It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Chinese Olympic organisers deliberately underfeeding other nations athletes for their own ga

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Could you eat this slop served up to you as an athlete. Would this even sustain you as an athlete?

Only one reason is to physically weaken competing nations to win more gold.

Dirty game, they are playing.

www.wionews.com...

edit on 7-2-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Attempt to fix tags

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I get a warning on my computer when trying to enter those sites.
What have you linked us ??

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Links dont work

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I linked to mainstream sites, some resinnthe links are not working.

If you can google bad food at the Winter Olympics.

I’ll hope this link works. It does!

www.wionews.com...

edit on 7-2-2022 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Exit89

Fixed please try it now.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

The West Taiwan rat commie bastards will always do everything possible to gain an edge. Commie bastards always do. Look at the Soviet Union and East German women teams from the past. Same with the West Taiwan women's teams for the past few decades. Blatant steroid use and testosterone treatments; all for the gold medal and claims of superiority. I believe the US women's and men's teams also involved. The Olympics were ruined when the Dream team was allowed to participate.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Sounds dodgy, 1) this is the only picture supporting this, and 2) there would have been lodged official complaints left and right long ago, if the food situation was as described.

I call hoax/propaganda.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Could you eat this slop served up to you as an athlete. Would this even sustain you as an athlete?

Only one reason is to physically weaken competing nations to win more gold.

Dirty game, they are playing.

www.wionews.com...

That or it exposes the true situation there in China and how the populace is eatinng

edit on 2/7/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Feb 7 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Attempt to fix tags

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I very highly doubt that is actually going on.
And dude that site is just click bait.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

For some reason this is a site that worked, if is in slot of serious news pages. Have a look around.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The locals probably get worse food.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Looks like lamb chops and cornish game hen.
..or dog and pidgeon

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Winter Olympics turns into Hunger Games

“I would have expected that the Olympic Committee is capable of providing hot meals.” German ski coach Christian Schwaiger raged.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yum yum....lol

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Infoshill

It’s pretty sad that the games have become a joke, I love the winter game more than the summer games, ski jump and curling are my favourites.

I think that the end days are coming, where everything is cheapened, that the experience is no longer memorable.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I always loved the games, I haven't even turned them on this time. On our local news this am, the lead story about them was they have enough counselors to ensure the mental health of the athletes. They had video of the strong and brave Simone Biles, praising her courage for dropping out of the last games. Not 1 word about any event results.

I don't belong in this world anymore. Everything I read or watch saddens and disgusts me.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The locals probably get worse food.

Is that lamb chops ? The Dim Sum had the traditional unknown meat look to it but Potatos and Beans are good for you. Ok, that food looks edible to me. It might taste bad but it has protein some vitamins and carbohydrates. Athletes at this level should have trainers from their own nation seeing to their diet before an event anyway.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I always loved the games, I haven't even turned them on this time. On our local news this am, the lead story about them was they have enough counselors to ensure the mental health of the athletes. They had video of the strong and brave Simone Biles, praising her courage for dropping out of the last games. Not 1 word about any event results.

I don't belong in this world anymore. Everything I read or watch saddens and disgusts me.

Then you were put here to fix some part of it IMO.. You know it, I know too that it is frustrating but perhaps we came to this Earth to lead the way out of this mess. You have your heart in the right place. I would shake your hand and thank you for your comments over the years here.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

But this particular complaint about the meal shown in the article is specifically for Covid-Positive Athletes, so aren't they already out of the competition anyways? Or do they still have a chance to possibly come back in a few days?

I suppose that probably partly depends on which sport they are there for.

I would have thought that many of the teams/Countries took care of feeding their own athletes. Even back during non-Covid times, I wouldn't have trusted China (the host Nation, the competition, aka the enemy) to serve the most nutritious appropriate meals, and I would definitely trust them even much less now.

I mean nobody else does that. Think about fighters (MMA, Boxing, whatever).. I can't imagine any fighter who would allow their opponent to feed them before a fight. I doubt the Bengals will be letting the Rams feed them before the Super Bowl.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is obviously the Chinese trying to better their odds for medals. Look at what the food is like in the Olympic Village, which is available to all others, compared to what they are feeding those in isolation. Another question is, are the quarantined key players in their sport ? Will it lower their teams chances if they are not playing ? Seems like all of this is to give China an edge.

Why can't they just give them the same thing, rather than the garbage they're getting.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join