It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They knew all along

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
As more and more data about the origins of Covid-19 comes to light, it's becoming increasingly clear that many governments around the world were aware of the origins of Covid-19. China certainly knew it leaked from the Wuhan lab, and at least several other governments knew from the very start. If you want to do research on this subject I would highly suggest watching the Sky News doco called "What Really Happened in Wuhan" along with the Project Veritas report covering the gain of function research carried out by EcoHealth Alliance and why DARPA rejected their proposal so they moved the research to Wuhan. Both videos are embedded below.

Fauci may claim it wasn't real gain of function research, and that may be true according to current definitions. But make no mistake, they carried out very risky research which involved creating hybrid viruses and then giving them the ability to infect human cells. This fact is actually documented on the Wikipedia page for the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This is precisely why China responded to Covid-19 as if it was a man-made virus leaked from a lab, because they knew that's exactly what it was. It would be very naive to believe the intelligence agencies in other countries weren't aware of this fact, the activity which took place at the Wuhan Institute late in 2019 was more than enough to know they were covering something up.

In 2005, a group including researchers from the Wuhan Institute of Virology published research into the origin of the SARS coronavirus, finding that China's horseshoe bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-like coronaviruses.[17] Continuing this work over a period of years, researchers from the institute sampled thousands of horseshoe bats in locations across China, isolating over 300 bat coronavirus sequences.[18]

In 2015, an international team including two scientists from the institute published successful research on whether a bat coronavirus could be made to infect a human cell line (HeLa). The team engineered a hybrid virus, combining a bat coronavirus with a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and mimic human disease. The hybrid virus was able to infect human cells.[15][19]

In 2017, a team from the institute announced that coronaviruses found in horseshoe bats at a cave in Yunnan contain all the genetic pieces of the SARS virus, and hypothesized that the direct progenitor of the human virus originated in this cave. The team, who spent five years sampling the bats in the cave, noted the presence of a village only a kilometer away, and warned of "the risk of spillover into people and emergence of a disease similar to SARS".[18][20]

The paragraph I put in bold is literally describing the origins of Covid-19. It's a SARS-like Coronavirus which originated in bats. It's also a Frankenstein hybrid virus and a genetic sequence from at least one other virus has been spliced into Covid-19. We had studies even in early 2020 pointing out this fact. I covered some of that research in my thread titled Why do they still fear Covid-19 so much? But other scientists discounted those finding as mere "coincidence" even though there were multiple undeniable markers to show the virus had been altered in an artificial manner. Fast forward to today and it's a very different story, scientific consensus on the matter is quickly shifting.

19th February 2020 - "We stand together to strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin," says The Lancet statement, which praises the work of Chinese health professionals as "remarkable" and encourages others to sign on as well.

Scientists ‘strongly condemn’ rumors and conspiracy theories about origin of coronavirus outbreak

Knowing what we now know, how is it possible that a "group of 27 prominent public health scientists" could be convinced to write a statement like this? They were merely pushing an opinion, not a fact of science, while also taking the time to praise China. One is forced to ask, exactly how much were these scientists being influenced by China? Whether they knew it or not, they were helping a cover up and the MSM willingly chose to propagate those lies. The so called "fact checkers" actually used those MSM articles as justification for banning all discussion of the lab leak theory on social media. But a few months ago they were forced to reverse that decision after a torrent of evidence showed Covid-19 most likely did come from the Wuhan lab.

When this pandemic first began, we were told that Covid-19 wasn't even air borne. That story quickly changed and then we started to see the mask mandates come into place. Before it became a really divisive issue, we had many respected experts saying that cloth face masks are useless against Covid-19, even Fauci was on video saying it. I would link to the video but I'm sure most people have seen it by now and I can't be bothered finding it. Lets also recall how Trump decided to restrict flights from China early on in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, and he was called a racist for doing it. Some places even held a "hug an Asian" day where they went around hugging random Asians to prove how inclusive and woke they are.

Isn't it funny how quickly an opinion can shift when politics is involved. Now you are virtually a terrorist if you hug granny or choose not to wear a mask. And god forbid you want some control over your own medical choices, then you're public enemy number one. If you choose to watch just one of the videos I have shared in this thread, let it be the following video. It's less than 2 minutes long but it contains clips from multiple politicians and public figures such as Biden, Fauci, Kamala Harris, Jen Psaki, and Nancy Pelosi, all making promises that they wont enforce vaccine mandates, nor would they want to enforce such mandates because it violates our privacy and our human rights. Fast forward to today and they are foaming at the mouth trying to inject people.

