It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Hoping You Forgot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Watch this video.... 40 Years ago. 60 Minutes Report. Expose' on Govt forcing everyone to get flu shows for swine flu in late 70s and the associated health problems. Sounds almost like what is going on today. Talks about the propaganda, etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The Boomers did forget . Now most of them are vaxxed again

I was born in 72 this was in my parents prime . They should have went hey wait a minute this all seems so familiar.

Instead they all went and got the shot again, again

edit on 31-1-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Watch this video.... 40 Years ago. 60 Minutes Report. Expose' on Govt forcing everyone to get flu shows for swine flu in late 70s and the associated health problems. Sounds almost like what is going on today. Talks about the propaganda, etc.

Add to this the spreading of Simian Virus 40 (a trans-generational cancer causing virus) through the Polio vaccine.

The history of vaccination is as corrupt as the current covid medical tyranny, really as I think about the covid medical tyranny is a natural extension of it.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm 60 years old, form the time i started school my parents always did just what was required for schools. It it wasn't required for school we didn't get it. Then when I turned 17 and graduated from High School on, never had a shot for any thing.

I've only caught the flu 3 times that I can remember, and one of those I'm not sure was flu cause it was some nasty sh@@ that lasted 2 weeks as far as being down in bed and congestion and cough lasted a couple of months. This was back in the early 2000's, if memory serves it was around 2003,04. There was a lot of people here complaining about the same thing.

edit on 31-1-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Only time I have caught the flu in the past 30 years is when my wife was pregnant with my first kid and I worked for my local gov. They had people come in and give flu shots. I do not remember being that sick since I was a little kid, and have not been that sick since from anything. I got it because my wife was pregnant, and her grandmother was close to dying of old age. I will never get one again and I was pretty vocal about what a stupid idea it was and that I would never do that again after returning to work.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I think I had that. I remember being down with it. It was when K-State ripped OU a new in the Big 12 Championship, and OU was supposed to be unbeatable. Darren Sproles lit them up.

I was sick as a dog through the whole game, on the couch, lovin' every minute. Thing is, we almost bought tickets. It was hellacious cold, I was miserable sick, but I would have been there.

edit on 31-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I didn't forget. I was there and I remember it. I've had this discussion with a few people who were also there and should know better, but they got jabbed anyway. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I have not forgotten.
Someone told me way back then that their relative
had been paralyzed by the swine flu vax.
Stuck in my mind to this very day.......

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Fear is a hell of a drug.
As is totalitarian social coercion.
To quote someone near me 'Don't you want to travel again? Just get vaccinated!'

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I vaguely remember that scare. That was another one I didnt take.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

The Boomers did forget . Now most of them are vaxxed again

I was born in 72 this was in my parents prime . They should have went hey wait a minute this all seems so familiar.

Instead they all went and got the shot again, again

Same here, except my mom listened to my reasoning and didn't get the stupid jab

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
what kind of animal would do such an interview? He was mean and asked such mean questions.

I'm glad we have evolved to the point where the MSM doesn't do things like this anymore. I think he made that gentleman uncomfortable. The nerve.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
what kind of animal would do such an interview? He was mean and asked such mean questions.

I'm glad we have evolved to the point where the MSM doesn't do things like this anymore. I think he made that gentleman uncomfortable. The nerve.

Exactly. Could you imagine Fauci or Wolensky being asked questions like that now?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thanks for the reminder.
It is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Exactly. Could you imagine Fauci or Wolensky being asked questions like that now?

can you imaging Fauci exploding about how he WAS Science and questioning him was blasphemy!!!!

I'd pay to see that one. Perhaps once the right gets the house back, they can actually get him to answer some of the difficult questions. Until his bubble of protection is gone he will continue dancing around lies.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   

2005 i think.. i never hurt so bad, like ball of razorbades in
stomach, cramping all around it.. 2 weeks and e.r.visit
worst part was a bad back..
had to curl up to make stomach better, but
lay flat on my back to make it better..
talkabout MISERABLE
i got a flu shot ever since

how about this?
gastroparesis 2009-10
fibromyalgia 2012..

and lime disease way back..
aids,....
edit on 2022-01-31T19:36:12-06:00pmpp36America/Chicago by cappie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

can you imagine the mk ultra guys after 20 years and billions wasted....
all the sick twisted things they tried,,,,
finding out all they had to do was SCARE PEOPLE?

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

My father is 78 yrs old and a cancer survivor, and as he put it before any long-term problems hit him, he will most likely be dead, so he got the jab.

based on the evidence at the time he made the best decision for him, to blanket mock an entire older generation is shortsighted if I put it in the nicest light since many of the older generation were in much worse shape than him health wise.
edit on 31-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

ETA: On topic I didnt forget about this and argued back and forth with my doctor and supervision about it.
edit on 31-1-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The people that seek power to rule over people. Also do it out of fear.

They have an irrational fear that you are a danger to them, so they seek to control.

In the age of the internet. Having the skills to analyze and make your own informed decisions are at a premium.

There is so much content and rabbit holes that will reinforce malicious actors seeking to destabilize the world for their own gain.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In 1976, when the swine flu vaccines were issued, I was in middle school and remember the swine flu and the problems with the vaccines, but back then, no one I knew was concerned about that flu. It was an issue, but certainly wasn't hyped up to the extreme that COVID is today.

I was aware of the swine flu but didn't think it was a serious threat and I think most of the people I knew my age and older didn't really care. The cases were mostly in pig farmers and there wasn't many of them. When they found problems with the vaccines, they pulled them and a pandemic never happened. At the time, we were pissed because we knew that the government would screw it up and they did. That's about how I remember it when I was like 11 or 12.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join