It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quebec ENDS Vax Tax! Freedom Convoy Is WINNING!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The people are WINNING! HONK! Quebec Government aborts vax tax to avoid division!

Epoch Times reports:

Quebec Premier Francois Legault said on Feb. 1 that the province will abandon its plan to tax the unvaccinated population, a policy he says has divided Quebecers.

“My role is to try to bring Quebeckers together to stay united as a people. This is why we won’t go ahead with the health contribution. I understand that this divides Quebeckers and right now we need to build bridges to listen to each other. Quebeckers must remain united,” Legault said in a press conference in Quebec City.

On Jan. 11, Legault had announced the plan to levy an extra “health contribution” on the unvaccinated, citing “fairness” for those who have been vaccinated. He didn’t disclose at the time how much the financial penalties would be, but said it would be “significant.”

When asked during the press conference whether reversal of the health tax plan stemmed from a fear of “losing control” of the populace amid the truckers’ protest in Ottawa and a recent poll showing 59 percent of Quebeckers want pandemic restrictions to end, Legault denied this was the case.

[...]

www.theepochtimes.com...

edit on Tue Feb 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmmed overlong quotes IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
HONK HONK!

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I've said before these type of people need to be dropped. Whether or not a discriminatory policy is actually enacted is neither here nor there, it is the fact that they came up with the idea in the first place. It is the fact that they thought going full nazi was a good idea.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yes I hope we won't all just go back to sleep after this. A LOT has to change going forward. We need to become more involved in local politics, schools, and our communities. We need to question establishment narratives, and make more informed decisions. We need to be what Rex Murphy calls "a more serious people." We've been run by disrespectful tyrants who sell out our great country to corporations at the cost of the Canadian people! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH! We have to grow up as a nation and be more responsible.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I hope they end the vax passports as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yes. I don't think the Freedom Convoy will end until all this tyranny comes to an end.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Smart move! but it's disgusting they would of even considered it.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think they knew it would backfire on them once they realize the vax and unvax are in the ICU ward .

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This is a MAJOR step. I live in Quebec, so I'm directly affected by that PM's decisions. He's sold to the World Economic Forum, and he himself was admin at a pharmaceutical company that was then bought by a German industry. The PM then went on to literally pay artists and pfamous personalities to fuel the propaganda and the division.

However, this is not the end. This whole situation is just a distraction. They are waiving viruses and vaccines and Russia in our faces to distract us from their plan to introduce Environmental agendas. They plan to confine all of the "common people" into "residential" areas by 2050, so to "fight climate change", while the cryptocracy seize all of Earth's resources (including private properties) for themselves. You will own nothing and "be happy". This disgusting plan is still in operation.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I feel bad for my grand kids these days.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Montreal lawyer Viva Frei examines the situation.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yes, Canadians must continue to resist the WEF and CCP. Good news is that the Freedom Convoy 22 has been educating many Canadians on these very subjects.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I've said before these type of people need to be dropped. Whether or not a discriminatory policy is actually enacted is neither here nor there, it is the fact that they came up with the idea in the first place. It is the fact that they thought going full nazi was a good idea.

& I don't trust them. I will never trust another politician again, including Trump.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

This is a MAJOR step. I live in Quebec, so I'm directly affected by that PM's decisions. He's sold to the World Economic Forum, and he himself was admin at a pharmaceutical company that was then bought by a German industry. The PM then went on to literally pay artists and pfamous personalities to fuel the propaganda and the division.

However, this is not the end. This whole situation is just a distraction. They are waiving viruses and vaccines and Russia in our faces to distract us from their plan to introduce Environmental agendas. They plan to confine all of the "common people" into "residential" areas by 2050, so to "fight climate change", while the cryptocracy seize all of Earth's resources (including private properties) for themselves. You will own nothing and "be happy". This disgusting plan is still in operation.

That's my concern as well. I will never be able to relax & feel inner peace and happiness again, not as long as these globalists are roaming the earth , ready to shatter it all at any minute.
That's part of their plan, to demoralize, I know, but what else are we suppose to think?
Or are they just bluffing and it's all an amusing game to them , live simulation entertainment to the psychopaths ?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

On Jan. 11, Legault had announced the plan to levy an extra “health contribution” on the unvaccinated, citing “fairness” for those who have been vaccinated. He didn’t disclose at the time how much the financial penalties would be, but said it would be “significant.”

Excuse me... but unvaccinated people are already paying taxes for a product they didn't receive. The government uses tax payer money to buy vaccines, and unvaccinated tax payers are still helping pay for that burden despite not receiving a vaccine. Adding a tax on top of that is essentially taxing them twice for a product they wont get, which is the opposite of fairness.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yes indeed. It is a shameless way of punishing tax-paying citizens for not complying.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Dont let up, if they think you have they will slip it back into page 700 of a bill concerning noise or something equally stupid.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Taxing the unvaccinated? That was a thing in Canada? Wtf is going on in this world. It’s gone mad.

Still cannot believe people still think a flu shot is a vaccine, let alone tax people who do not take it. Madness.
edit on 1-2-2022 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Taxing the unvaccinated? That was a thing in Canada? Wtf is going on in this world. It’s gone mad.

Still cannot believe people still think a flu shot is a vaccine, let alone tax people who do not take it. Madness.

It never happened, but Quebec was entertaining the idea, of course the "news" said a majority of Canadians were on board with it
..like ..bullsh#t they were.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Why punish someone for not getting injected with a drug that's only effective for 6 months? That "Vaccine Tax" was crazy to begin with.

They try that sh'it here in America, there will be special elections to replace everyone who voted for it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join