It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inuit Elders Issue Warning to NASA and the World that the 'Earth has Shifted'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos

If the Earth's axis isn't changing then what else would account for the Intuit's claim that they experience an extra hour of light every day?

... They forgot the clocks went forward!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cameos

Thank you for this.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I read about this a few years ago. I saw a video of the elders talking about it. I had noticed already around 2012 or 2013 that the sun was shining in my north window much more so have been keeping an eye on it since then. It never used to come into that window like that and it wasn't just me that noticed it, it was multiple people I know that commented that something had changed. Remember, that video linked was a 2019 video, they had known about this for years but finally got the nerve to contact NASA about it before 2019.

The government is aware of this, but they are not saying much. Also, the timing of the center high noon here does not match well with the highest point of the sun in the south sky, but that might just be something to do with things being a little off from there being we have time changes, I can't say that is related, seems like that is some sort of cycle thing here in the UP. The sun being highest in the sky is not at noon these days. It varies for some reason. But that is not something that has changed over the last decade. I think this shift has something to do with that major earthquake that happened over ten years ago.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The Sun's color has changed dramatically. It used to be yellow in the 60s and everyone knew it. Now its white, and appears brighter

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
The Inuit claim that they now have more hours of sunlight in which to hunt. The sun is higher on the horizon than it used to be. They also claim that the position of constellations have changed. Their explanation is that the Earth appears to have tilted on its axis. This certainly adds credence to the theory that the approach of Planet X is affecting the Earth's orientation:
www.youtube.com...

FIrst off, for some, the word is Inuit , not Intuit

Second, Do you actually read what you post? It is one thing to tell what the Inuit claim, and totally another to believe it.

If you know anything about the technologies on Earth that rely on precise, realtime astronomical calculations; being a microsecond off, or a few meters off of ANY of the thousands of metrics that keep time and also provide our GPS and drive the worlds observatories..... absolute Mayhem and all over the news (if it could still be broadcast) in very short order.

Science is your friend.
edit on 2-2-2022 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Inuit are correct. I noticed this happening a long time ago as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Our Sun doesn't actually change colour, It's the position of the Sun relative to where you are, and atmospheric conditions that results in the appearance and change in the colour of our star.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Very interesting … I have noticed at my
Time the sun sets have been different locations . But I just figured that was a seasonal change …. I wouldn’t doubt if the earth tilts drastically every 100- ish million years , causing catastrophic flooding and flash freezing …

I noticed the moon paths being different. Has people stopped watching the skies and stars? because they are distracted with technology?
edit on 2-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

There are thousands and thousands of telescopes of all sorts around the world pointed at the sky.

And astronomers with instruments that record the events that happen up there 27-7.

They don't seem to be chiming up and reporting anything out of the usual.
edit on 2-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Is it possible that changes in the atmosphere have caused some angular deviation in the observed position of the sun relative to extremes of latitude? Chemical composition/depth of layers/ etc?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

after the great earthquake like none before or since
the northern hemisphere shall see the southerin stars

some prophecy i heard once, from old russian lady

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The axis of Earth is perpendicular to the plane of the ecliptic.
This causes a precession. The cause of the precession is the equatorial bulge of the Earth, caused by the centrifugal force of the Earth's rotation.That rotation changes the Earth from a perfect sphere to a slightly flattened one, thicker across the equator. The attraction of the Moon and Sun on the bulge is then the "nudge" which makes the Earth precess.
Through each 25920-year cycle, the direction in the sky to which the axis points goes around a big circle, the radius of which covers an angle of about 23.5°. The pole star to which the axis points now (within about one degree) used to be distant from the pole, and will be so again in a few thousand years. Right now, northern winter occurs in the part of the Earth's orbit where the north end of the axis points away from the Sun. However, since the axis moves around a cone, 13,000 years from now, in this part of the orbit, it will point towards the Sun, putting it in mid-summer just when the Earth is closest to the Sun.
The relation between the Sun and the Earth then remains exactly as before--the only difference is that you are looking at it from a different direction. Seasons and the apparent motion of the Sun across the sky are still the same as they were.
Only the monuments that are lined up with stars will change.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cappie

