public and that the public are the police, the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full-time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen . . .
www.rupertmatthews.org.uk...

Chief Peter Sloly spoke of the tradition of the Bear Clan, protectors of the people, then spoke of the Peelian Principles as the modern equivalent, when he addressed the Human Rights Learning Forum two years ago.

His way of policing the recent occupation led the people into a stronger position. Now he's resigned.

. . . Peter Sloly had abruptly resigned as Ottawa police chief . . .
www.delta-optimist.com...

He did his best, but I don't think he could keep a straight face another minute longer.

Hold the line, and quote the Peelian Principles.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Looks like pretty much every cop I have interacted with fails this one bigly:
To seek and preserve public favour, not by pandering to public opinion, but by constantly demonstrating absolutely impartial service to law, in complete independence of policy, and without regard to the justice or injustice of the substance of individual laws, by ready offering of individual service and friendship to all members of the public without regard to their wealth or social standing, by ready exercise of courtesy and friendly good humour, and by ready offering of individual sacrifice in protecting and preserving life.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't know if Turdo's latest tactics have anything to do with him stepping down, but I'd say it's a high probability.

Justin Trudeau ordered banks to freeze the bank accounts of protesters. Insurance companies were ordered to cancel the car or truck insurance policies of protesters. Protesters are not allowed to use any cryptocurrency as that now falls under "Terrorist Financing" rules. The tyrant does not need any court orders as he declared a State of Emergency and showed his true colors. Under the State of Emergency act, the government can arrest and detain anyone without trial…

Get ready for a bank run in Canada shortly!

If you have time (first 5 minutes), you will find below Trudeau’s Live Press Conference during which he tells he will now use Emergency Powers to seize Canadian citizens bank accounts, vehicles, property and businesses, without warrants, that protest his WEF funded mandates…

strangesounds.substack.com... I6MTY0NDk2ODAzNiwiZXhwIjoxNjQ0OTcxNjM2LCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjcxMjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.GGiI0mqH5OzWXZR2oafQassr2XnOH54ic9ulGjRUhMM&r=1a7v68[ed itby]edit on 200000055America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: del

new topics

top topics

join