It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: How Many Women Have Secret Sex Partners, Just Wondered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Seems to me that teachers, professors all seem to be horn dogs. Eh? As far as your experience with:

hon·est /ˈänəst/ Learn to pronounce adjective

free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere. "I haven't been totally honest with you"

Sounds like you need to leave the "hive" or "nest" to get a better perspective on life and what goes on out there. Assuming you date all of the same as in the following:

birds of a feather Similar or like-minded people. A shorthand version of the full proverb "birds of a feather flock together," meaning people who have similar interests, ideas, or characteristics tend to seek out or associate with one another.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Can be unconscious, conscious, or just getting a kick out of your reaction for giggles and "seduction training". There is that mindset out there. Some just don't take it that serious flirting a bit, playing with the fire but nothing happens ever, because that's not the intention behind. I know for some in relationships it gives gratitude sending signals to strangers just to check it out. That is true for both genders.

Not my taste though, I am obtuse about such things while they happen. If someone smiles at me, I smile back because seeing others happy makes me happy too. Or that Christmas gift I bought for someone who know who's wife cheated on him and is all lonely now. I did do this to make the one happy, not to send signals. Not of pitty but to make someone a little bit happy.

The world is complicated.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesChessman

Question: How Many Women Have Secret Sex Partners, Just Wondered

This is a real question....

Oh my. A real question? Really?

How is anyone supposed to know about SECRET sex partners? Or did you think all us gals were just waiting for the opportunity to reveal our SECRET sex partners on an international conspiracy forum to an anonymous dude just wondering about if/how many there are?

Or wait... maybe you're hoping for all the dudes to tell you if/how many SECRET sex partners their wives/girlfriends cheated on them with and broke their hearts and crushed their manhood? Were you also hoping for a good ol' self-righteous incel/MGTOW style woman bashing fest? Right along with a pity party to end all pity parties???

I honestly have no idea if or how many SECRET lovers anyone has... man or woman. I would suspect that it's about equal between the sexes.

But I'm an old happily married woman who has never even been tempted to cheat on my hubby. What would I know?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

More than they’ll be willing to admit.

I’ve been the secret sex partner for a few women, every-time it’s my conscience that gets the better of me and breaks it off.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

More than they’ll be willing to admit.

Yeah. I think that's the "secret" part

But you know all about that --

I’ve been the secret sex partner for a few women, every-time it’s my conscience that gets the better of me and breaks it off.

Tee hee hee!

I'm getting far too much amusement from this thread...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It sounds like her disclosure rattled you pretty good (that was probably her intention). Someone you implicitly trusted basically disclosed to you that everything you thought was real in your relationship was a lie. If you consider yourself to be a fairly astute person who typically has a good read on people that kind of betrayal would be hard to get over. It might even make you second guess your ability to read people or their true feelings or intentions.

You might want to talk to someone to help you get past it so you don’t carry the garbage from the past relationship into the next one. You don’t want to inappropriately distrust your next partner because the prior one was untrustworthy. You also might want to get tested for STDs…even if you don’t have any symptoms.

edit on 6-2-2022 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You can't miss what you can't measure...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   

To this day I still don't exactly what her intentions were. Thoughts guys?

She was just trying to make a sale.

Study the behaviour of any saleswoman. They flirt with their clients, even female clients, to make a sale.

Aren't you a little old to just be finding this out about women?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There is a reason that marriage is at an all time low. Dating apps make it easy for women to find sexual partners but not relationships. So many things have destroyed old fashioned one on one long term coupling.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I believe any study of this kind is wrong, most woman do NOT have a secret sex partner though like any person they may fall out of SEXUAL love with there partner and take to imagining he is there favourite film star or something but they don't tend to cheat anywhere near as much as men do and this is a biologically founded fact.

A woman has up to four or more times as many nerves in her erogenous zones as a man does (we really are Numb Nut's by comparison) and this means they can enjoy sex more intensely than a man OR suffer it more painfully than a man can it goes both ways but this is countered by most woman having a far smaller part of there brain associated with sexual pleasure than a man has and by comparison we have a huge area of our brain associated with sexual drive and pleasure despite those rather less tender privates we have.

