It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Largest Genocide In Human History - C19 Vaccines Projected to Kill 62 Million in 2022 Worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm just going to chime in with my anecdote.

My father got the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

My father has heart issues now.

My father did not have heart issues prior to the vaccine.

If my father dies as a result of the Covid vaccine, I will be going full Inigo Montoya Rambo Style.
I don't have a lot to live for, personally, but my father is a good man.
edit on 31-1-2022 by Archivalist because: took out some gorey details

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You know we're in trouble when a lot of members think all of the above are lying, doctors and nurses are lying, scientists, all world leaders, half the political parties, all military leaders, and half of ATS, yet the Demon Sperm Doctor and Joe Rogan are bastions of truth.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You know we're in trouble when a lot of members think all of the above are lying, doctors and nurses are lying, scientists, all world leaders, half the political parties, all military leaders, and half of ATS, yet the Demon Sperm Doctor and Joe Rogan are bastions of truth.

It's called being paid off. When you have 100's of billions of dollars to throw around, and enough power and influence to black mail entire countries to use your product, as well as politicians and capture regulatory agencies, it's not hard to see. Big pharma has captured the CDC and FDA, they have captured the mainstream media, and of course most politicians. Opensecrets shows Biden was the largest recipient of big pharma donations.

There are 10's of thousand of scientists and doctors who don't agree, including some of the most prominent scientists in the world from harvard, nobel prize winners, doctors who have the most published studies in their field, and on and on. They aren't making this # up, but they aren't paid off like the rest of those corrupt mf's, they actually have morals.

So just stop.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Are we sure it's 2022? First I was told any vaxxed, including myself would be dead or be severely ill, or have cancer within 6 months. I promised to come back as a ghost to apologize for doubting. Then it was no, within a year we will see. I'm still here and healthy.
So now that we're a year out, it'll be this year?

I hate to say this, but keep moving goalposts and some of us may die of old age.

Are you the only person that took the injection?
If so, yes you have so far no side effects. Let me write this down as: the jabs are 100% safe...

Now back in the real world, tens of thousands are dead from the jab, not with the jab. Young people and athletes have heart problems, over a million have bad side effects.

I do not know the end number of people who will die from complications. But this weird logic of claiming that because you in particular are feeling fine, these jabs are safe is as dumb as saying planes never crash because you have never been in a crash.

Really?

ETA: You only got the jab because of government exaggerations. They came up with ridiculous numbers of cases and deaths. All disproven now.
So how dare you ridicule others for giving large numbers.
edit on 31-1-2022 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Please. 60 million deaths in a year? Where are all of these people dropping dead? It would certainly be noticeable now. It's been over a year since the Vax was rolled out.

I chose to get it because as I understood it, it will not prevent everyone from getting it, however it has shown to reduce the likelihood of hospitalization and death. I chose to get it because I know people who've died from Covid before the Vax was available, I know people still dealing with long term effects from Covid. I know people still unvaccinated who have been recently hospitalized with it and have died from it.

Once again I'll promise to come back as a spirit and apologize when I keel over this year.

And I'm sorry but it's frustrating reading social media of so many "my freedom" people, ridiculing those that have been vaccinated, touting Ivermectin and their urine cures, to then getting covid, still posting, "it's nothing", then days later asking for prayers, then days after that the family starting a gofundme for the funeral and children and spouse of someone who if vaccinated had much better odds of surviving.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Are we sure it's 2022? First I was told any vaxxed, including myself would be dead or be severely ill, or have cancer within 6 months. I promised to come back as a ghost to apologize for doubting. Then it was no, within a year we will see. I'm still here and healthy.

I hate to say this, but keep moving goalposts and some of us may die of old age.

Are you the only person that took the injection?
If so, yes you have so far no side effects. Let me write this down as: the jabs are 100% safe...

Now back in the real world, tens of thousands are dead from the jab, not with the jab. Young people and athletes have heart problems, over a million have bad side effects.

I do not know the end number of people who will die from complications. But this weird logic of claiming that because you in particular are feeling fine, these jabs are safe is as dumb as saying planes never crash because you have never been in a crash.

Really?

ETA: You only got the jab because of government exaggerations. They came up with ridiculous numbers of cases and deaths. All disproven now.
So how dare you ridicule others for giving large numbers.

You never answered his post... you had people here on ATS claiming those who took the jab would be dead by now back at the start, you had those saying the second jab was the killer, then the third, now the 4th will do it guys promise!.. cant wait to hear the excuses this time next year, granted if theres one thing ive learned about conspiracy circles failed predictions are dropped and forgotten quicker than a loosing Lottery ticket.

As he mentions, its constantly being pushed out, and just like 2013, UFO Disclosure, Truthers and all that, it'll continue to be pushed out further and further. If the jabs were to kill us all its been one hell of a failure by the so called elites given the predictions here on ATS the last year and a half. But nope people will continue to weave every bit they can into a mangled tapestry of 'truth' in order to be right, it'll start to look like moms spaghetti dinner.

Love how you basically say 'i dont believe why you got the jab, because I know why you really got it', how much of an arrogant arse can you be? Its that attitude that doesnt in anyway shape or form help your sides position.

Large numbers are fine, large numbers put into context are even finer.
edit on 31-1-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

no consent forms in quebec.. not sure why people say this

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We had covid back in January 2021. Then we went and had the J&J shots brcause they were made in a way that was similar to traditional vax. My dear hubby had a heart attack back in 1998, and I had a stroke in 2011. We are both still kicking. No bosters for us. And if not obvious, we are both in our70s.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Your saying that cardiovascular diseases will increase 4x from recent years figures?

ourworldindata.org...

