It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trudeau To Enact the Emergencies Act?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

A big part of me wants to believe that people, protesters would get a win.

But my logic is telling me that this is too effective, it has spread to too many other countries, my gut is telling me that the organizers are evil, and yet again we are being used as pawns to get what they want.

I am not looking forward to what is about to happen in a month or two, it just can not be good, but i have no fear, i am ready for whatever they throw at us. Stay vigilant.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The act also allows for “the requisition, use or disposition of property”.

Does this mean the government can confiscate the semis and sell them at will for profit?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Livestream of Trudeau answering the question of whether or not Canada becomes Fascist...

I can't believe it...he did it....Canada is GONE........(Not out people or our spirit, but the structure we once TRUSTED....)

Trudeau has announced himself as an ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE .....as PRIME MINISTER....

I am speechless........

NOTE: I Think it still has to pass Parliament...
edit on 14-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"We are not using the act to call in the military." LOL Until Canadians refuse to COMPLY in MASS. that is....

edit on 14-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
"We are not using the act to call in the military." LOL Until Canadians refuse to COMPLY in MASS. that is....

They don't need compliance. The idea isn't to give a choice but to take away choices because "national security". But as the YouTube comments have correctly reminded audiences, the emergency act requires Parliament to vote it into effect.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The POS shows its true colors...

Like "father" like son.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes! Hopefully it doesn't pass...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

To invoke the law, the prime minister must also consult with the premiers of any impacted provinces before putting the move before Parliament. If the act does not pass a vote there, the proclamation will be revoked.

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pandemics, Russia invading Ukraine, war measures act in Canada, the nuts have won the whitehouse, nothing suspicious here.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Massive horrible Big Government FAILURE !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Really not that simple.

Gov General is a proxy to the Crown Corp. Not the queen who relinquished her power to the Rothschild's a long time ago.

The Act gives direct power to the Crown Corp (UN) which will now allow them to move closer to the NWO (Great Reset)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: TzarChasm

Yes! Hopefully it doesn't pass...

More to the point, Trudeau isn't doing any treason, whether under the influence or not. He's going through the necessary channels and not merely implementing martial law.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hard to say this but if they are ignoring your rights and prosecuting people for executing them then peacefully protest isn't working. Time to start considering weighing other options.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

Looks like the peaceful honkening has been bothering the heck out of the globalists. I'd suggest staying the course and hope the world continues to follow the truckers' lead!

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Yes indeed. I think it's working. They're getting desperate.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Probably how he feels lol "Begone, unclean commoners!"

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm confused. The mainstream media I've seen, including Tucker Carlson, is addressing this issue as if has been passed. The way Trudeau spoke, it sounded indeed that it had been. He refers to "the Government of Canada" having approved it and in the video above a reporter states "the Federal government has evoked the Emergency Measures Act."

So it IS enacted? I saw a couple different sources which claimed it had to be passed by Parliament. Trudeau said he "spoke" to some of them. WTF?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Posting to keep track of this thread.

Mexico's invasion on the south border, and turmoil on the north in Canada and us (U.S.) in the middle with all our crap.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join