It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRIMINAL Ottawa Police About To Target Protestors' CHILDREN??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Propagandistic, far left, gov-funded CBC News reports:

Ottawa police working with Children's Aid Society around concerns for children in convoy.

Ottawa police say almost 25 per cent of the 418 trucks still involved in the ongoing demonstration downtown have children in them, which has hampered the force's response and led to concerns about the children's safety.

Bell also turned his focus to the children of protesters. Over the weekend, bouncy castles were set up near Parliament Hill to help entertain the children who remain. Bell said police are working the Children's Aid Society of Ottawa regarding those children.

"It's something that greatly concerns us," Bell said, as first responders are worried about the constant exposure to carbon monoxide, fumes, noise levels and the sanitation of the children.

"We'll rely on the Children's Aid Society to help provide and give us guidance around that. We just think it's an important factor that complicates and makes this an even more challenging operation."

In other words, it's hard for them to vilify and arrest protestors, as the 'GOOD GUYS', when it would show the WORLD Ottawa police arresting men, women and children. So they are seeking advice/approval from children's organizations. SHAME on any organization who helps them!

And I don't call these police "criminals" lightly. They have not only lied, bullied, and battered innocent protestors, but they are now going against a JUDGE'S ORDER to steal MORE gas from the truckers! This is NOT legal or Canadian!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

This piece of crap authorities do not have any concern for the safety of children been forced to take experimental jabs like the nazis they are but they are concern about children of unruly protesters that are trying to keep their own children from the hand of nazi experiments.

Go to love the mediocre and corrupted governments these days.

They are becoming a joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The police are doing everything they can to turn this into a violent insurrection. How sad some are willing to sell their soul to the government for a temporary career. If they really think they won't be eliminated when no longer needed they haven't been paying attention.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Concern for the safety of minors isn't "targeting kids" but a basic priority. I guess one propaganda fluff piece deserves another.

Nothing to see here except Canadian state employees doing what literally all state employees do. Especially when it involves 9 straight days of diesel fumes and negative temperatures. But thanks to GSG fund raising nobody is in danger unless the police do it to them.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yes. I've seen all my life what a sick joke the 'Justice System' is. But the Ottawa Police's response to the Freedom Convoy is, I think, giving many Canadians a different view of police.
edit on 9-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The children were put in jeopardy the moment they were instructed to participate in a medical experiment; without as many words.

To pretend to look out for our most vulnerable and in hindsight find them coming down with unheard of symptoms that didn't (stats) exist three years ago?

This is an adventure of a lifetime for a small child to see, and participate in history being made. They're safest in the care of their parents/lawful guardians.

Choose beneficence
🙏❤

edit on (2/9/2222 by loveguy because:
smart keyboard is retarded

edit on (2/9/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

edit on (2/9/2222 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I like how you say "sell their soul". If I were them, I'd very much feel like a soulless shell of a human being right now. Some people are just so short-sighted. Then again, maybe some people are soulless. I once watched a documentary on old Nazis where they were asked about the way they mistreated or slaughtered innocent people in the concentration camps of Nazi, Germany. Three of the four men said, with sincerity, even in their old age, they had NO regrets. Only ONE of them said he regretted it, but I didn't believe him. I saw a subtle but noticeable smirk when he was told the details of the evils he'd participated in. It gave him pleasure to this day to think back on it. In my opinion, he had the fear of God's wrath in the afterlife, and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

They wanted provocation.

This would be that.

Once that bottle is opened......well I think we all know how it will go.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

History in the making for sure. It's benevolence or my death, as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sounds like the "Human Shields" protection technique.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes indeed. The protestors have shown unbelievable restraint, to an historic degree. But I don't know if even Gandhi could keep his followers calm if their children were taken away. It ignites the mother/father bear instincts, even in those who don't have kids. It's a fundamental instinct to protect the most innocent and vulnerable among us. I just hope, if this happens, the greater public sees the side abducting children as the bad guys. They should, of course, but so many people have gone along with so much stupidity and evil in recent years. All I can do is spread the truth around.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The children being there not only shows the world this is a family-friendly protest but it literally means that it is. The truckers expect to win. They don't expect to be arrested. In the past, theoretically at least, it wouldn't have happened. But our leadership no longer represents us. They are puppets of foreign elite interests. And our police serve these puppets. Lord of the Rings reference warning: they are like Saruman's orcs (Uruk-hai).

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Seems you haven't been watching the livestreams of the protest.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

With just 418 trucks involved, it wouldn't be hard to peacefully disband them. The police and National Guard (or whatever they're called) can accomplish this in a single day.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Best case scenario, IMO, would be to get the kids out of there ASAP. If you don't you'll be giving the government the upper hand, and they know it.

I've watched the videos since the beginning, and find it hard to believe the total number of trucks is 418. I also wonder how many personal vehicles have joined the convoy.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The truckers kids are one thing.

What are they going to do with the thousands of families visiting the protest daily?

It's a family event. Great for kids. I have tons of footage of kids having a great time.

They hate that. They can't stormtroop families or SHTF.

HAHA

We need Pierre to lead the Conservatives, and make Trudeau come out to playeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaay.

edit on 2/9/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Going after kids is nothing new for the left.......

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Concern for the safety of minors isn't "targeting kids" but a basic priority. I guess one propaganda fluff piece deserves another.

Nothing to see here except Canadian state employees doing what literally all state employees do. Especially when it involves 9 straight days of diesel fumes and negative temperatures. But thanks to GSG fund raising nobody is in danger unless the police do it to them.

Parents are fully capable of looking after their own kids and the nanny state should stay the heck out of it.

I’m starting to feel like I want to throw up a bit every time I hear “safety”.

It’s an excuse for a nation of cowards.

Diesel and cold? Really?

Yet a new, unproven, unneeded medication should be jabbed into kids. This whole thing is turning into upside down world.

For two years we have been putting people and small businesses out of work, suppressing free speech, suppressing freedom of movement, and screwing the supply chain.

Now all of these freedoms, the right of businesses to be open, free movement, right to work, and protecting the supply chain are all back in style.

Because of truckers. LOL

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This is a scare tactic. If they were really concerned,they wouldn't have allowed the government to buy up all the hotel rooms and they wouldn't have confiscated the fuel they were using to supply heat.
These truckers are not stupid and through the Adopt a Trucker program people from Ottawa have opened their homes to them to stay in for the duration of the protest. They are not just sitting in idling trucks with exhaust fumes and trying to stay warm constantly.
Low level,bottom feeder,straw grasping.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder, will the police be checking on the welfare of the children among the pedophilic aNtifa crowds?

I imagine not

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join