It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the X Files forward thinking?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromunclexcommunicate
a reply to: Shoujikina

I thought the original quote was inspired by rose buds, but then in one episode as the cigarette smoking man died, he did tell Mulder to trust no one. Mulder was still s3arching for the truth though.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Inside information might be a more accurate description of the shows uncanny accuracy, Many things we see right now in our new DS world were things the X files were pointing us the whole time.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

truth. we begged for it, standing in line for the next iphone.

surveil me harder.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

truth. we begged for it, standing in line for the next iphone.

surveil me harder.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Back in the old days of ATS there were rumours Chris Carter had an online presence here and was trawling for story ideas..

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I have never watched an episode of The X Files in my life. I was in high school when it was on and I had better things to do. It went for eleven seasons? Jesus Christ. I guess I had better things to do as a young adult also. Ha. Another thing is that in my opinion the red headed chick was ugly as %$%$. I never understood how some people found her to be attractive. Was she 'nerd hot'?

I just forgot what the thread was about. Ha. X Files predicted future or something. Well I wouldnt know because I didnt watch it but I do remember watching a movie in the 90s that starred Michael Douglas - I think it was 'The Game' - and either police or intelligence or a private investigator or something had all of Douglas' characters personal details, like he knew he had purchased sex toys on credit cards. Anyway I was still in high school when I watched this movie but when I became an adult I was always conscious that if I made a purchase that could be traced to my name then there would be a record of this information which could perhaps be used against me in the future. But I always figured %$%$ it - who really cares? Im not a terrorist and I dont do anything illegal so Im fine with being an open book really. I dont care who has my information. Outside of USA I think this kind of thing is less of a concern/issue for people. Which is kind of funny because for the most part all the big tech companies tracking our info and whatnot are based in USA. One thing I keep wondering though is - you know how google will randomly send you a picture that you took on your phone and tell you that it was taken one year ago today? I got one the other day - it was a pic I took of my Dads old Jaguar that he had decided to sell. Anyway - I have used my phone to take pictures of my penis and I wonder if they will send me one of those in the future. That would be hilarious. Is anyone looking at these pictures? If you were under some kind of investigation or something then no doubt right? HA! But yeah if the CIA wants to look at my penis Im fine with it. I got nothing to hide. And I feel like a guy like me could trust the CIA anyway. They would have no reason to mess with a guy like me. Anyone else with my info is probably just trying to sell me something and I say good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join