It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky is Not full of Stars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
No idea ware to put this. so it goes in rants.
Mods feel free to suppress me!

First they keep puting up as many out door lights as they can.
and now they remove the orange street lights. UK.
and put up whight LED frequency controller lights.
if you put a RF meter near a LED buld.
it will show More RF than a phone?

Now they are Filling the sky with sattalights that look like stars.
Starlink satellites.

What are they hiding in the night sky?
any one remember a ATS post that talk't
about stars moving in strandge ways?
pertaining to some thing big coming?

well that day is coming fast.
but its man made?
What are they Hiding?
Or are they trying to Make some thing happen?

Link
"By 2020, 114 launches carried around 1,300 satellites to space, surpassing
the 1,000 new satellites per year mark for the first time. But no year in
the past compares to 2021. As of Sept. 16, roughly
1,400 new satellites have already begun circling the Earth

They are each planning to launch more than 40,000 satellites
in the coming years to create what are called
“mega-constellations” in low-Earth orbit"

But No one Say how many are up there now?
"The database also shows that since inception 11,139" 2021?
So its way more than that!

Why so much junk?
it would be a grate way to stop an alien invation?
if 1/2 of them are nuclear mines?
unless They vaporized them.
the flying space debris would get in the way and hide the rest.

Humans are so wastfull its unbelievable!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Well I learned from Golden Eye movie that it may not be best idea to light up a nuclear firecracker in orbit. Electronics on the ground under it don't like that.

It would also take out all sat coms and we would need to rely on sea and land cables for coms. No GPS navigation, everything electronic in orbit would be dead. Weather and radar sat, mobile network would be hit partly in regions without a cable where down and uplink is done via sat for a whole local cluster.

With the new starlink upgrade it will have laser link, maybe already has and that means spot to spot coms if necessary, signal not even touching the ground once. That's why they shoot up so many of these lately. Imagine a satellite will need to relay the signal to a ground station and up again somewhere else.

The star link system enables direct links between each micro sat not even touching the ground once, when it is finished. It's also a strategic effort, think about it as a commercial backup for military hardware. The possibilities for good things are big but personally I see the abuse, it pollutes the sky too.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I agree.
I hate those damn LED streetlights-they hurt my eyes and give me serious phantom images on the retina if I accidently look at them and they are bloody everywhere.
I thought it was my eyesight at first but when I was recently in another area which hasn't yet changed to leds,my eyes were fine.
Now if I want to leave my house in the dark I have to look at the ground or the leds catch my vision.
I know there is some talk of them causing other health problems,but damn they are just too bright.

At least the starlink people have taken notice and are applying non reflective paint now so they supposedly wont be seen for that long.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Humans are so wastfull its unbelievable!

Why blame all humans in this case, when it is clearly a small group of humans like mega-corps and governments. The rest of us didn't vote to put thousands upon thousands of satellites in orbit around the planet.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Gotta start building a Dyson Sphere somewhere.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was sitting outside a small bar with a friend in a sad touristy village in France where bored kids are dragged along to be with their parents to live 'the dream'.

The kids (10 - 18 ish) were sat on walls or wandering around and pretty much ALL of them were staring DOWN at their mobiles.

"One day" I said, "This ball of dirt will be glowing white because of everybody doing the same, reflecting screens into the heavens while never looking up to see it's beauty".

I pity the young and the ignorance most of them and their parents have in the technology they are being enslaved into.
edit on 6/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Being a boomer, I notice how the younger generations are living. If there is any what I would consider down time, such as waiting in any line, short work breaks , or simply walking down the street, they are looking at their phone. And now you can’t take a run or walk outside without things in your ears and a podcast in your head. No one will ever recall the song of a bird one day. a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Gotta start building a Dyson Sphere somewhere.

About 4 or 5 years ago, I was sitting outside a small bar with a friend in a sad touristy village in France where bored kids are dragged along to be with their parents to live 'the dream'.

The kids (10 - 18 ish) were sat on walls or wandering around and pretty much ALL of them were staring DOWN at their mobiles.

"One day" I said, "This ball of dirt will be glowing white because of everybody doing the same, reflecting screens into the heavens while never looking up to see it's beauty".

I pity the young and the ignorance most of them and their parents have in the technology they are being enslaved into.

We have had wornings about zombie apocalypse!
it Is here and now. they just dont chace us.
be worn'd if you have a moblie they will eat you brains.

