It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Flock of Birds Suddenly Plummets to the Ground in Chihuahua, Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A strange video has emerged of a huge flock of birds suddenly plummeting to the ground, as can be seen in the video the weather was calm, not even a breeze, so what could the cause be ? could it be 5G, a freak weather occurrence or the experimental gene therapy jab, who knows.

Video

edit on th024811 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Damn, that was crazy.
Geomagnetic maybe?
Yikes

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

It mentions another theory below the video that it could be cloaked technology in the sky. This could also be a possibility based off other video and theories I have read about in recent interviews. That was a lot of birds and how they fell it looked to me like it had a fairly tight target area. Its almost like they were caught in a net and dropped in one spot, very strange.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That was nuts...

However, in response to one of your comments OP, I can't for the life of me see how this could be tied to the clot shots lol but in this day in age someone could possibly devise a theory I'm sure...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They may have just been landing normally on the concrete, the low-res video just made it look like they were crashing. Notice how as the video goes on some of them that are on the sidewalk fly away.

Or the world is ending idk.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

At first I had the impression it is related to navigation and they went down because something disturbed that, similar thoughts that Mandroid had.

Then I go back and watch it a few times, I notice a lot of birds either fail judgement of their speed or eye/body coordination. There is one bird that tries to land on the edge of that white sloped roof.

Watch it as it impacts, get's thrown up, ditches into the roof and slides down on the body. Normally from my observations in nature, birds when slipping and falling, will turn around facing towards where they come from and push up their feet.

Could it be from like a fighter jet active radar sweep scan or similar? I read that some fighters are not allowed to turn on their active radars during training flights over populated areas. Whenever I read such dead animals mostly from the air and sea, I think radar or sonic pulse might have killed them.

The sonic pulse from a sub will kill a diver around the sub easy I read too, when there was a suspicious happening in Norway somewhere.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Maybe but I've never seen birds attempt to land stacked on top of each other in a big ball. The street was empty and plenty of room on top of the house

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Yeah usually they're doing that big ball formation higher in the sky. It looks like the ground surprised them.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe the lead bird was named Brandon?
Running everyone into the ground.lol

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I bet lightning something along those lines - They all stayed in a ball and not scattered still trying to fly like fish do in shoals for protection looks like they got stunned .
edit on 11-2-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

A similar incident happened in the Uk yesterday evening.
Starlings fall dead from sky

One quote from a witness said:

I was there at around 11.30pm, they were still falling from the sky. It was as if they were dead before they hit the ground.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Downburst or microburst ?
The pattern when they hit the ground looks like they are being blown out and away from center.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compliant

A similar incident happened in the Uk yesterday evening.
Starlings fall dead from sky

One quote from a witness said:

I was there at around 11.30pm, they were still falling from the sky. It was as if they were dead before they hit the ground.

Wasn't Russia just testing some new kind of Radar recently yep a new stealth busting radar and the time lines add up a bit .

RT LINK

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Depending on air pressure and humidity, air ionizes around 1kV-10kV/cm. The lightning strike travels inside the ionized air channel.

What stuns you when lightning strikes nearby, is the voltage difference between your two feet as the potential dissipates over distance, your two feet experience a difference in potential thus electron begin to flow through you.

When lightning hit's you directly, you just were more conducting than the break through ionizing voltage needed for your height. So if you are 180cm high, that's at least 180kV. And the voltage is not even the problem, as soon as the streamers connect, it's essentially a short cut, cutting down the voltage to almost 0V but because P = U*I the energy needs to stay the same, so millions of ampere flow.

That's the moment you see the lightning strike disconnect, it was because the air could not be kept ionized after the potential drop, it breaks up, but there is enough molecules left to help lowering ionizing voltage so it can reconnect.

If that happens fast and a couple of times, the EM field saturation around the lightning strike will fluctuate and we all know: Fluctuating magnetic fields is what does the work.

Good idea!

However, lightning strikes emit roentgen flashes and other EM too. That might as well have an effect on them.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Looks to me like a normal flock of starlings got carried away and misjudged their surroundings while performing their usually impressive spectacle, especially those who couldn't see through the rest of the flock to see where they were going.

The ones we see after impact are probably stunned, dead or shocked and so behave erratcally after the event.

Nature needs a driving lesson sometimes me thinks.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I looks to me as if they were caught in a powerful downdraft. I'd be interested to now what the weather was doing at the time the video was taken; was a front moving in? Helicopters can also create huge downdrafts, and without sound to the video we have no way of knowing what else may have been contributing to the event.

This needs more context, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Yeah usually they're doing that big ball formation higher in the sky. It looks like the ground surprised them.

Yeah, I'm going for a flock of starlings that just got that one really really wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The inner birds don't need to see the outside, that's the beauty of swarms like fish or bird. The movement information propagates through the flock in waves that either attenuate or gain, a very interesting subject.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I got to say this - The flock was flying along and they came across a Delicious flying worm that's not been seen in years and raced to be the first to have it as it led them directly to the ground to escape .

Yeah

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
CME's not only disrupt electronics it seems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join