It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Smoking Gun: DMED Whistle Blower Data Released - It's Shocking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Notice this jump doesn't start until 2021, thus removing the argument that COVID causes all of those problems, not the vaccine.

If anyone is wondering, the DoD basically has admitted that the numbers are correct, but they are now claiming that the data for all of the years without the jump is bad data. Once again, "trust us, our data is great...except where it isn't".

Sorry for the paywall (get a subscription and quit reading corporate sponsored fail-news). It's an exclusive on ET so is premium. I will include some excerpts.

EXCLUSIVE: Pentagon Responds to DoD Whistleblowers’ Claim of Spiking Disease Rates in the Military After COVID Vaccine Mandate

The DoD response.

The DoD responded that the DMED (Defense Medical Epidemiology Database) data from 2016 to 2020 that the whistleblowers brought up was erroneous and incomplete, and is currently under review.

“DHA’s Armed Forces Surveillance Division (AFSD) conducted a complete review of the data contained in the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) and found that the data was incorrect for the years 2016-2020,” Maj. Charlie Dietz, a spokesperson for the DoD, told The Epoch Times.

Lol.

Renz response.

Renz responded: “The DoD has claimed that the DMED data from the years 2016-2020 was incorrect. This is absurd. We spend millions of dollars per year on DMED and people monitoring DMED which is one of the premier epidemiological databases in the world. Accuracy in this database is critical as it is used to monitor for health issues in our troops.

“The DoD would have us believe that the DMED database was wrong from 2016-2020 but then magically was corrected in 2021 despite the fact that they had not noticed it was wrong until we pointed it out in our testimony before Senator Johnson. Further, we are asked to believe that in 2020, the year of what they claim to be the greatest pandemic since 1918, and despite the fact that it is documented that the CDC was also watching this database, no one noticed an error of 20 million-plus injury/disease codes per year,” Renz told The Epoch Times.

The DoD went on to claim that they needed time to "fix" the data before full release.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The end result is that the reported number of diseases and injuries went from around 2 million in 2020 to about 21 million in 2021

Huh ? The total number of U.S. military personnel ,including their dependents
is like 5 million. Either some mathemagician is involved in these figures,
or that is one seriously messed up segment of the U.S. population.

I mean this is unbelievable. Surely the bulk of these injuries are
from paper cuts or Some general spilling hot coffee on his
crotch creature. Stoopid stuff like that.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
We need to get the house and the senate soo we can dig on what is really going on, the government is not going to take any responsibilities because anybody that this crap was given too was an experimental subject, even if it was by coercion and nobody can be sue for damages.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Huh?
Total number of reports, not people.
Sprained ankles etc...
I bet there is a large percentage of 2 or more issues amongst the people too.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Addes2

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I want to point out that the whistleblowers (or one of them) is an army flight surgeon. This would be a doctor responsible for medically clearing flight personnel. In her line of work every single one of those conditions would ground you and end your flight status.

This is criminal and treasonous.

The so called "Health Experts" "Top Doctors" who are pushing the mandates, vaccine passports should be investigated for conflict of interests. In Ontario Canada Dr Moore is urging cation on scrapping the vaccine passport.

edit on 6-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody or somethings are trying to weaken the U.S. Military 💎

Perhaps by assigning the more toxic batches of vaccines because...."they" have more comprehensive data to work from for the next stage of poisoning the masses.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

The end result is that the reported number of diseases and injuries went from around 2 million in 2020 to about 21 million in 2021

Huh ? The total number of U.S. military personnel ,including their dependents
is like 5 million. Either some mathemagician is involved in these figures,
or that is one seriously messed up segment of the U.S. population.

I mean this is unbelievable. Surely the bulk of these injuries are
from paper cuts or Some general spilling hot coffee on his
crotch creature. Stoopid stuff like that.

Do you think tough military soldiers report paper cuts as a reported incident?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The mRNA vaccines do stimulate histamine creation by mast cells, and since Histamine does increase energy production, it would make many people feel better. They have investigated giving people antihistamines if they get bad reactions to the first shot and it does work, but I do not know if they do that clinically.