Thank you, cappie, for sharing that with me. While the Inuit may attribute it to a change in the axis, I suppose that it is possible that the land on which the Inuit live may be shifting, rising or sinking in some way that would account for the change in the horizon and drifts. Some people apparently believe that a great earthquake will occur that causes places like California to be underwater. Certainly an earthquake of that magnitude would affect the northern hemisphere. I have also read rumors that some of the d.u.m.bs around the world that are used for sex trafficking and other nefarious purposes are being destroyed. I'm not sure anyone really knows what the long term effects of blowing up d.u.m.bs will have on the surrounding areas.

a reply to: mcsnacks77

Thank you for the information, mcsnacks77. While I try to apply the information to situation, I am questioning the 25920-year cycle. I tend to agree with scholars who estimate that the Earth is somewhere between 6,000-15,000 years old. If true then that would certainly complicate the calculations. Furthermore, this lady claims that there are over 150 weather modification programs around the world. That would certainly indicate that precedence cannot be applied to the current situation:
twitter.com...

edit on 2-2-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
Well I might just have to agree with the Inuits based on my observations of the sun turning white from yellow, being more intense etc.

No clue if related or not, but since I've been back at work starting Jan 11 I'm outside in the sun for 3 hours and even when it's in the 60's the sun feels like it has a more stinging intensity to it than it had been previous ...ever. Just my experience.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You've got to be tall, so you can reach her?reply to: BerkshireEntity

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
And astronomers with instruments that record the events that happen up there 27-7.

Ah-ha! Conspiracy proven! There's now 27 hours in a day!

edit on 3-2-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Very interesting … I have noticed at my
Time the sun sets have been different locations . But I just figured that was a seasonal change …. I wouldn’t doubt if the earth tilts drastically every 100- ish million years , causing catastrophic flooding and flash freezing …

I noticed the moon paths being different. Has people stopped watching the skies and stars? because they are distracted with technology?

No, that;s why we know for absolute certain that the Sun and the Moon follow exactly the same paths, according to time of year, that they always have.

What has happened is some folk who are normally distracted by technology, see a youtube video and then look at the sky properly for the first time and notice, for example, that the sun does not set in the same place it did 6 months ago, and conclude therefore that the youtube video is true and that they, and a handful of others, are the only people on the planet to have noticed that ....... the sun rises and sets in a different place every day!

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LoL

Meant 24-7, but missed the edit now.

Might need to get to "Specsavers" myself never mind telescopes.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
just my opinion, but I'm fairly sure that our satelite dish still works. however, having said that, it's quite a big area of sky to point at, and you don't have to be that accurate to get a decent enough signal. and that 'geostationary' satelite, well it's not as stationary as you think, they do move around, and they have thrusters to nudge, very, very occaisionally, to keep them in the right place, so if the earth has tilted, ever so slightly, all our satelites will have just carried on regardless, and automatically adjusted to take it into account. no panic. no world wide coverage of the earth tilting, just a very gradual change that hardly any one notices. Something which at the equator you'll notice a lot less obviously than at the extremes of the poles where the amount of light, or the position of sunrise or sunset is something that is important to know.
just sayin.

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What are you going to believe, a youtube video of supposed Inuit elders or the fact we can prove with actual data what is being claimed is 100% untrue.

7:23 AM
Saturday, January 1, 2022 (EST)
Sunrise in Charleston, SC
5:25 PM
Saturday, January 1, 2022 (EST)
Sunset in Charleston, SC

7:23 AM
Saturday, January 1, 2000 (EST)
Sunrise in Charleston, SC
5:25 PM
Saturday, January 1, 2000 (EST)
Sunset in Charleston, SC