""One day" I said, "This ball of dirt will be glowing white"
Have you seen night time satalight pics of earth Now?
you can see all human settlement from space.
and they keep geting brighter.
I woulder if aliens think earth is slowly going nover.

edit on 7-2-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I agree.
I hate those damn LED streetlights-they hurt my eyes and give me serious phantom images on the retina if I accidently look at them and they are bloody everywhere.
I thought it was my eyesight at first but when I was recently in another area which hasn't yet changed to leds,my eyes were fine.
Now if I want to leave my house in the dark I have to look at the ground or the leds catch my vision.
I know there is some talk of them causing other health problems,but damn they are just too bright.

At least the starlink people have taken notice and are applying non reflective paint now so they supposedly wont be seen for that long.

The LED street light by me you can see that they have no diffuser!
each LED one give its own shadown.
the have about 14 leds in each.
so it make every thing just a little blury.
and thats hard on the eyes.
they are way to bright!

edit on 7-2-2022 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

You must live in a city.

Go out to the country and see the beauty of the stars for yourself.

I see them all the time and I promise that they are not moving in any unknown ways.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I love led light. Makes everything look a lot clearer for me.

Maybe you should see an eye doctor?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
As soon as I read this post, I remembered the scriptures in the Bible that indicate that some of the stars in the heavens will be thrown down in the last days.

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Maybe the stars aren’t actually planets as we have been led to believe but are actually demons and fallen angels. A lot of people who worship the stars are actually worshipping the demons that they allege live on Saturn, Venus, Jupiter, etc. I have read elsewhere that some people believe that the fallen angels who were originally responsible for causing the fall of mankind are imprisoned in the constellation of Pleiades.

If the stars aren't demons or fallen angels then maybe they are satellites that the demons or fallen angels put into orbit a long time ago in order to monitor the Earth
The 'Black Knight' Mystery: Have Aliens Monitored Mankind For Over 13,000 Years?

edit on 8-2-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What are they hiding? Heh.

You can't see stars properly near ANY city, even a small one. This has been the case for decades, so why write a post about this kind of thing so long after the fact?

I have seen the stars properly only two times in my life, and trying to go for a third is not worth the effort required, especially since Earth lightmaps are in incredibly low resolution and outdated anyway (which is weird in itself).

You can always look at photos of stars, though.

However, someone trying to 'hide' something 'in the sky' is pretty different topic from your title.

Also, if someone wants to hide something, wouldn't you think already-existing clouds are pretty darn effective?

Also also, how many people care about stars or even almost EVER look up anyway? It's not like anyone would need a lot of effort to hide anything 'in the sky' with these phone zombies. They wouldn't lift their head up for 200 spaceships, if there are interesting-looking pixels displayed by that rectangle-shaped God they worship. The only reason they occasionally lift their head up is if they're waiting for a bus or something, or if they reach their destination.

The sky is pretty darn safe from people's gaze already.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

As far as the topic itself;

it's kind of difficult to determine whether that is true or not.

It all depends on scale, distance, what qualifies as a 'star', what the word 'sky' means in this context and so on. Are you talking about some 'sphere' (as in starosphere) of a given planet? In that case, there are obviously no stars in the sky, as the sky doesn't reach far enough to touch a star.

If you are talking about the direction of sky, as observed by a sentient entity on a planet, then things get a bit more interesting, as you could say you see stars on the sky (although they are of course very very far away from the actual sky).

Now, how do we define 'full'? Do we have to go through that patronizing 'glass is always full' example again, where the first items put into the glass are big, and then smaller and smaller items are inserted until it's 'truly full'? I mean, rocks, pebbles, sand, water, whatever.

Of course the glass was always full, because there's always -something- that fills it to capacity, regardless of how light - even if you want to go all the way to the fluidum, ether, astral ectoplasm or whatnot - or even just particles, atoms, air, and so on.

The same way, we can think of the sky as 'partially filled' with stars, if we ONLY take the visible stars into account. However, if we understand that a non-visible star doesn't stop existing 'in the sky' just because you don't see it, things become even more interesting.

Now we can realize that if we count ENOUGH 'non-visible' stars (that ARE still there, in the sky), the sky WILL be full of them, you just don't see all of them due to distance. If we were to super-impose a map of ALL those stars that exist in the direction of 'sky', the map would soon be 100% filled with stars, hinting to the fact that the sky, in fact, IS completely full of stars, if you consider far enough stars, or long enough a distance (Hubble deep field photos prove there are stars and more stars no matter how far you zoom).

Of course some of those stars will be things like 'galaxies', 'nebulae', 'planets', 'baseships', 'clusters' and so on, but you get the idea.

So is the Sky full of stars? Yes and no, depending on how you define 'sky', 'full' and 'stars'.

top topics

join