It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Police Seen Using Military Grade Level Unit To Remove Convoy Protestors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other liberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny.

If the party gets started ... a lot of blood's gonna be spilled.

All over the world, I hope.

I don't hope that. I do feel it is gonna happen because people want a lot of us dead for being in their way as "useless eaters". They treat Africa like most of the Continent is full of lepers. The DS has stomped on helping them with electricity and other enhancements and likely helped the tyrants we have witnessed decimate African lives. These people are overdue for a major Karmic event who have done this evil to the whole world.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Me, I just hope the turdwater gets flushed without a civil war.

Hiya Cav!!

I want to see all of 'em burn.

They forced me to take the injections just for a plane ride back home. I don't 'feel right' inside anymore ... to a point that I'm getting my personal affairs in order.

Oh crap. Sorry to hear that. I have been having misgivings about travel. I don't like the Nazi's since I read of the tactics as a child. To see them here just is so sad because of the warnings many ignored as incremental steps have been planned and taken to create a powerful world gov.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
Cornered animals are dangerously unpredictable.

Including the ones who will cower behind the words, "I was just doing my job."

Lot of merit to this quote:

Funny, the canadian politicians and police are behaving like terrorists, they breached their oath and should stand down.

Seems to me that the definition of a terrorist is a person or a group that uses fear, violence, coercion, extortion, intimidation, threats and terrorizes a civilian population, specifically in the majority of cases attacking soft targets or defenseless individuals, for idealistic or political gain. Our politicians, medical people and police seem to fit the label of terrorist to a tee!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Are there any first world nations that have actually employed the use of weaponised microwave technology on large crowds of protestors as of yet?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
this has the potential of becoming another Kent State incident.

here's hoping no one gets hurt.

if Ottawa gives orders for mass arrests and the police refuse...that would be serious stuff.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I think Trudeau is stupid enough to want a civil war and thinks that somehow IT, the other liberals and politicians/health people will be spared. That's kinda funny.

We who have been in wars, do not want more war, but we will all step up if called.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I wouldn't mention how to take those vehicles out. Right now the Canadian Government's only chance to win is to provoke violence. Putting out information on how to take out or disable the vehicles can be taken as promoting violence. As we found out with Antifa and BLM, the media will go to any length and distort what ever it can to push it's agenda.
edit on 13-2-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All that turd stain had to do was sit down and talk, the fact he was to scared to talk with them (either because he is gutless or he knew there was no argument against what they were going to say) shows me all I need to see. There is nothing he can do that will surprise me, because the only thing on his docket at this point is hang on to power by any means.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

That is a good advice.
Although space blankets or anything metallic should reflect the microwaves.
Not sure about eye protection.
You still need a distance tool like molotovs.
Pigs are deploying snipers so anything beyond that would be a suicide mission
The same # as in Ukraine or Venezuela. I wonder if they'd use rubber bullets in a country where people may actually return fire.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

If Trudeau does this he will sink lower in his approval ratings. If not even further lower.
Canadian Police Seen Using Military Grade Level Unit To Remove Convoy Protestors

I'm hearing Trudeau's approval rating is at 16%. Takes work to get that low

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
This is how Trudeau (the supposed leader of Canada) deals with opposing views!!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

That is a good advice.
Although space blankets or anything metallic should reflect the microwaves.
Not sure about eye protection.
You still need a distance tool like molotovs.
Pigs are deploying snipers so anything beyond that would be a suicide mission
The same # as in Ukraine or Venezuela. I wonder if they'd use rubber bullets in a country where people may actually return fire.

Those are agency snipers.

They don't know what rubber bullets are.

They WANT us to fire back.

So they will be 'justified' in further fascist crack downs.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The more force governments use against their people the more the governments will receive pushback. This is going to be the political equivalent of the ‘Streisand’ effect for Trudeau and his criminal regime. Humans naturally want to be free.

Really? Is this the level of thought you are using for this topic?