Just to put that in a daily numbers perspective, that would mean that starting from now until the end of the year around 180k people would have to die daily from just cardiovascular diseases. That is a substantial increase in deaths overall let alone just cardiovascular deaths. While time will tell, right now I have serious doubts about this claim to put it mildly.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aurashake

If it does happen they will never blame it on the C19 vaxs they will keep denying it.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Aurashake

If it does happen they will never blame it on the C19 vaxs they will keep denying it.

Exactly. They have a list of excuses queued up already. So far I've heard all these new deaths we are about to see will be caused by: climate change, christmas tree fungus, excess freedom, post pandemic stress syndrome, weed, beer, and the nocebo effect. I'm sure they will combine all of these to make it appear that a 50-100% increase in all cause mortality is normal. They are already running ad campaigns about how 100's of thousands of people in the UK have "silent cardiac issues" waiting to strike at any time. Obviously we know why they are doing this.

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Portable goalposts, which willl be moved again and again, then repainted so we think they are new and improved goalposts.

A lot of vaccinated people WILL die.
Because the first group to be vaxxed, were elderly.
Even so, you will read. See! Look vaxxed people are dying!

Of old age related things. Just as you said.

On a related note, are the wild right already burning science books? Seems like it

posted on Jan, 31 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fake Covid Vaccine Coming for 6 month-old to 5 year-old children before 2.28.2002.

The Pharmaceuticals KNOW that their Covid-19 vaccines cause more short and long-term health problems in children than Covid-19 does.

But because $$$ is more important than your child's health...

Jan 31 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) and Germany's BioNTech SE (22UAy.DE) are expected to submit an emergency use authorization request as early as Tuesday to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for vaccines for children aged six months to 5 years, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

Coronavirus vaccines for children younger than 5 could be available as soon as end-February under a plan that would lead to the potential authorization of a two-shot regimen in the coming weeks, the Post reported, citing people briefed on the situation.
Source: www.reuters.com...

Parents who don't understand what this push to get children injected with the fake Covid-19 vaccine is all about, and tell the pediatrician "NO THANKS", deserve our pity.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Portable goalposts, which willl be moved again and again, then repainted so we think they are new and improved goalposts.

A lot of vaccinated people WILL die.
Because the first group to be vaxxed, were elderly.
Even so, you will read. See! Look vaxxed people are dying!

Of old age related things. Just as you said.

On a related note, are the wild right already burning science books? Seems like it

Yeah, old people, except the hundreds of super elite athletes that died this year from cardiac events. I've never even heard of a single athlete dying that way before but in the last year its 100s. At least 4 people collapsed at the Australian open including the ball girl.

Just stop.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
There are approximately 56 million deaths worldwide per year.

Are you saying that there will be an increase of deaths by 6 million this year, or 62 million deaths on top of the 56 million average?

that would be on par with the spanish flu if true. 100+ mil.

doesn't feel like it yet. i do feel the paranoia tho, from all the bs surrounding it.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
There are approximately 56 million deaths worldwide per year.

Are you saying that there will be an increase of deaths by 6 million this year, or 62 million deaths on top of the 56 million average?

that would be on par with the spanish flu if true. 100+ mil.

doesn't feel like it yet. i do feel the paranoia tho, from all the bs surrounding it.

"It doesn't feel like it" is your argument?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Yeah, old people, except the hundreds of super elite athletes that died this year from cardiac events. I've never even heard of a single athlete dying that way before but in the last year its 100s. At least 4 people collapsed at the Australian open including the ball girl.

Have "hundreds of elite athletes" really died from cardiac issues this year which are directly attributed to vaccination, or is the cause the same as the year before - a cluster of causes in the bucket of sudden cardiac death of athletes, for which there are myriad studies, but to be simple you can start with Wikipedia. Sudden cardiac death - Wiki

There's a danger that some will blame vaccinations for all sorts of sicknesses going forward. It's already in this thread... My uncle had the vaccination and got an ingrowing toenail, so the cause was the vaccination, eh? The intellectual backwardness of this logic will lead us to blame the normal deaths from cardiovascular disease a year (c. 700K in the US and 9M worldwide) on Covid vaccinations. In a couple of years, people will say millions die of heart disease because they were vaccinated.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Here's something to consider, Christian Erikson has just signed for Brentford in the Premier League, top tier of professional football. Erikson was the first footballer to drop after vaccine, and he is a world class footballer, he is at the tail end of his career, and he is back after nearly 2 years out with a heart device implanted, now if he comes back flying as if he is in his prime, all because of this new heart device, then proles fear of a vaccine and possible heart problems adjust to the new normal of machine and human symbiots with a longer life expectancy
Bill Gates in 2018 very charitable donated heart defibrillators to the UK government to have positioned up and down hight streets

The man is a Profit
source

edit on 1-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: It's defibrillators

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

Err the euros was only last summer nowhere near 2 years out, it was 7 months ago

We have zero evidence if he even had the vaccine, there are quotes from his employer at the time (Inter Milan) that he had not been vaccinated but I am sure some will just dismiss them

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I've never even heard of a single athlete dying that way before but in the last year its 100s. At least 4 people collapsed at the Australian open including the ball girl.

Just stop.

Because you have not heard of marc vivien foe or fabrice muamba does not mean it did not happen, perhaps your research came up short but here is a list with numerous athletes unfortunately passing in the prime of their lives

List of footballer deaths

List of cardiac deaths

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join