It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottawa Police CAUGHT On Video Intimidating and Being Violent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PleasantAve
All Ottawa pigs should rot in prison and their families shunned.

They're just following orders from on high: twitter.com...

this man. Un-elect him.
edit on 2/7/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Not sure what group they belonged to. Her moral outrage felt real to me. I agree her reaction wasn't ideal. But I think the officer ignored her completely.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think here is a chance here for a peaceful resolve. They seem to be in a position where they must discuss terms now.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Longer version: www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

F'n digusting POS cop.

Most of them have been good, but that gets my blood boiling.

I can feel the vibe here changing though.

Sickening.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The vibe from the police or the protestors?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Today I learned that a couple of buildings burning = entire cities.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It's almost like you guys were expecting the cops to be your friends.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Cops.

They won't engage at all, just nod if you say hi or try to sart a convo.

They're forming into bigger and bigger groups too.

This weekend will be the test IMO.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's almost like you guys were expecting the cops to be your friends.

This isn't the USA.

We have different politics and history.

So, yes, we expect better from our cops. I'm not so naïve to believe we'll get it, but we expect it.

Those cops that did that to the UC Davis protestors should be locked up for life. POS bastages.

edit on 2/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The cops are no doubt directed to be jerks and get people to break the law so they'll be 'justified' in whatever manor they choose to use.

The technical term is "escalation"

I'm all for the people protesting peacefully to end the mandates, but this kid pickup driver and the screaming lady aren't part of that group. They're in the group that's endangering the whole protest.

They probably aren't helping

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Actually a few good points.

Protestors (like myself) that are with the Freedom Convoy 2022 or an "official" group have our own parking.

Loitering or even parking for a short period will alert the cops to your presence, and they don't like us protestors.

So it's risky.

You gotta be on the ball around here....

That cop is still a POS though

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Actually a few good points.

Protestors (like myself) that are with the Freedom Convoy 2022 or an "official" group have our own parking.

Loitering or even parking for a short period will alert the cops to your presence, and they don't like us protestors.

So it's risky.

You gotta be on the ball around here....

That cop is still a POS though

What the vibe there now?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

On the protestor side the same. Peaceful assembly, community oriented good-will. The exact opposite of what you'll read on MSM.

As far as the cops go, they aren't engaging or interacting with the protestors anymore.

If they do engage it is to escalate, whatever reason they had to engage, so they can lay charges.

I have to be careful going to and from the protest, inside the main protest they don't do that. Too many cameras.

edit on 2/8/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

On the protestor side the same. Peaceful assembly, community oriented good-will. The exact opposite of what you'll read on MSM.

As far as the cops go, they aren't engaging or interacting with the protestors anymore.

If they do engage it is to escalate, whatever reason they had to engage, so they can lay charges.

I have to be careful going to and from the protest, inside the main protest they don't do that. Too many cameras.

KK, stay safe, most of my family are following the media narrative..uhg, I think though, they are starting to understand what the media portrays vs reality.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

KK, stay safe, most of my family are following the media narrative..uhg, I think though, they are starting to understand what the media portrays vs reality.

Yea, if you could get them to watch any live stream or uncut video, they'd see the truth. Such a shame, this is one of the most patriotic and community oriented things I've ever been part of. Since little league, lol.

Thanks bro, you take care too.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Both. The truckers are doing a really good job of handling things peacefully, but the citizens filming cops and shouting at people to disobey them is pouring gasoline on the fire.

It's one battle, with two groups fighting in complete antithesis to each other. They forgot the 'united we stand' motto, which many saw coming....

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I've been hearing lots of reports of cops smiling, nodding or winking. Do feel there are a lot of them on our side?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Longer version: www.youtube.com...

Sorry for the elderly man but I see this as both the cops and the butthead filming it. I think if the guy wanting to make a viral video wouldn't have instigated the cops the old guy would've gotten off with a ticket and court appearance. The dick filming it got the cops riled up. Being an attention whore, he thinks he's cool making a viral video and the old guy gets screwed over.
Sorry people on both sides

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join