We need histamines in our bodies, but too much is definitely not good, too little and you will be tired all the time too. If you eat Histamine foods or foods that stimulate histamine release from the body, it is hard to get to sleep, which also makes you tired a lot if you can't sleep...so the symptoms can be similar long term. Just don't eat foods that are high histamine or block histamine breakdown or cause release for three hours before going to sleep, eat them to stimulate wakefulness or energy production.

So, since the vaccine does increase histamine in the body, it can give people a positive feeling the next day or two.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
We need to get the house and the senate soo we can dig on what is really going on, the government is not going to take any responsibilities because anybody that this crap was given too was an experimental subject, even if it was by coercion and nobody can be sue for damages.

What I don't understand is how easy it is for people to sell out. This includes doctors, nurses, politicians, or people in authority. So many have sold out, and I realize that many are "afraid to lose their jobs," but that's basically their price. The hippocratic oath used to stand for something. Doctors are no longer scientists but just technicians following protocols handed down to them from TPTB whose science must never be questioned.
edit on 7-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Huh?
Total number of reports, not people.
Sprained ankles etc...
I bet there is a large percentage of 2 or more issues amongst the people too.

Would it also include families of military? Or just military members themselves?

Editing to add... Thanks Rickymouse for the histamine explanation. Makes sense. I got so confused what thread I was in because I think it was you who had chimed in some of this info about histamine food and sleep connection in another discussion. Because of the similarity I was having a huge deja vu over the info, anyhow I did look into after it came up in the sleep thread and am looking to control what I eat in the evening to see if it helps.

Sorry to go off topic.
edit on 7-2-2022 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

One sick guy could visit doctors 10-20 times. Each visit would record another code into DMED. That was the explanation I heard. 21 million does not mean 21 million sick, more like 21 million doctor visits.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The entire house of cards stands on divine truth and judgement. When you remove absolutes and embrace the relative, oaths dont mean a whole lot. I asked a group of students a couple years ago if they had to choose between the life of their pet and a random stranger, which would they choose? They nearly unanimously chose the pet. This showed to me clearly the level of depravity we are living in.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There is tons of reports, leaked docs, and whistleblowers PROVING that the vax has an enormous amount of negative effects, with very minimal (at best) protection against the virus; can still contract it, transmit it, and get sick from it.

The real question is what can anyone do about it? Not a damn thing. People will still line up for the 26th booster shot because the TPTB have scared the sheeple #less and most people are dumb as hell (obviously)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody or somethings are trying to weaken the U.S. Military 💎

Amen! That is the only logical conclusion. Lloyd Austin, by ordering all US soldiers and sailors to be injected with poisons, has committed treason. He deserves to be hung after a proper trial.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Don't know, I haven't been in since 2016.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
When the criminals control the justice system - meaning the judges, the lawmakers, the police - and command the military, and are covered for by the media, and have the (seeming) support of a large portion of society, how exactly are they ever going to be held accountable for their actions?

We have to sit and watch as they commit these crimes and, presumably, just accept it.

Some won't, and will mete out their own brand of justice as individuals.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

The data is always correct, until it says something I don't agree with, then it's bad data.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The FAA is breaking their own rules.

From FAA Pharmaceuticals (Therapeutic Medications)
Do Not Issue - Do Not Fly

FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved less than 12 months ago. The FAA generally requires at least one-year of post-marketing experience with a new drug before consideration for aeromedical certification purposes. This observation period allows time for uncommon, but aeromedically significant, adverse effects to manifest themselves. Contact either your Regional Flight Surgeon or AMCD for guidance on specific applicants or to request consideration for a particular medication.

a reply to: projectvxn

Id say these vaccine arent even FDA approved yet.

Source

edit on 7-2-2022 by sirlancelot because: edit

edit on 7-2-2022 by sirlancelot because: added

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

brought up was erroneous and incomplete

They know this before the 'review'?
Um how? Surely it needs to be reviewed before those claims can be made yeah?

LOL

and still people are buying into the narrative and defending having their rights and freedoms stripped from them.....

This has gone waaaay beyond a joke.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Here is a video of Sen Ron Johnson's panel.
This is a short version, 30min, there is a longer version available. That one is about 5 hrs long.
Very good information from some of very good medical researchers.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join