Maybe in the beginning our governments were not certain if Covid-19 leaked from a lab, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. But at this point in time, there isn't any room for doubt remaining. It's crystal clear they know the truth, and that's why many world leaders are obsessed with vaccinating everyone regardless of the countless ethical issues. The simple fact is we would not be handling a mild natural flu-like virus in this manner. Our leaders and even a section of the scientific community refuse to admit that Covid-19 is man-made, yet they think they can force you to take a vaccine containing the synthetic spike protein they engineered. Here's a section of the leaked document recently obtained by Project Veritas:

edit on 7/2/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
Of course they lied.
I am glad some have stood up against the mandates.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The global elite asked for this, literally.

A virus deadly enough to get everyone's attention but not so deadly that it could get completely out of control.

It's perfect for them. Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited for guidance from central governments. When they emptied our coffers and put us so far into debt that we could never possibly get out, we actual believed it was for our own good.

We are never coming back from this. In 5 years we will barely remember what we lost. It was that easy.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA
Nah
Perhaps where you are.
Not here bub

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Where I am is already completely under control.

This party wasn't thrown for where I am.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Our governor gave the feds the finger.
Way before scotus did.

No masks
No mandate
They can't even ask what your vax status is
Stocked shelves
$2.80 gasoline

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Of course they lied.
I am glad some have stood up against the mandates.

They also clearly lied when it comes to treatments for Covid-19. They demonized two drugs which clearly have beneficial properties when it comes to treating Covid-19. They still continue to spread this propaganda today even though 90% of people know the truth. I recall reading somewhere that they can't mandate a vaccine so long as there are effective existing treatments for a virus. If that's true then it's certainly the reason why they've lied despite the fact it has cost lives.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It will be pretty ugly when the truth gets out.
Lots of family members are gone.
I wouldn't want to be holding ANY of this bag.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Our governor gave the feds the finger.
Way before scotus did.

No masks
No mandate
They can't even ask what your vax status is
Stocked shelves
$2.80 gasoline

That sounds like a problem for those that want more control over your state.

The US is an incredible place with incredible rights and freedoms. It won't be easy but we are never going to have a one world government if it's left to flourish.

I don't think that whatever is pushing these attacks against personal freedoms are going to be like "ah shucks, there are few states that won't listen to us. Let's pack it in, they win"

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lol
They don't have as many registered hunters as we do.

Pack it in, don't pack it in......come take it.

As to the one government you pine for, we have one already and don't like it. We WILL NOT have yours too.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Lol
They don't have as many registered hunters as we do.

Pack it in, don't pack it in......come take it.

As to the one government you pine for, we have one already and don't like it. We WILL NOT have yours too.

I guess it wasn't obvious that I'm playing devils advocate.

So. You have an antagonist that is twisting the information the public gets. Their message is free access to Healthcare, unity, equality, fighting againat hate and tyranny, a fair living wage...

And your response is... you have a gun?

Yeah this is going to go down just like everyone expected.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Guess we have other info sources.
One gun wouldn't worry anyone, it is the 1 million registered hunters in my state. Even red china only has 2 million in their army.
I would bet our hunters shoot better and have more reliable rifles.
And that is just 1 state.

So yeah continue with the "wave your guns" bs, it is what you liberals do.
It is why we didn't have mask mandates, vaccine mandates, ect.
THEY CAN'T MAKE US.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I'm not a liberal. I'm post liberal. I don't want what today's liberals want but I also couldn't care less about guns or abortion.

Let's face it, you're not going to use your guns to change anything. Maybe you get to go out in a blaze of glory but it won't change anything. Nobody will notice it or remember you for it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I'm not a liberal. I'm post liberal. I don't want what today's liberals want but I also couldn't care less about guns or abortion.

Let's face it, you're not going to use your guns to change anything. Maybe you get to go out in a blaze of glory but it won't change anything. Nobody will notice it or remember you for it.

Lets face it.
Who wants to find out?

You can pretend we won't all you like.
We are not built like you submissive people.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Lets face it.
Who wants to find out?

You can pretend we won't all you like.
We are not built like you submissive people.

You're not that intimidating.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't have to be.
The truth is never intimidating.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Gain of function is another way of saying bioweapon. Anytime you take a virus and make it more infectious or virulent toward homosapiens, it's gain of function. No matter how much you try to lie and deny it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Gain of function is another way of saying bioweapon. Anytime you take a virus and make it more infectious or virulent toward homosapiens, it's gain of function. No matter how much you try to lie and deny it.

True
Those who arranged this event will get theirs.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I agree, but people like Fauci always use word games to get around the rules. Like when Fauci said he never saw the DARPA grant, it's probably true because he saw a different grant containing the same proposal.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

When you have someone proclaiming that "I am science" you know something is wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join