A woman has to also put up with the pain and inconvenience of carrying a child and giving birth to something that I have heard described as like crapping out a refrigerator as well as having all those maternal emotions and mood swing's that often follow pregnancy and birth, losing a child in a miscarriage is also extremely traumatic for a woman as they feel the loss of that little person far more acutely than we ever can.

Men though, we can be in love, think we are faithful but the moment a stunning sexually attractive woman walks past we will turn at least our eye's even if we don't want to acknowledge it and are far more likely to cheat, have extra marital sex with other woman even our friend's or even our brother's wives perhaps should the opportunity afford itself (I am NOT one of those guy's but I know plenty of them).

Here is what Christ said, it is not what goes into a man that corrupts him (a beautiful woman stark naked with a perfect body all oiled up could walk past us and it is NOT a sin until WE turn it into one) BUT what comes out of us (What we think or do or both as we choose to follow those emotions and desires, we really are the weaker sex but can be very cunning with it as many an unfortunate wife has found out).

So yes some woman cheat but certainly not all and it is by far more likely for MEN (like us the FILTHY defiling sex, we are the ones that transfer bacteria and virus between partners - not me but many of us do).

Now I have heard woman talk in a manner that threatened to turn my hair white back when I still had darker hair that is but in general it is we men that automatically mentally undress just about every good looking girl that goes past.

So don't blame one without looking at the other.

Sorry I think this study is wrong, on a very rare occasion as well you will find the perfect couple, he has no eye's for anyone else and neither has she and they have lived together for over 60 years, often when one dies the other follows so great is there love.

And it should always be about that, LOVE not lust, Love GIVES and NEVER TAKES, LUST TAKES and only gives so it can take some more but most often we guy's mix the two up.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I know a lot of women that have never had sex with anyone else while they were dating. It is not restricted to just old people either, I know women in their twenties who would never go out on their boyfriend.

Not all guys mess around either, even if given opportunity the majority of guys serious about their partner do not mess around other than flurting and maybe when out with guy friends they put on an act...but they don't actually do anything in the end.

I suppose if you get into a group mindset like bar people or that Tinder stuff, a lot of that happens. I do not even know what Tinder really is, I just heard someone mention it was for hookups....I wonder if that works....or if it is just used to spread diseases.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Yoamr

Do you think cheating is exclusive or more representive in women?

I don't. I think it's a flaw that many humans exhibit, regardless of gender.

Just like dishonesty, greed, envy, ect, humans regardless of demographic are susceptible to the darker side of human nature.

But I do hope you can reconcile something that an individual did so you don't limit possibilities with a broader audience. To each their own though, I know sometimes it's easier after being burned to limit exposure in the future. It's daunting, and we have to weigh for ourselves if it's worth the trouble.

Will I find enrichment at the risk of exposure? That answer is different for us all.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My wimmins went to a steakhouse to have a couple drinks with her friend and some guy was trying to pick her up. I wasn’t there but according to the cops it was good I was at home because she warned the dude she’s engaged to get married with me this year and leave her alone. She warned him again he’s lucky I wasn’t there. Then he did the unthinkable, he grabbed her ass and she promptly punched him right in his face, he hit her back, my wimmins beat his ass and called the police. I got a good wimmins.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

To be fair a lot of the times I had no idea they’re in relationships till after the fact.

For the record, I’ve never cheated on a partner in my adult life. Maybe when I was a teenager.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Following thread, for a friend *ahem

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Short of putting the pen in her cleavage, I would say she wanted you to sign on the line...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
2021 statistics say:
72.1% of men have cheated on their partner once, as opposed to women at 53.1%
66.9% of men have cheated more than once, women chested more than once 53.1%.

hackspirit.com... › infidelity-statistics
edit on 70000001212America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: add link

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Your statistics ahem smell like bull 💩

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think you are correct about the spreading of disease, particularly as it applies to destabilizing families through infertility. But then if one wants to live freely then one must pay the price...this might be where mothers fail their daughters...is that too harsh?

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What's the gender breakdown on being prepared to lie to polls.

I'm 100% sure women are better liars then men.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join