It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussies are Getting Gassed in Concentr... er "Quarantine" Camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
A behind the scenes video shows us one of the prisoners who examines what seems to be a gas chamber, with no ventilation and what appears to be gas nozzles pointing into the cell. Later a guard is heard arguing with a woman who threatens her with being gassed if she doesn't shut up. The guy in the video also claims they are threatening to hold him longer than 14 days.

It sounds like a pure hell hole is Austrailia and certainly in these camps. People have to play by the rules or get tortured by sociopathic NWO guards. With omicron and covid winding down, the continued use of these camps is a huge violation of human rights.

Video Link
edit on 9-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I mean that could be a complete set up tbh the " will get gassed part "

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

That’s the crappiest gas chamber I’ve ever seen. It’s made of dry wall, if they threatened to gas me I’d punch a breathing hole through the wall with my forehead if I was hand cuffed.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

This is so dumb, it’s a mining donga, for people living away on the gold and iron ore mines
www.tradeearthmovers.com.au...
What’s wrong with some people, stupid story

Green and yellow pvc tape is electrical tape not gas

Gas chamber, how ludicrous

You know what, it looks pretty bloody nice to me, happily live in that accommodation
This video was said to be taken in Western Australia, where I live, in my city. I have even been involved making these dongas, providing and designing the A/C systems. That’s a pretty flash A/C system, must be for management.
Nothing to see here
edit on 9-2-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Tear gas into the face probably for screaming at her, not sending him into a gas chamber.

Also like Brotherman wrote, it's drywall. You can punch a hole into drywall, although, here, there will be foil between the drywalls and the insulation, probably there will also be tiles on top of it, because it's a wet area.

What would make it a bit harder to get through but this is not a gas chamber anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Tear gas into the face probably for screaming at her, not sending him into a gas chamber.

Also like Brotherman wrote, it's drywall. You can punch a hole into drywall, although, here, there will be foil between the drywalls and the insulation, probably there will also be tiles on top of it, because it's a wet area.

What would make it a bit harder to get through but this is not a gas chamber anyways.

I could poop a better gas chamber!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   

This one is pushing it a bit. But I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sorry, but this is just the kind of unsubstantiated tripe I hate.

All lies, and no facts. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sorry, but this is just the kind of unsubstantiated tripe I hate.

All lies, and no facts. Deny Ignorance.

Oh come the # on man, we want them to build gas chambers like this, sh1t man this gas chamber is made of dry wall and has at the least 2 glass or plexi-glass windows and a frame for a door that's not air sealed. We WANT gas chambers like this. =D

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

This is so dumb, it’s a mining donga, for people living away on the gold and iron ore mines

Duty sucks, but I hear they make pretty good wages.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Some people have obviously never worked on a building site, if this is classed as a gas chamber then I have worked on 100s.

Off to the lol bin this thread should go

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
A behind the scenes video shows us one of the prisoners who examines what seems to be a gas chamber, with no ventilation and what appears to be gas nozzles pointing into the cell. Later a guard is heard arguing with a woman who threatens her with being gassed if she doesn't shut up. The guy in the video also claims they are threatening to hold him longer than 14 days.

It sounds like a pure hell hole is Austrailia and certainly in these camps. People have to play by the rules or get tortured by sociopathic NWO guards. With omicron and covid winding down, the continued use of these camps is a huge violation of human rights.

Video Link

Another thread that turns out to be one big fail!

Get a grip of yourself man...

Do at least a small amount of research before you post this #e...

PA

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   
These out lets could be for gas. A Halon system. Fire protection, instead of spraying water halon gas is use. It's usually used in areas where a water system would damage the equipment, like computers. Halon works by stopping Oxygen from getting to the fire, It's fairly safe on humans escaping the fire, but there is minor temporary side affects.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Im not going to bother watching this as I know it's not happening in Australia but if it is, it's an individual psychopath.

You'd be searching for the rest of your life trying to find a gas chamber here.

We might let the world superpowers like the USA bully us into their agenda, but we're still the greatest nation in the world. If I could change anything about our country, it would be stop listening to the USA so much

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Wow, a perfect demonstration of what Philip Zimbardo calls The Lucifer Effect. That is also the title of his book. He ran the notorious Stanford Prison Experiment back in the 70's.

I pity the Aussies.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I run gas lines, HVAC, and every other kind of line you can think of. Thats a standard gas outlet that is not finished and will be capped. Most likely for a dryer judging by the height and location. I would assume the showers get their hot water from a more industrial heater for a large complex. So that only leaves a dryer where people get showers for towels and clothes, and that is the height I would install for a dryer.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Wow, a perfect demonstration of what Philip Zimbardo calls The Lucifer Effect. That is also the title of his book. He ran the notorious Stanford Prison Experiment back in the 70's.

I pity the Aussies.

It's a perfect example of people taking something completely out of context and then getting suckers online to believe it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Video Link

Another thread that turns out to be one big fail!

Get a grip of yourself man...

Do at least a small amount of research before you post this #e...

PA

Yeah, you skipped over the last. You and your crew did. That was pretty interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Tear gas to the face is ok? Alright then. Not a war crime or anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Forget governments for a moment and bias, have you ever been on a building site during construction?

Do you honestly believe this to be true?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join