It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Flock of Birds Suddenly Plummets to the Ground in Chihuahua, Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Maybe they were on drugs. Maybe they ate something that had some sort of chemical something or other on it, and they got really high (and then obviously really really low).

or could it possibly have been a major downdraft? A sudden drastic change of extremely high pressure.

Could those have been Crows? I don't actually think they were, but it would have seemed much more appropriate if that was in fact 'A MURDER of Crows'.

Suicidal? Maybe a Cult. Maybe those birds were actually the reincarnated souls of Jim Jones and his followers from the Peoples Temple at Jonestown. It's been a long slow journey, but they've been gradually working their way back to the U.S. ever since their mass suicide in 1978.

They never know what they will be from one reincarnation to the next. They spent a long time as turtles. No matter what type of creature they have returned as, the trickiest part has always been trying to find a way to all die at the same time.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Watch the deck!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sounds like as if the birds were confused.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
CME's not only disrupt electronics it seems.

I was thinking solar activity,and wondering if it may have been the same timeframe as Elons Starlink sattelites getting fried-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or maybe they flew into an area of the sky which was highly charged,just before lightning occurs?

My favorite hypothesis for these kinds of events is that our reality simulation engine/computer is on the fritz-Its my go to explanation for all the seemingly accelerating craziness in our world.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Yes highly charged area sounds plausible as well. Lets hope its only a glitch in the simulation rather than a sign of worse things to come. But the accelerating movement of poles does have me wondering.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

originally posted by: glend
CME's not only disrupt electronics it seems.

I was thinking solar activity,and wondering if it may have been the same timeframe as Elons Starlink sattelites getting fried-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't see it real good, but I think the date at the bottom of this video is "07/02/2022"
vidmax.com...

and it seems the Geomagnetic Storm that took out the satellites was on Feb. 4. ( at least it says they were launched on the 3rd and the storm was a day later)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The UK occurances are interesting.

The links refer to articles from 2019, which in turn refer back to "the same" happening 12 years earlier

Interesting in itself but then it gets a little excited. First the Police say they are close to having an explanation.
Then the explanation comes along ...from the Dept. of Farming and Rural Affairs not the Police.

The DEFRA explanation is sharp - apparently the birds died from hitting the ground.

So, what was the Police explanation, and why didn't they give it?

BBC News - Police have 'explanation' over Anglesey bird deaths mystery
www.bbc.co.uk...

BBC News - Anglesey birds in mystery mass death 'died from trauma'
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-2-2022 by TWS1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Nature does not need driving lessons. Something that has been instinctual nature to them has changed. I suspect if it's not related to the Earth's core, they may have flown into a lingering pocket of some kind of gas hanging out in the atmosphere. Any volcanoes nearby?? Noxious gas can eminate and linger as an invisible cloud from certain volcanic/tectonic phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well for one only shows about a quarter max of that flock dying. I mean flying straight into a wall would probably do that. Especially the way these flocks opperate.

Also probably a heavy glare off the roof. I am pretty disappointed here. Still a cool video.

Also the fence did most of the damage. The angle here is deceptive.

edit on 12-2-2022 by randomthoughts12 because: New details

top topics

<< 1   >>

join