It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau Licking Klaus Schwabs boots.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Klaus Schwab has admitted repeatedly that pretty much all world leaders are under his influence.

Why in the hell is no one running with this, this is treason.

oh right

they're all in on it.
edit on 10-2-2022 by canuckster because: I did nazi that grammer mistake

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: canuckster

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So us Canadians are the constituents of Schwabb? (I refrain from making a bad taste joke here)

Since when?

They can go phoque themselves. Sorry, but not really.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Perfect typecasting for RL Idiocracy meets James Bond villains! Zank you!

edit on 10-2-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
But whatabout Canadian OIL !! 💀

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, first, the Americans come in, move out the dikatator wannabe from Ottawa, install a democracy, and get all the contracts for rebuilding and exploiting oil!

FREEDOM!!! lol

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
At this point the people probably wouldn't be too upset about that,

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, first, the Americans come in, move out the dikatator wannabe from Ottawa, install a democracy, and get all the contracts for rebuilding and exploiting oil!

FREEDOM!!! lol

That would be tough when both governments are currently licking the same globalist boots.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Creeps and shivers down my spine when I hear that guy in his futuristic sect robes.

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Candice bergen eviscerates trudeau in parliament......help a wee youtubers channel out.....
edit on 10-2-2022 by canuckster because: youtube embed

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 2/11/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
My God. A German talking about ze force und ze corporation. He could use a voice coach. It is somewhat reminiscent of Peter Sellers.

# these people!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

German here, I just did not comment on his "se / ze" all the time because I have speech issues myself. Dr. Strangelove movie is what I think about when I hear him speak.

But yeah, dreading.
edit on 11.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Don't take it personal, I just hate globalists. Germans I like a lot. No really.

The only power we the people have is to poke fun. He's living in a walled garden with lots of money. All we can do is poke fun and laugh. I like to laugh. At myself, at others and at globalists. A common misconception in the English speaking world is that Germans have no sense of humour. That's not true, Germans are as funny a bunch as any kooky English person. (I'm English, just in case.)

Funniest guy I ever knew was a German. Chris. We chewed the fat, drank some beers, smoked a little devil lettuce and laughed. His English was terrible so we spoke Dutch. Dutch is a funny (read: awful) language.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
All good, I am of your opinion it sounds horrible, German-English dialect.

I am just glad you pointed it out, because it would be a bit hypocritical for me to point out others pronouncing words the wrong way. But the ze / the thing... is lazy. I lisp and I can say "the" with a rolling tongue. If I can do that even tough I can't pronounce s, sch, z correctly because can't retract my tongue enough.

So it's lazyness, pronouncing "the" as "ze" and it feels like fingernails on a board

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I feel ill when he speaks. Literally.

Pierre Pollievre or Candace Bergen need to momma slap him out of office, if he lasts that long.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

IMHO it's not so much laziness as what the mouth muscles feel more comfortable with. I speak Dutch but certain sounds I just cannot pronounce. Is sounds like iss to an English ear, but I usually pronounce it as izz because habits. At the end of the day being understood is ze most important sing vile ve talk about ze global domination und ze subjugation of peoplez vorldvide vile smiling broadly.

Jawel.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well, to be fair, the Dutch are pretty much just like the Germans, except without the shame.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

If the Americans are going to go around forcing freedom on people, they should probably fix their own elections first.

Things aren't going so well, and a lot of bad people are involved.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I was speaking to a client of mine today. She didn't know what was going on in Ottawa, she thought that what the media was saying was what the reality is.

I had to correct her, but who knows, medias lies are a hard spell to break. And to me this whole thing breaks down to this particular problem of globalist political manipulation on world affaird

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join