It looks like you are not seeing the big picture. Trudeau doesn't matter. The people that lust for the 'handle of power' are not dumbos, they know exactly how people will react to any given stimuli. They haven't planned all this for decades (if not centuries) without knowing anything.

Do you really think they're afraid of 'pushback', as you put it? How do people push back against armies with modern weapons? (Even ancient crowd control methods are enough to disperse crowds, let alone control masses)

Also, are you saying governments should be more subtle and sneaky about it? Wouldn't it be a GOOD thing for governments to try to control people openly and blatantly, so people could see what's actually going on, instead of boiling the frogs slowly?

The only reason why governments would use physical force and such openly tyrannical methods, is if the frog's legs are too weak for the frog to jump out anymore.

TPTB have more longer-term, more subtle methods for controlling the masses, and their agenda is reaching alarmingly oppressive levels. Most people still don't see it, as your post also shows.

"It's ok because if the guv pushes, people will push back. Simple. Now, where's my morning tea and biscuits.."

You can't be serious. You have to see what's REALLY going on. Things like this are a tiny drop in the ocean, the political puppets are just that; puppets. They don't have the real power. Trudeau doesn't need to have any 'road map', he is not making any decisions; those decisions are made by the people with actual power behind the veil.

How can people be still so simplistic that they believe every illusion the man behind the veil orchestrates, because it's what they directly see? Why can't people still think in larger terms to actually include the man behind the veil?

It wasn't just a silly movie, it was highly descriptive and symbolic. It IS actually how the world works - there are puppets that people can see, but the REAL power and advancement of the agenda is happening in the dark, where people's gaze can't reach. You have to be a naked-emperor-worshipper to only look at what you can immediately see and make some kind of judgment calls based solely on that.

There are hidden forces at play, and have been for ages - and yet, people only talk about the easily observable.

What site is this? Can't people start thinking a bit even on a site like this? The truth is out there, and people are still not finding it in 2022??

No wonder there's no hope for people of this planet.. just get it over with as quickly as you can, I don't want to be here anymore.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Right now the Canadian Government's only chance to win is to provoke violence. Putting out information on how to take out or disable the vehicles can be taken as promoting violence.

Chance to win what?

Also, are you kidding me, do you really think the government is doing something, and not the people that control all governments?

You are talking about freedom of speech, and advising that people shouldn't use that particular right.

Whom do you work for, exactly?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

well have these nazis where they belong in less then two weeks
under the #ing ground

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

LMAO

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

I went out as a sheep years ago for Halloween , would you like to borrow my costume ?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

We who have been in wars, do not want more war, but we will all step up if called.

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

From wheelchairs if necessary.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Twitter feed with videos

the one that really irritated me was seeing a half dozen cops swarm around an old man then put a wrist lock on him hard enough for him to slam back down on the hood.

I dont think this is going to go the way baby castro thinks.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Cheers - Dave

Not. A. Single. One.

Every. Single. One.

From wheelchairs if necessary.

This is a pretty good video concerning the present violations to international and domestic law in Canada. It also applies to every other country in the world that has signed the treaties. Link

He repeats basically what I am saying, nobody wants war, but that POS SOB trudeau has to go. All of these despots have to go and personally, I am the point where I am with Diefenbaker, he stated that Pierre Trudeau was a politician worthy of assassination. Well, Pierre's stepson, Justin is orders of magnitude more worthy. Hell, the liberal cabinet, the NDP, any politicians pushing this garbage, all the premiers, governor general, lieutenant governors, health ministers, colleges of physicians and surgeons in every province, hospital administration and so many doctors, the police in some cases, the RCMP and CSIS for dereliction of duty, etc., they all need to be charged and tried.

I believe we need the death penalty back for high crimes, high treason and crimes against humanity. It serves no one that we keep this human garbage in storage on the taxpayer dime, it's simply throwing good money after bad. In addition, no death penalty, no deterrent.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join